FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected Fuck

Unexpected Fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oobaa OP   Man  over a year ago

South Shields

true story this...I was in my local Herons shop last week and there was few people in getting bits and pieces.

Anyway there is a lady in who Ive seen around the area quite a lot and ive often said Hello but never had a conversation with.

We say hello to each other as we pass in the aisle. Shes probably late 60s with long grey hair in a ponytail, black leather jacket, with a knitted jumper underneath, jeans and white trainers.

Into the next aisle and we pass again and this time she stops and tells me about some bargain she`s picked up.

We have a quick chat and then Iam off to the till to pay...shes a nice lady and obviously a looker.

Ive paid and Iam outside the shop putting the stuff in the car when she comes out and she had 4 bags of stuff and it looks like she is struggling with it. So me being the perfect gentleman i go over and offer her a lift.

I take her home and carry her bags in for her. She tells me to dump them on the table and offers me a cup of tea.

So we are having a cuppa and chat and she is very touchy feely when she talks...touching my arm and my knee and if Iam honest this is having a bit of an affect on me.She keeps touching me on the leg and even moves her hand up my thigh. Ive now noticed that she doesnt have a bra on and her nipples are quite large poking through her jumper. I have to take my jumper off because Iam very hot and she asks if she is having an affect on me. I tell her that she is having a serious affect on me as her hand slides further up my thigh.

This is now getting to the point where another inch and she will reach my cock.

She asks me to tell her about the affect shes having on me. this lady knows what she is doing.

her hand is now resting on my balls and she is asking if I like what she is doing as she gently strokes them.

I havent even kissed her and she wants me to follow her upstairs.

Into her bedroom and she takes her jumper of and turns to face me. Her tits are massive and superb and she pulls me to kiss her.

we strip very quickly and she pulls me onto the bed both naked. She gets me in between her legs and tells me that she really wants a hard fast fuck and she guides my cock into her.

If she wants fast, i ll give her fast and start pounding away. I feel my seed rising and tell her I am close and she tells me not to stop...i dont and i cum very heavily inside her.

We lay for a few mins and then she goes into the shower and tells me to show myself out.

Charming

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago