FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Being watched as I cum

Being watched as I cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently bought a small business based on a farm that has been converted to a business centre.

It is a little rough and ready, but I have 2 rooms and converted 1 of them into an office which has a desk, comfy chair and is clean and tidy enough to work from.

I've also quickly realised that when I close the blinds to the office room, I have my own little private space, so when I'm in the mood, I can enjoy a little private play time

Last friday, I had finished all the immediate work by mid morning and I had a good couple of hours waiting for a delivery, scheduled for mid afternoon.

Feeling in a good place, I decided to have a nice long slow play with myself.

I moved my chair round into the main area, pulled down my trousers and pants and started to play, massaging and stroking my cock slowly, taking my time to get myself excited.

I picked up my phone and looked through fab, enjoying the pictures of so many gorgeous ladies, I was in a little world of my own and shut out the world and concentrated on my own pleasure.

I was there for some time, stroking, wanking, rubbing, my precum flowing and enjoying having some time to edge myself a couple of times to get close but then relaxed, gave myself time to recover and then start again.

I eventually reached a point where I knew I just had to cum, and I knew I was going to cum hard. I closed my eyes and started rubbing myself a little faster and harder, my breathing becoming deeper and I could feel my cum building up and my orgasm approaching.

I was brought crashing back to reality when I heard a scuffing sound and heard someone catch their breath.

I jumped out of the chair, pants and trousers down and my cock in hand and I saw a head peeping round the office door.

I sat back down and blurted out.. "God sorry.. I didn't expect anyone, and I didn't hear you!"

I sat back down and tied to cover up

as the driver stepped out from behind the door.

She looked a little flushed, but had a nice smile on her face, and she was about the same age as me, curly grey hair, about 5ft tall and curvy.

She apologised for not knocking loudly enough, and the front door wasn't locked, and also for giving me a fright!

Her smile made me a little calmer, so I asked her how long she had been watching and was surprised when she said about 5 minutes.

She had realised I hadn't heard her and found herself fascinated by watching me and I was then really surprised when she said that she wished she had been able to see me cum!

I then asked her if she really meant it.. did she want me to carry on?

She then blushed a little, but said yes, she loved watching a guy and it had been so long since she had seen someone apart from her husband close up..

I stood up and pulled my pants and trousers right down and sat back down on my chair, legs wide apart and starting stroking my cock, looking directly at her as I did so.

My cock got hard fast and I realised I was really turned on by this scenario.

She then walked over towards me and stood with her legs apart over the top of one of my legs!

We weren't touching each other, but we were less than an arms length apart.

I was wanking hard, breathing heavily and looking up into her eyes and face as my excitement built up again.

She stood there, so close to me I could smell her perfume, see her face moving and then she slid one of her hands down the front of her work trousers.

I could see her hand moving over her pussy as she started to touch herself and this brought me right to the edge..

I cried out "I'm going to cum.. going to cum for you" and then as I looked into her eyes I had a massive orgasm and my cum shot out across the room.

My hips bucked, my stomach tensed up and I came really hard, moaning loudly and 4 to 5 spasms ripped through me and my cum continued to shoot out.

It must have taken me a couple of minutes to recover.. it was an explosion..

She smiled down at me and stepped back, before walking across and out of the room.

She came back in a few seconds later with the parcel and pen and asked me to sign for it and then as she got to the door to leave, she turned round, said "thank you.. my husband is in for a treat later" and then left!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let’s hope she comes back.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'll be ordering again!

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury