FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Polishing wood

Polishing wood

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok here goes my try obviously names are changed about to protect those involved.Not as riveting as the others on here but fairly unique I would say.

So I had met this woman Morgan,who had a bf when we met but that didn’t stop us having some fun together.Afterwards she kept talking about wanting to be even more dangerous and of course in the circumstances(she was very naked and would stand there and sway while asking)I agreed.At first it was some texts to bf implying something was happening.Then it began to graduate into calls while we were together that got closer and closer to the bed(If you catch my meaning).At one point there was even a love letter I sent in the post.

So it was until one night when she said she had an idea even more dangerous that would increase the risk tenfold and of course went full seductress in her attempt to make me hear it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So I was sat there on the bed while she swayed from side to side in front of me before grabbing her phone and putting on a bit of music and starting to dance.As she began to see the obvious result of her labours she began to speak explaining her plan to have me fuck her literally behind her bfs back and just how much she was savouring playing it so dangerous. Of course I had reservations but she managed to dismiss them and discussed the things I could control when she met me at the door with her bf I chose a white blouse and a cream skirt with black underwear.I would choose something appropriate as I would to him just be simple man on a job.She pulled closer to me and asked me some questions and then said she would call her bf.Of course my reaction was are you crazy.But she did it anyway.

He picked up and as he did she ran up and kissed my shaft briefly before saying to bf that a friend was leaving as she kissed it again and put the phone on speaker.

She then began to stroke my shaft as she told bf that she had found a way for them to make a bit of money as her action became more vigorous I had to stop myself from moaning.

She then moved the phone to a nearby table still talking to bf and motioned me to get behind her as she talked about what would happen she preformed one of her trademark slips at “getting a workman inside her”.On hearing one of the clearest signals I slipped onto her from behind and started to

move as her breath became drawn.She continued talking and began to set a date for me to come(slip) as I continued to thrust.Then her bf asked why she was grunting and how they should arrange me coming.

At that point she said “I will make him come” and hung up I lost it at that and kept pounding before she told me to stop and clambered on top if me passionately kissing until we both started to cum before relaxing on the bed in each others arms.

Well after that night if course I agreed so got ready the plan was for me to pretend to be hired by her to look at and touch up a table they were going to get rid of so they could sell it so .On the day I phoned and confirmed we were a go.We were so I got dressed in cargos ,a polo under an old sweatshirt,boots and my parka.

I was extremely amped up when going to thier place and of course I was visibly hard.At the street turning down I tried to readress myself so it wasnt so visible to him.It went back up again so I put my parka around my waist.

I got to the door shuddering with anticipation,I knew how wild she could be and this was making her so excited.I knocked and her and her bf answered the door not wanting to five it away I shook his hand and asked him what needes done as we planned so he woukd suspect less.

He defered me to her and I looked her up and down seeing that she had gone above and beyond in that outfit and worried that my excitement was to obvious.

Luckily she dispelled the tension by telling her bf to go into the other room and she would show me when he was gone and the door shut she grinded against me smiling before taking me by the hand into the other room where the table was laid out stroking my crotch with the other as I came to a halt.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

ayr / glasgow

[Removed by poster at 05/03/22 22:52:56]

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

It has been demanded so I shall continue so there we were a room with a fridge a table and a woman with a bf literally 8 metres away with her hand stroking my crotch.Never seen her shake before now but she regained her composure and told me what she wanted done(the job) not her.

She then went into the kitchen to make refreshments and as the kettle started boiling I saw her applying some red lipstick as she smiled and swaggered towards me smiling as we kissed very briefly before her hands started to caress my chest as I removed my parka from my waist.She then turned around and started grinding against my crotch making my hardon more visible.She continued like this and I had to stop myself from ripping my trousers off.

She then did something as the kettle boiled I don’t know how but she managed to get her knickers off and backed away from me smiling before coming to a halt in front of where my parka was,lifted up her skirt causing me to see all her secrets and I could feel my hard on pressing against the button so undid a few.At this point it would have been so obvious yo bf if he walked in that I considered going all in and just raking my trousers down but couldn’t help but be entranced as she put the knickers in my pocket clearly visible I rushed over to at least fold it over but she stopped me.

She again moved raising her skirt and undoing a few buttons on her blouse at this point the kettle had boiled so it was absolute silence from here on she began stroking my crotch and stuck a few fingers between the opening she created and walked towards the kitchen what else was I to do but follow?

We reached the kitchen and I lifted up her skirt and stuck a few fingers into her pussy as I saw her quiver.I continued like this reaching around to grab her left tit and slowly squeezing as my action became more vigorous she was still trying to get tea sorted and managed despite my best efforts lol.

