FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > He gave me his number

He gave me his number

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My Ex Jess was a typical blonde barbie kinda girl, huge tits, more make up than rimmel, sexy as hell and a dirty slut in bed, but most importantly she was loyal to me even though she got lots of attention when she went out with the girls.

Truth is i always thought she would cheat on me but never did to my knowledge.

I remember one night in particular, it was her xmas party night with all her hairdresser work mates, she was getting ready in the bedroom, usually when she goes out she wears a long dress or smart jeans etc but this evening she walked down the stairs in a tight little black skirt just above her knees with black boots and i tight pink blouse with her tits looking huge, face full of make up and her blonde hair tied in a pony tail, i just wanted to fuck her there and then.

Wow you look so hot i said, thanks babe, us girls like to make a effort with a cheeky smile.

Where you going tonight i asked? We are all going to that new cocktail bar and then a club, ok well have a lovely night babe and behave, I always behave silly, you're the only man and cock i want.

Jess kissed my passionately, so passionate her wet saliva was all around my lips, and she left to meet the girls and it was netflix for me…..

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good so far

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

More please

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *xx_leatherMan  over a year ago

scunthorpe

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

I started to fall asleep around midnight, jess text and said she was just heading to a club with girls and i went to bed, about 4am i heard jess coming home in a taxi, she came up the stairs giggling and d*unk and got into bed and started stroking my cock, babe i am a fucking horny slut, fuck me, are you pissed i laughed? Just fuck me cunt and ass now, i did not need to be asked twice and fucked jess in every hole, as usual she was a filthy slut, totally different in the bedroom and in public where she comes across like butter wouldn't melt, we fucked till around 6am until i came all over her face and then we both collapsed.

I got up around 11am and left jess sleeping, i went down to the kitchen to make a drink and seen her hand bag on the floor where she left it, i could see her cigarettes on the top and i grabbed the packet and took a cig for a smoke, on the side of the packet there was a written phone number, callum 07986…………..

By *LittleXtraMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

By *idcotlad2020Man  over a year ago

didcot

By *onesthubMan  over a year ago

Kendal

Jess finally got out of bed about 3pm looking for like lily savage then the beautiful Jess, my head hurts she said, fuck your head who is Callum?

She just looked at me in a daze, who? She replied, who the fuck is callum Jess? Oh you mean that telephone number on my cig packet?? Yes Jess that number.

Oh that was a pervy man in the cocktail bar, he was in his 60s and is the owner of the bar, all the girls was sitting at the bar and he kept chatting me up and when i went to the toilet i left my cig packet on the bar and the idiot wrote his number on it, when i returned to the bar i saw his number on the packet and laughed and said to him ‘ in your dreams old man’ to which the older gent said ‘ well if ever you want a sugar daddy let me know, jess is only 28 years old.

She was telling me all this and part of me was fuming, how this rich guy in his 60s was trying to get lucky with my girl in her 20s.

Jess looked at me and said ‘ babe seriously i would never cheat on you ever, he was a old pervert.

I trust jess 100% and know she would never cheat although we have talked about fantasies many times while fucking and she has often let slip her desire for much much older cock in her tight young pussy……

By *i-cuckold-coupleCouple  over a year ago

carryduff

Please continue x

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

bude

mullingar

By *ndy79randyMan  over a year ago

Washington

That evening while eating dinner i asked jess if she had a good night last night, she said it was good but so many guys trying it on with her in the club, i am not surprised i said cos you looked stunning, thanks babe she said but it kinda spoils the evening she said.

Did you like any of the guys i laughed? Not really she replied, one was quite cute she said but i am a good girl as you know, and what about this older guy callum? Did you like him?? Jess just grinned and said ‘babe he was in his 60s’ yeah but you have fantasised about much older guys haven't you? Well yeah but fantasising is not reality is it babe.

Well no its not reality i replied, but just imaging his big old cock in your pussy, jess nearly gagged on her dinner and replied ‘ god babe behave, although that thought just made me a bit wet and she laughed again.

I then told jess something i have never told her, i actually told her i love the thought of her fucking his old cock like a slut, Jess just looked at me in disgust, are you serious she said? Yeah i would actually love you to fuck him and take his cum all over your face, you are bloody disgusting she said and continued her dinner…..

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

"That evening while eating dinner i asked jess if she had a good night last night, she said it was good but so many guys trying it on with her in the club, i am not surprised i said cos you looked stunning, thanks babe she said but it kinda spoils the evening she said.

Did you like any of the guys i laughed? Not really she replied, one was quite cute she said but i am a good girl as you know, and what about this older guy callum? Did you like him?? Jess just grinned and said ‘babe he was in his 60s’ yeah but you have fantasised about much older guys haven't you? Well yeah but fantasising is not reality is it babe.

