FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The perfect morning wake up

The perfect morning wake up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I lay in bed with the sunlight pouring through the window. It’s a weekend, so I lay in bed awake thinking about whether I should stir him. He’s fast asleep next to me, I stare at him, his body, his face and smile thinking about him.

I know if I wake him I’ll be in trouble. He really isn’t a morning person, I’m high energy and I excuse that energy from the moment I wake but he needs a strong coffee and a good hour before he’s alert.

But I decide to wake him anyway, gently! I lay my head on his chest, feeling his chest move up and down. I’m taking in his scent when suddenly feel his hand pull my hair hard, my head yanking back, it stings a little and the sensation wakes up my nipples. He kisses me hungrily with one hand remaining pulling my hair and the other reaching down to pull my nipples. He pulls them so hard that I let out a little Yelp and my pussy gets wetter.

He forces my head down to his cock and I take it in my mouth while he ties my hands behind my back. He thrusts his hips up to force more of his cock into my mouth. The tip of his cock hits the back of my throat and I gag a little. But he’s had enough of her hungry mouth and wants something else.

He tells me to climb onto the bed and lie on my side and he grabs me by the throat. I feel him enter me and I let out a gasp. I’m so wet and the sensation of his cock entering me sends a shiver down my spine. With one hand on my throat and the other playing with my breasts he slowly fucks me. I push against his cock with each stroke and play with my clit while he fucks me. I hear his breath quicken and feel his body tense and he tells me to get on my knees.

He stands above me and I look up at him with my big brown eyes as I start to feel his cum trickle down my face.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice.hope theres more

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

» Add a new message to this topic