FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Trip To The Pub

Trip To The Pub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oblincs70 OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Trip To The Pub

My wife’s bull rang her yesterday morning and invited her out for a drink, after the phone call she told me what he wanted her to wear. A short dress with stockings, high heels, no bra or knickers and plenty of slutty make up. When my wife asked where he was taking her, he said not to worry and you’ll be well taken care of!

When he picked my wife up, he came into the house to inspect my wife asking her to show her bottom half then bend over and pull her cheeks wide open. He then pulled a but plug and lube out of his pocket, lubed it up and slowly inserted it into her anus making her jump in surprise. He then slapped her ass and told her she looked beautiful, this made my wife blush. He said let’s go and left for the pub. I only found out after the evening about what happened from what my wife told me and film footage and photos I’ve seen.

I’m not sure where the pub was but to say rough was a complete understatement, definitely a sawdust pub as I call it, with clientele you would never normally mix with. After they entered my wife said she felt very self conscious and felt as so she was naked. In the pub there was around about 10 guys and no other women, they were all looking at my wife taking great interest in her. Mentally stripping her naked, this made my wife uncomfortable but turned on at the same time.

Her bull got a drink for the both of them as he chatted to the landlord. The landlord asked him if he was sure about tonight as the guy would ruin her! Her replied without even asking my wife, oh yes she’s more than ready. At that point the landlord said come round to me let me have the first go before the guys get there hands on you. The guy must have been early 60s quite tall and fat with a balding head. Once next to him he kissed her and gave her a really good groping first tits squeezing her nipples hard the down to her pussy pushing his fingers in deep. Next he pushes her down onto her knees, pulled out his cock making my wife gasp. It was huge approximately 10 inches long and so thick. My wife started playing with his cock kissing the tip before pulling his foreskin back to expose a big mushroom helmet, making my gasp in surprise. She then starts kissing his helmet rubbing his precum over her lips until he pushes her off. He then stripped her off with a loud cheer from the others and lifted her up onto the bar and spread her legs wide open before licking her very wet pussy and arse hole before fingering her pussy with his thick sausage fingers. He the took her into the bar area and bent her over the pool table just another guy said I’ve locked up, he replied ok as he fingered her again first one then two finally three fat fingers. Making her gasp out loud as her cunt was stretched making her cum loudly. He then rubbed his big helmet up and down her very wet slit before pushing in slowly, then his helmet popped in her cunt making her orgasm. As he pushed in deep my wife kept saying your too thick, he kept fucking her and eventually just kept moaning. As he picked up speed he was grunting before with one last thrust came deep inside my wife, with a big cheer from the other guys. When he pulled out he caught the cum that was leaking out her got her to lick his hand clean before she sucked his cock clean.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Peterborough

Next part to follow. Suggestions more than welcome.

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

More please

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Peterborough

Next part later today!

Any pointer really appreciated

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Good can't wait

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Kendal

Can’t wait for more

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Very sexy

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Peterborough

My wife was given another drink and walked around the bar naked being groped by the guys. She was bent over the pool table and fingered in both holes roughly until someone finished another beer and pushed the bottle deep in her very wet cunt and started fucking her with it as someone fingered her ass hole. Next on her knees she has to suck cock after cock, some guys couldn’t hold on and came in her mouth or over her hair and face. Then over the pool table again guys kept fucking her each guy filling her cunt or ass with cock and cum.

Hearing a different voice my wife looked around to see a big Turkish guy who looks frightening especially when he tells her it’s his turn! Then he strips naked showing her his long extremely thick cock with a huge pair of testicals hanging down. Once behind her he rubs his cock up and down her gaping pussy before pushing it in firmly and slowly making her scream out loud. His next remark made my wife really panic when he told her she’ll be pregnant when he’s finished, she tried to get free from him but couldn’t. He started fucking her slowly the gradually picking up speed his weight pressing in her pinning her down. Each thrust bottoming out and hitting her cervix. All the guys in the room were hard again watching the action and wanking now waiting to fuck her again. After around forty minutes he grunted and thrust in a final time and unloaded a huge amount of fertile cum deep inside her pussy making her cervix sting as it entered into her womb. He stayed on her for a long time before getting off. When he pulled out her pussy gaped so wide leaking fresh spunk.

A guy said I can’t fuck her now she’s ruined. Why don’t we take her to the toilet and handcuff her to the urinal so we can wank and piss on her? So that what happened.

To be continued………

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"Trip To The Pub

My wife’s bull rang her yesterday morning and invited her out for a drink, after the phone call she told me what he wanted her to wear. A short dress with stockings, high heels, no bra or knickers and plenty of slutty make up. When my wife asked where he was taking her, he said not to worry and you’ll be well taken care of!

