FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my girl

my girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well this might sound wierd to alot of people but id love to see my mrs of 10 years fucked by another man or even group of men even better still older men and bareback fucking her all cumming inside her 28 year old pussy worst of alll im not at all botherd who fucks he as long as i get to see it happening either in real life or over webcam i have hundreds of diffrent sexual fantasies but this be the best for me anyone else had simeler situation???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"well this might sound wierd to alot of people but id love to see my mrs of 10 years fucked by another man or even group of men even better still older men and bareback fucking her all cumming inside her 28 year old pussy worst of alll im not at all botherd who fucks he as long as i get to see it happening either in real life or over webcam i have hundreds of diffrent sexual fantasies but this be the best for me anyone else had simeler situation???"

Wud be happy to help if you someone to fuck your mrs whilst I spunk in her every hole

Sure there would be plenty of volunteers in your area to help your fantasy come to fruition, it's just talking your wife into letting it happen, that is normally the tricky bit.

Sure..if you're anywhere near me...let me know ..is love to help you out..I'm also a heavy cummer!

Why would that sound wierd on a swinging site.

» Add a new message to this topic