Well no its not reality i replied, but just imaging his big old cock in your pussy, jess nearly gagged on her dinner and replied ‘ god babe behave, although that thought just made me a bit wet and she laughed again.

I then told jess something i have never told her, i actually told her i love the thought of her fucking his old cock like a slut, Jess just looked at me in disgust, are you serious she said? Yeah i would actually love you to fuck him and take his cum all over your face, you are bloody disgusting she said and continued her dinner….."

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Very good

blackpool

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Oh yes I am liking this, anything that gives us older guys a glimmer of hope lol.

After dinner we both sat down and started to watch a film, jess cuddled into me and she said ‘ hmmmm your cock looks hard through your jeans’? Yeah i feel a bit horny babe i said, why jess asked? Well to be honest i just have visions of you going back to that cocktail bar and telling that old guy you wanna gag on his cock and feel his cock in your pussy, jess laughed and said ‘ does it really turn you on this much?? Yes i said, i know we have been together 7 years and we are both loyal to each other but there is something so hot babe about you wanting others cocks and telling me or making me watch, Jess paused the film and just starred at me, i cannot believe you just said that jess said, why i asked? Well the whole 7 years we have been together you have never said this before? I know i haven't babe but this whole older guy thing has made me think about it.

Jess turned the film off and went upstairs, i have gone to far i thought to myself and i put the film back on and watched it alone.

About 15 mins later jess came back downstairs wearing a tiny tarten skirt, open blouse, heels, her blonde hair tied in pigtails, she walked in the lounge and my cock went rock hard, jess simply said ‘ do you want to see this slut fuck callum? Are you serious jess? Yes i want to fuck his old cock and make you watch, then she suddenly got my cock out and rammed it in her mouth while she was finger fucking her pussy and ass…….

blackpool

bude

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

manchester

Washington

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading the next installment

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

wow great story xx

ayr / glasgow

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Kettrin

Jess was so horny and wild as usual, she stopped sucking my cock briefly and looked up and me and said ‘ Callum’s cock better taste as good as yours baby, i cannot wait for guys in his 60s cock in my pretty mouth, she then continued to spit and deep throats my throbbing hard cock.

We fucked all evening in the lounge and went up to bed to cuddle.

In bed jess asked how we was going to play this? What happens next she asked? Well baby why don't you text him? And say what? Well just start with a simple hello and go from there and maybe flirt with him a bit, well i could just send a normal nice text and see what happens she said.

Jess do you really want to do this i asked?? She replied ‘ at first i was disgusted when you suggested it but my pussy does tingle when i think of his old cock in my cunt, she never usually says that word, actually i am really turned on about fucking him and sitting on his old face she said.

I will text him tomorrow she said…..

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Love it

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Hot hot hot

manchester

ayr / glasgow

Monday morning came around and i headed off to work, jess headed off to the hair salon for work also, see you tonight babe she said, ok have a lovely day gorgeous and do not forget to text the old guy i laughed haha, if i have time i will babe, ok see you later, love you.

We both stroll in the door around 5pm, first thing jess says before even saying hello to me is ‘Ive text him’ seriously?? Yes babe, and?? Well i sent him a simple hello and asked why he wrote his number on the cig packet? And what did he reply? Well he was a bit rude to be honest babe, he said because your a sexy bitch and would love to fuck you.

He never said that did he?? What did you reply?? All i replied is ‘ your old cock could never handle a 28 year old pussy lol’ i cannot believe you replied with that, then what did he say? He said he would destroy me in every hole and i would struggle to walk after and my pussy would be dripping in cum.

I looked at jess and said ‘ blimey babe he is a bit direct dont you think?? No its ok she said, i am going to destroy his cock and ass with my tongue, you fucking slut i said……

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

blackpool

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Wow cant wait for next part.loving it.

cambridge

So how did the conversation end i asked? The last text i sent him was i may pop down to your bar for a drink at the weekend and he said if i do come down he will make sure he is in the venue, apparently he married he said, Married??? Yes he said he had a wife and 4 children, OMG babe do you think you should tell him you have a boyfriend? Hmmmm i could but he may freak out, jess text him and tell him you are going to the bar Saturday and will be bringing your boyfriend, babe if i send him that he will think i am taking you to sort him out for trying it on with me, just text him and see what he says but show me the message before you send it.

Jess started to text him, ‘Hi Callum its jess, i have decided to come to your bar on Sat night but need to tell you something, i will be bringing my man with me, do you mind?’

jess then gets a reply ‘ what the hell do you mean your man?? I do not want any trouble jess plus i am married’

Its ok Callum my boyfriend knows everything, we have a strong relationship and he actually wants me to fuck you.