When he picked my wife up, he came into the house to inspect my wife asking her to show her bottom half then bend over and pull her cheeks wide open. He then pulled a but plug and lube out of his pocket, lubed it up and slowly inserted it into her anus making her jump in surprise. He then slapped her ass and told her she looked beautiful, this made my wife blush. He said let’s go and left for the pub. I only found out after the evening about what happened from what my wife told me and film footage and photos I’ve seen.

I’m not sure where the pub was but to say rough was a complete understatement, definitely a sawdust pub as I call it, with clientele you would never normally mix with. After they entered my wife said she felt very self conscious and felt as so she was naked. In the pub there was around about 10 guys and no other women, they were all looking at my wife taking great interest in her. Mentally stripping her naked, this made my wife uncomfortable but turned on at the same time.

Her bull got a drink for the both of them as he chatted to the landlord. The landlord asked him if he was sure about tonight as the guy would ruin her! Her replied without even asking my wife, oh yes she’s more than ready. At that point the landlord said come round to me let me have the first go before the guys get there hands on you. The guy must have been early 60s quite tall and fat with a balding head. Once next to him he kissed her and gave her a really good groping first tits squeezing her nipples hard the down to her pussy pushing his fingers in deep. Next he pushes her down onto her knees, pulled out his cock making my wife gasp. It was huge approximately 10 inches long and so thick. My wife started playing with his cock kissing the tip before pulling his foreskin back to expose a big mushroom helmet, making my gasp in surprise. She then starts kissing his helmet rubbing his precum over her lips until he pushes her off. He then stripped her off with a loud cheer from the others and lifted her up onto the bar and spread her legs wide open before licking her very wet pussy and arse hole before fingering her pussy with his thick sausage fingers. He the took her into the bar area and bent her over the pool table just another guy said I’ve locked up, he replied ok as he fingered her again first one then two finally three fat fingers. Making her gasp out loud as her cunt was stretched making her cum loudly. He then rubbed his big helmet up and down her very wet slit before pushing in slowly, then his helmet popped in her cunt making her orgasm. As he pushed in deep my wife kept saying your too thick, he kept fucking her and eventually just kept moaning. As he picked up speed he was grunting before with one last thrust came deep inside my wife, with a big cheer from the other guys. When he pulled out he caught the cum that was leaking out her got her to lick his hand clean before she sucked his cock clean.

"

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan  over a year ago

north county dublin , Lusk

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Wow.hope theres more.

Peterborough

Lots more to cum

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow love it

More please so turned on

newport

More plz

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Wow love this

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Very kinky

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Would love to be there and used to lick her clean after each guy had cum in her. Especially licking cum out of her arse mmmmmm

Great start

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Peterborough

One of the guys put a collar and lead on my wife and led her into the gents. The landlord said don’t get up I want you on all fours. As she crawled towards the toilets the guys groped and slapped her arse. Once in the gents toilet she was put between two urinals and with her arms above her hand cuffed to the pipework. In turn each guy had his cock sucked by my wife some guys wiped their cock over her face, others squeezed her nipples. The first guy gave a groan and came all over her face and hair, shortly followed by four more loads. The next guy wiped his cock over her face before getting her to suck his cock clean before adding his load to her face. The next guy stood with his cock in his hand, a stream of piss suddenly fit my wife’s tits, surprising her. When this happened two more guys joined in. For the next hour my wife became a cum and piss slut. After this she was brought back into the bar and given a large glass of red wine and a towel to clean herself up with.

Only a few guys were left now, all naked and looking for more fun. A guy lay on the pool table my wife climbed on and mounted his cock, another guy got on the table and pressed his cock against her puckered brown hole and pushed in deep. Then both started fucking her making her orgasm constantly as two others offered cock for her to suck. After a while the two guys came in her cunt and add at the same time, shortly followed by the two she was sucking.

When my wife was dropped off by her bull and came in the bedroom, all I could smell was cum and piss. She stripped off and climbed into bed falling fast asleep within minutes. I tried to wake her but couldn’t, I eased the quilt down to see her body. From the neck down, love bites on her neck and tits dried cum all over her body. Spreading her legs open her pussy and been well fucked, all red and swollen and still leaking spunk. Then I noticed her arse hole still gaping and looked very sore also leaking cum still. I left her to sleep it off.

In a phone call from her bull he told me all about the session, he told me her training was going extremely well and to plan. He also told me that I was extremely lucky to have such a wonderful woman.

NEXT STORY COMING SOON…………..

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

newport

More