She then got on to of the counter and spread her legs and motioned me to go in I started to alternate between fingering snd licking as she trembled before knocking me with her foot signalling me to stop before standing over me and giving me a brief kiss before whispering “If I have to stand to attention so do you” and removed the remaining button and lowered my trousers and my boxers revealing my raging boner she then kissed it before picking up the tea leaving a cup for me and whispering “stay” seductively I watched her leave as she lifted her leg giving me a final tease.

By *ndy79randyMan  over a year ago

Washington

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

I think you might be about to get a surprise when bf enters your ass

So there I was trousers and boxers pulled down to just above my knees while I watched Morgan walk to her bf .At this point I decided if she wanted to play I would play so began lifting my boots and removing them kicking to the side before slowly also getting my trousers off.

I heard talking and then She closed over the door to where her bf was and I saw her shivering I didn’t know why but then I saw the reason why as she held her breath and turned the key in the door as she looked at me from the hallway and smiled as she began to unbutton her blouse teasing me more and more with every button.She then took it of with a quick motion and I saw her wrapping it up and tying it to the handle of a door facing the hallway.

She then began to step across from me and motioned me to start playing my music like we agreed as she slid towards me swaying from side to side as she pulled me in for a light kiss while grabbing at my cock while I began fondling her breasts hoping I could get that bra of.

We stayed like that for a while kissing and touching each other before I started to lead her to the counter top and motioned for her to situp she smiled and asked my to remove my boxers to which I dutifully obliged.I then decided to spread her legs and stuck a few fingers in her pussy that was nice and damp.I then went into it with my mouth kissing around it before licking the lips gently as I head her whisper “I want to see if this works for girls too let me and I’ll do the same later”.She then motioned me back down and as I was licking her lips I heard something above me unclip before feeling something wrap around the back if my neck as she said “deeper”.

Shall one continue?

ayr / glasgow

clonmel

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

Ok continuing

I felt her bra wrap around my neck loosely and began to lick and explore.At some points I felt the grip tighten so decided to focus on those figuring out where she was trying to force me and eventually found the sweet spot and went all in and heard a muffled moan.I then heard rummaging above me and looked up briefly as I saw she had placed a towel over her face and was holding it up with her hands.I took this as a signal to go all in and and did so as I heard muffling above my growing louder and louder not enough for bf to hear but enough to cause me to go harder than I thought possible.

This cause me to keep going on going until I heard a loud muffled sound and felt a sweet sensation on my tongue not wanting it to leak down her skirt I began to lick her clean .I then heard the dishtowel hit the floor and a trembling whisper say “I want to relieve you the same,Want a man to force me down while hes right there” as she pointed past the door.

I of course picked up her bra and was prepared to do the same right here right now but she jumped of the counter and sprinted towards the other room and opened the door to the hallway wide.She then proceeded to give me a little flash and removed her skirt and motioned me to come over I took of all my clothes I had on at this point and wandered towards her naked body with mine as she got onto her knees.

Does one continue?

clonmel

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More plz

Continuing on then

We had just positioned ourselves in the hallway opposite the room where Morgans bf was locked in and she was down on her knees.She moved forward a bit and gave my cock a kiss she then look up at me and smiled and started kissing down the shaft.She then smiled at me as I wrapped the bra around her head and pulled gently.She then decided to go all in at that point and started to suck down the shaft giving frequent kisses as she went down.I was struggling to hold it in at that point but knew if I beared with her I’d be due a finish to remember.

She looked up while kissing the shaft looking deeply into my eyes before pulling her head back and using her hands briefly to stroke my cock while taking some deep breaths before going deep down and up again.After the first through strikes I pulled on the bra and she went even deeper.She then went even deeper than that and held it before looking up at me again as she pulled out with a few deep breaths.The look told me exactly what she wanted to be facefucked while her bf was right there.

I moved closer above her and began to tug on the bra pulling her into the optimal position with my cock just above her mouth as she trembled.Sensing where she was the most excited that was where I began to thrust and pull as I got deeper and deeper I could feel her trembling and knew what she wanted next and worried that this would tucker me out and persevered.

I threw the bra at the door where her bf was and grab her head in my hands and moved it down as I began to thrust,I got pretty deep before I knew I was going to explode so pulled out and made one last grand motion down her throat as I exploded and relaxed tired she looked up and smiled at me and giggled “are you ready for part 2?”

Shall one continue or leave it here?

By *ndy79randyMan  over a year ago

Washington

Continue

newport

More plz

I smiled at her and nodded my assent as she wandered over to the kitchen and drank some water and used some mouthwash.At this point every instinct in my body wanted nothing more to bend her over and fuck her damn the noise but I managed to stop myself.

I walked behind her and put my arms around her chest and slowly grinded my cock down her back before saying “we agreed you have to send him away”.She sighed and said “ok wait here but don’t think about dressing it there will be consequences”.I smiled and kissed her as she stroked me a bit.