Hi jess are you serious?? He actually wants me to fuck you??

Yes Callum he wants me to ride your big old cock and fill my pussy with cum but he wants to come to the bar with me to meet you and have a fee drinks together.

Fucking hell jess i cannot believe this, ok princess bring your sexy ass and boyfriend to the bar at 9pm Saturday.

Ok callum will see you then, our secret, your wife will never know but once you have fucked my pussy you will never want your wife again haha.

ok see you Sat you slut he replied.

Jess then looked at me and said ‘ This saturday we are going to the bar for a few drinks, ok babe its on…..

blackpool

manchester

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

By *arriedbisexualcoupleekCouple  over a year ago

east kilbride

Wow this is hot

Hillsborough

hayes

Yes getting hot.love it

Washington

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

mullingar

Kettrin

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

cambridge

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

So good

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Great story more please

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

More

Excellent

ayr / glasgow

By *arfield131Man  over a year ago

midlands

Wow

wirral

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Loving this

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

OMG

By *rs Little and Mr LargeCouple  over a year ago

burnham on sea

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Mmmm sounds delicious

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *outhboyMan  over a year ago

derry

Hot

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story

By *urvytreatWoman  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Getting interesting

tranent

By *P69erMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

So horny

Finally saturday came around, we had dinner and then both went upstairs to get ready, what should i wear babe jess said? What do you want to wear??? Well i guess i should look a little bit slutty, my cock twitched just at that comment, you wear what you want darling i said, jess jumped in the shower first and then i went for a shower, once i got out the shower i walked into the bedroom to see jess had just shaven her pussy completely smooth and bold as usual, jess is forever ordering from lovehoney and i was excited to see what she was going to wear.

The first thing jess gets out of her drawer is a pair of black hold up stockings and her new crotchless pink panties, she then selected her long black dress which zips all the way down her front, she always leaves the zip a little undone so everyone can stare at her lovely cleavage and big tits.

She picked her slutty black bra which has holes for her nipples to poke through, she looked so elegant and sexy, in my mind i was asking myself if i really want her to fuck this old guy but i knew i really did want my slut filled with cum.

We both head to the bar around 8.30pm, we walk in and Callum the owner was not there, we sat at the bar and ordered cocktails, jess had a pornstar cocktail and i had a sex on the beach cocktail.

The young barmaid could not stop staring at Jess’s tits, i told jess that barmaid keeps checking you out, jess replied ‘ hmmmmm i would let her suck my tits and giggled’ what i replied? You have never shown any interest in girls babe?? What jess said next nearly made me fall of my chair, she said ‘ babe what do you think all us girls do on a girly evening? I love a bit of pussy now and again, fucking hell jess is there anything else i should know?? Well sometimes we have little girl parties and kiss and play with eachother, its harmless babe as we all have partners, its a girl thing, are you telling me jess that you have sexual encounters with your friends?? Yes babe that is what i am telling you and now i want sexual adventures with lots of cock.

I looked at jess and said ‘ you are a fucking slut aint ya and she simply replied ‘ and you love it’ and she was right, my jess wanting other pussy and cock, such a slut…..

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

manchester

mullingar

blackpool

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Mmmm more please

By *abyblueeyescoupleCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Fantastic story more please

wirral

By *arahadam9696Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Mmm sounds so hot

cambridge

She sounds so hot

Great story

By *takerMan  over a year ago

gosport

Finally at 9.15pm Callum arrived at the club, me and jess was still sat at the bar and when callum walked in the bar jess told me that was him, callum came and said hello and kissed jess on the cheek and he then shook my hand and introduced himself.

Callum asked if we minded if he got a chair and joined us, not at all jess said to him, jess looked at me and winked with a smile.

Callum sat down and instantly looked at jess’s big tits, Callum looked at me and said ‘ you're a lucky man, she is a beautiful girl’ i thanked him for his comment and i asked him about the cocktail bar etc, he explained he was the joint owner with 4 other business partners, we ordered more drinks and was all just chatting in general and getting to know eachother, Callum was actually a really nice gent dressed in a business suit, grey fox hair, bit like richard geare but older, i would guess he was about 60 years old, jess said she was going to the ladies room and she walked away and left me and callum talking.

I asked Callum why he wrote his number on the cig pack, he apologised to me and said he did not want to offend, i said it was fine, callum then said he gave her his number mainly because she was the type of girl he would like working in the bar, and i responded ‘ so not that you want to fuck her then?’ Callum looked shocked and said ‘ oh i could only dream of fucking a girl like that but she would hardly want to fuck a 70 year old would she? Your 70 Callum? Yes he replied.

He looks good for 70 but much older than jess thinks he is, i cannot imagine jess’s pussy rammed with a 70 year old cock.

