FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage

Massage

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So spoiler alert, I never thought this only happened in fantasy land and not locally to me.

I'm having a few lower back pain issues so I decided to go into town and see if I could book an appointment and get a massage to try and ease my pain a little. I walked in and a petite Chinese lady greeted me and I explained what was wrong. She took me through to the treatment room and told me to strip off so I took off my top and stated to lay down and she said all off. I thought thats a bit strange so stripped down to my boxers, socks and went to get on the bed and once again she said all off. So I took the boxers off but kept my socks on lol I laid on my front on the bed and she started to oil me up and give me a massage. About 15mins into the massage she asked do I want anything else I said a bit more on my lower back please and she replied a body massage or anything else. I said you'r3 giving me a body massage and she replied no, she would strip off and rub her body against mine. I was shocked but not keen on that, so she then offered a blow job or hand job and after a bit of haggling over the price we decided on a blow job. She then put a condom on me a gave me a blow job. After she had finished she cleaned me up and carried on with the massage.

I left thinking did that really happen lol But its in my head and I may have to go back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic