FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy, fiction or true??

Fantasy, fiction or true??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who thing's the stories that's posted on here are fantasies , fiction , true or just complete bullshit?

Having read many of em I think 80% of are from the minds of complete fantastists ..

What's your thoughts guys n gals x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is why it's called the 'Stories and Fantasies' section

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

"Who thing's the stories that's posted on here are fantasies , fiction , true or just complete bullshit?

Having read many of em I think 80% of are from the minds of complete fantastists ..

What's your thoughts guys n gals x "

Fiction or not they turn us on the long ones do it for me the best one is father like son

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"Who thing's the stories that's posted on here are fantasies , fiction , true or just complete bullshit?

What's your thoughts guys n gals x "

After reading your profile and what you’ve written on here, you seem to qualify for all the above, but you missed out on the self centered bit. Fact or fiction, it’s everybody’s right to put there minds where they choose. Being very matter of fact spoils your beauty. Just saying is all. X

After reading your profile and what you’ve written on here, you seem to qualify for all the above, but you missed out on the self centered bit. Fact or fiction, it’s everybody’s right to put there minds where they choose. Being very matter of fact spoils your beauty. Just saying is all. X"

Oh my Christ, their profile is enough to put anyone off. Hence the lack of veris

After reading your profile and what you’ve written on here, you seem to qualify for all the above, but you missed out on the self centered bit. Fact or fiction, it’s everybody’s right to put there minds where they choose. Being very matter of fact spoils your beauty. Just saying is all. X

Oh my Christ, their profile is enough to put anyone off. Hence the lack of veris "

Said the man with 2 verifications.. been verified 40/50 and tbh they stand for nothing in our eyes ..bit like folk who ask for there pics to be fab .. seriously that really does tickle my bollocks ..

After reading your profile and what you’ve written on here, you seem to qualify for all the above, but you missed out on the self centered bit. Fact or fiction, it’s everybody’s right to put there minds where they choose. Being very matter of fact spoils your beauty. Just saying is all. X"

Yiur 100% correct in what your saying regarding its every ones mind .. we are a matter of fact as weve been on fab near on 10 years so we know exactly what we want!! That's due to some of the timewasters and total messers weve met over the years .. .not forgetting the super fit 26 year old female who turned out to be a guy with a huge chin.. lmfao .. so yes were defo a matter of fact .. )))

Oh my Christ, their profile is enough to put anyone off. Hence the lack of veris

Said the man with 2 verifications.. been verified 40/50 and tbh they stand for nothing in our eyes ..bit like folk who ask for there pics to be fab .. seriously that really does tickle my bollocks .."

Profile and response here shows the level of intelligence we're dealing with. Utter chav.

Said the man with 2 verifications.. been verified 40/50 and tbh they stand for nothing in our eyes ..bit like folk who ask for there pics to be fab .. seriously that really does tickle my bollocks ..

Profile and response here shows the level of intelligence we're dealing with. Utter chav."

Utter chav .. I'm rolling about the floor laffin ) ... just showed my wife your profile piccy .. omg she said ..hes hot ))))) you take care now n leave crack pipe alone

I think that there should be two separate categories.

True...and Fantasy

Personally I have no interest at all in fantasy, I don't see the point in fantasy, but that's just my opinion.

"I think that there should be two separate categories.

True...and Fantasy

Personally I have no interest at all in fantasy, I don't see the point in fantasy, but that's just my opinion."

We agree with you .. pointless

» Add a new message to this topic