I looked at Callum and said ‘ actually callum jess is a slut and she wants your old cock in her mouth, cunt and ass, Callum spat out his drink and said ‘ fuck off you are joking? I am not joking, i want you to destroy her and fill her with your cum ok, callum just stayed silent.

Suddenly my phone pings and its jess from the ladies room, she just sent me a 10 second video clip of her sat on the loo finger fucking her cunt, show callum she said…….

Doncaster

More soon please

Hillsborough

Mmmmmm nice

I looked at callum and showed him the phone ‘ wow her pussy is beautiful callum said, got she is a sexy slut isn't she’ yes i said to callum and i love her being a slut.

Suddenly jess returns to her seat and looked at callum and said ‘ did you like my pussy callum?’ Callum simply responded ‘beautiful, could you imagine for big old cock cumming in there jess said, i just stayed silent and let them talk, callum responded ‘ i could only dream of pumping your cunt jess, well you do not have to dream callum you are going to fuck me you old cunt.

I have never seen jess act this way, my cock was now fucking rock solid, jess notices the bulge in my trousers, look callum i think my boyfriend has a hard cock, callum looks at my bulge and says ‘yes i think he does have a hard cock’ jess then responded ‘ he has a lovely cock callum’ why the fuck is jess telling him i have a lovely cock, jess then gets her phone out and shows him a photo of my cock, jess babe why are you showing callum my cock?

Jess responds ‘ i just wanted callum to see your cock is that ok? Well i suppose so i said.

Jess looks at callum and asks him if he has any pics of his cock on his phone? Callum smiles and said he does, jess then tells callum to show me pics of his cock.

Callum passes me his phone and shows me his cock, i simply say ‘thats a nice cock callum’ i started to feel a bit awkward and i did not know why jess wanted me and callum to see eachothers cocks.

Callum told us both he is married and its not very private in the bar area but he does have a vip lounge out the back and asked if we wanted to go out to the VIP area, we both agreed and followed callum.

He took us to a really posh VIP bar where it was only us in there, its usually for private parties but its not being used tonight, Callum gets us a bottle of champagne and the three of us sit on a huge leather sofa.

Jess being jess insists sitting in the middle of us, soon as we sat down Jess said ‘ Callum fuck my mouth with your tongue’ Callum looked at me in a daze, i simply tell him to kiss jess, suddenly calllum turns his head to jess and they passionately kiss, really wet tongues, jess is already softly groaning, while they are kissing jess is rubbing callums growing cock over his suit trousers, omg is this really happening…….

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan  over a year ago

north county dublin , Lusk

Washington

wirral

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Fuck this sounds like a fun night out

By *uckyfuzz1Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

manchester

tranent

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Hillsborough

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

Great so far, well written too

Really good

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

cambridge

hayes

More loving this.

Brilliant

More please. Wanking my hard cock through my nix.

Make me cum.

Kettrin

mullingar

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *igbbackagainMan  over a year ago

Tallaght

So hot now. Can't wait to see where it leads

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow

Doncaster

More please

Fantastic

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

More

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

This is a great story

While jess and callum was kissing beside me i decided to get up and sit on the other leather couch opposite, i sat opposite them and just watched, they was kissing so passionately and jess kept telling callum he was a amazing fucking kisser, jess starts to unzip his trousers and released his cock, omg he put me to shame, a guy aged 70 with a 10inch plus cock, jess still had her tongue in his mouth but was now starting to wank his cock quite rapidly, i was sat opposite just watching and getting very hard.

Suddenly callum tells jess to get her slutty mouth around his cock, jess kneels infront of callum and rams his old cock deep in her throat, jess was spitting all over his cock and deep throating him, she stopped and looked over at me and said ‘ get your cock out babe and wank’ i unzipped my trousers and out popped my cock, jess started talking really slutty and telling callum she fucking loved his old cock, jess then stood up at callum was sit sat down, she was facing me and her bum facing callum, she bend over to touch her toes and told callum ‘ now lift my skirt and ram your face in my ass and pussy, callum had his face deep in her ass immediately and jess kept looking at me while i was wanking ……

Hillsborough

bradford

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

hayes

Nice hope theres more

tranent

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely want more of this

wirral

By *i-huyMan  over a year ago

comber

Waiting patiently for the next instalment

mullingar

Love this so much x

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *ike2186Man  over a year ago

Stalybridge

Soo good, so hard reading

By *arythatsmeWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Brilliant

Loving it

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Enjoying this tale

bradford

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

This is so fucking hot

Kettrin

Terrific

By *elaxedlad87Man  over a year ago

r

Wow this is hot

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

What a great horny story. What a girl!

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Loving this

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

cambridge

A sexy girl taking charge