She left raising her leg letting me see everything as she put on just the top and skirt before going to her bedroom I was puzzled of course before I realised my boxers were no longer in the room.

She wandered and began talking loudly about how she needed more milk and a string man to get her it to conceal the sound of her unlocking the door I then moved quickly behind the door opposite still fully naked and rested myself against it reckoning I could dive out the window if it all went to pot.

I heard her quickly ushering her bf out and saying that he didn’t need his keys since she would let him back in.This made me go super hard and I had to resist the urge to furiously masturbate.

She then closed up the doors and upon her closing the inside door I began to kiss her wildly as she grabbed me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.”Good boy” she muttered and continued to kiss me before saying “out his wallet all of them” as she motioned to a stack of condoms which I walked over to quickly.

As I wandered over to the stack of condoms I noticed her bed was right beside the window the window was blacked out but any close peer in would make it clear.She giggled and ran over leaning against the wall beside the bed and laughed saying “beyond a shadow of a doubt”

I kneeled down to commence licking her but she looked at me and wagged her finger saying “inside now”.I obliged as she leaned ever closer to the wall and slipped a condom on and entered her with a long hard thrust as she let out a soft moan.

“That all” she said so one began thrusting deep and hard inside her at one point she began to lift up her leg I strained to control my balance but helped her anyway she was loving it and so was I.I felt ready to cum and told her this but she pushed into me saying “not now”

“We’re doing what we agreed” she giggled still panting.I lay down on the bed like we agreed and gazed over her body as she let her hair down and said “beyond a shadow of a doubt” as she walked towards me.

As I lay down condom still on I watched her slide over to me slowly as she scaled onto the bed before looking at me and going “need to move this” I gave a look of incredulity but with her characteristic way she managed to convince me by giving promises about sharing my bed if some dates didn’t plan out.

I got up and together we turned the bed so the headboard was right against the window “The full titanic” as she claimed it.I got to the bed and lay down again as Morgan scaled onto the bed again moving slowly up on all fours before giving me a deep long kiss.

She clambered on top of me as she released the kiss positioning her pussy on my waiting cock and let herself go and started to ride me at first slowly but then deep and hard she then moved forward slightly and put both her hands over the headboard.This began to really kindle something within me and I began to feel myself exploding as she got louder and louder.

newport

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

As I exploded she leaned down pulling me in for a kiss as I went.She then climbed of me and looked down giggling as she went.”In the drawer” she said as I removed it and tied it up.”What are you crazy I said” as I moved up to take care of her seeing this she sprang of the bed and said in a seductive way

” Put it in the drawer and there will be a reward”.

I gave her a long kiss and fondled her tits then I walked through to the bathroom giving myself a little clean and then did as she asked but couldn’t see her.I walked into the hallway and then I saw her leaning against the inside door “my reward I presume” I said playfully.”No you’ll have to see me again to get it,Get over here” she said and I obliged wandering over thinking I would have to get down on my knees since I didn’t have protection on hand.

I began to finger her with one hand as I fondled her left tit with the other kissing her intermittently wondering when I could get her on the floor to make her cum.I felt a bit of plastic hit my face as I felt a voice above me say “too easy,beyond a shadow of a doubt”.I smiled and kissed her before saying “my reward?.”more like more danger” she replied before saying “ you know what I want”

I smiled and slid on the condom she had handed me

newport

As I slid into her slowly as she was resting in the doorframe she let out a slight moan and I attempted to go in harder but was flagging a bit.seeing this she pulled me in closer and tighter and I thrusted slower and more relaxed as our lips locked and we started to kiss.

I wrapped my own arms around her back and began to pull her into me more gently till I didn’t need to thrust to be inside her.At this point I moved slowly gently thrusting as our kissing grew deeper and more passionate as I worked to regain my hardness.

At this point I wanted little more to pull her down to the floor and hold her tits as she rode me but kept to what she wanted thinking of this “reward” she had promised me I kept going as there was a knock at the door.

Morgan pulled me in for a kiss and turned around as the knocking started again and her phone began to ring..

newport

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We both of course came to the same realisation her bf was at the door pounding on it as I was inside her.She kicked me off gently and turned and kissed me “know this wasn’t our agreement but if you do this,your reward shall be” she whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

I of course agreed to her plan and ran back to the room but made sure to unlock the back door incase I needed a quick exit.She quickly got changed up and went to the door to greet her bf.

I heard her jump into his arms in the most exaggerated ”honey I’m home” I ever heard.From what I can tell he saw her as being at her naughtiest and I heard him say “Hes still here” you know.”Now hes not” she replied as I felt the door close behind me and lock.

“Hes working he can’t hear anything over his music” she replied seductively as she began to move on her bf knowing that I was hearing every word completely naked.

» Add a new message to this topic