FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Confessions of a male holiday rep continued

Confessions of a male holiday rep continued

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyscotsman1 OP   Man  over a year ago

falkirk

As Liz smirked at me I turned around and climbed out of the pool sitting on the side, I watched as she swam around and Mike climbed out asking if I wanted a beer. He headed of to get them and Liz rolled on to her back slowly swimming towards me. I noticed her pussy almost glistening in the water as the last of sun caught the water and then turning over as she reached me. My cock twitching as she rested her arms on my legs, she looked up at me as she stood on the bottom of the pool pushing my legs apart and taking my cock deep in her mouth starting to suck me hard. Mike returned with the beers and handing me 1 chinked it saying I think you’ll be needing this and sat down at the edge next to us as he watched his wife sucking me hard. I arched back a little as Liz’s mouth pulled off of me giving her lips a lick saying mmmmm that tastes gorgeous. I see you just couldn’t help yourself Liz, Mike said. Couldn’t just wait for me but your right so much better in person just a pity Jane’s not joining us. Will you give the poor woman a rest Liz said she’s all ready enjoyed this cock by all accounts as she kissed my cock and laughed. Seems your a lucky guy he said to me. Liz climbed out and headed inside to grab a drink. We were sat chatting Mike asking if I was comfortable. Well I’ll be honest I was a little apprehensive I said. Loved the other night but wasn’t sure if this was real or what might or might not happen. Don’t worry he said I can’t wait to watch you fucking Liz just aslong as there’s some left for me. We both turned around as Liz shouted on us, are you boys just going to sit there all night or is someone going to get inside here and fuck me? With that we both just about jumped up and ran inside. By the time we got there Liz was sat spread legged on the bottom of the bed pointing to a chair a couple of feet away. Make yourself comfy darling she said to Mike and I hope you enjoy the show

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good, re start

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great continuation....

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

falkirk

With that she leant back and put her feet up on the edge of the bed beckoning me to my knees. I duely obliged and was soon on my knees sliding 2 fingers into her tight pussy as I sucked on her clit pulling it out of its hood I lapped at her clit as I fingered her pussy and it was soon soaking wet I pulled them out and stood up licking them telling her how good she tasted. I lay next to her and pulled her on top of me getting her into a 69 (true what they say, 69 dinner for 2) and her pussy was soon wriggling on my face as I sucked and licked her pussy as she greedily sucked my cock, my hands were gripping her ass and as I gave her cheek a hard slap she let go of my cock, mmmmm she moaned then asked Mike if he was liking what he seeing. Mike confirmed he was as I caught a glimpse of him walk past stroking his cock as he did. I went back to licking Liz’s pussy as she wanked my cock and I heard her moan as I can only assuming she was now sucking Mike. I felt her pussy clench and as she did I lapped at her harder nearly fucking her with my tongue as I gently pushed a finger in her right arse. Within seconds she was cumming on my face, her juices running down my chin soaking the sheets. She was swallowing Mikes cum as she crawled off and said oh my god I haven’t cum like that in god knows how long. She went to grab water and was back in seconds passing it around. I lay on the bed gently stroking my cock keeping it hard as Liz finished the water and crawled over to me and climbed on top lowing herself onto my cock. I held her hips as she rocked back and forth her pussy squelching as she did. Mike knelt on the bed as Liz lay on my chest I felt some fingers stroking my cock as they explored Liz’s pussy. Mike was fingering her but was soon using her juices to lube her tight arse. We lay there as Mike inch by inch slid his cock into his wife and we were soon fucking her in unison. He fucked her harder and harder telling her how much he loved having a naughty wife I was close to cumming and told her this just spurned her on and I felt her pussy grip my cock as I spurted my cum deep inside her pussy. It felt like she just drained my cock as Mike groaned as he filled her arse with his cum. We all lay there for a few minutes grabbing our breath and as we untangled it was then 1 by 1 we spotted Jane. None of us had heard her coming in but there she was stood at the door with 1 hand on the door frame the other with her short summer dress to 1 side fingering her pussy. Mike walked over and asked if she’d like a hand, after watch that mmmm yes please. Are you coming to join us he asked, considering it she retreated and Mike nearly sprinted following her

Loving this story

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

This is hot as fuck!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *exySquirrelsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

falkirk

Liz got up smiling and headed for the en-suite I heard the shower starting and after a minute she reappeared, you coming she asked? Ehh I think you’ll find I just did I replied as I climbed off the bed and followed her. Stepping in beside her we washed each other me paying particular attention to her nipples as she cleaned my cock we stayed in there a good 10 minutes before stepping out. Liz handed me a towel and we dried off. Walking back into the bedroom I could hear Jane morning as Mike was fucking her in the lounge, Liz quietly moved towards the door and we both peered around. There was Jane bent over the arm of the sofa face down into a cushion as Mike was pounding into her from behind. Liz reached back stroking my cock which was now twitching to her touch poking into her arse, she backed into me a little as I reached around flicking and twisting her nipples. We stood just playing for a few minutes as Jane stifled her moans as she came hard on Mikes cock just like she had on mine a few days earlier. It wasn’t long before Mike arched his back and came hard deep inside Jane and we crept back to the bed. Wow Liz said, that was hot. I’ve never watched Mike fucking someone else. I wasn’t shocked but a little surprised. Really, I said I thought I don’t know what I thought. Your the 1st cock Mikes let me enjoy in the last few years she said. We’ve had fun before with guys and had other opportunities but he wasn’t sure about them until now

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

falkirk

We were Sat talking on the bed as Mike came in and sat on the bed with a big grin on his face. Where’s Jane we both asked. She’s nipped to the loo then we’re going to jump in the pool he said, you both coming? We got up and went outside. It was pitch black and Mike put on the pool lights. We were all in the pool drinks on the side as Jane came out and stepped into the pool and swimming over to Liz. Mike and I were at the side grabbing a beer as we heard the girls giggling. They’ll be talking about us Mike said, you think I laughed. You ok he asked. Ok, absolutely I said. Feels a bit like a dream. Mike said a good dream I hope. This isn’t something we do all the time he said, I know I replied Liz was telling me. I didn’t want you getting the wrong idea he said. I just looked at him and said mate you don’t need to explain anything to me you’ve just let me join you fucking your wife and we’ve both just watched you fucking her best friend. Liz was watching us he asked? Umm yeah. What did she say? I told him the truth, she said it was hot. She’s never wanted to watch me before. We’ve talked about it and fantasised but that’s as far as it’s went. Tbh when I’ve been teasing Jane it was just that I never thought it’d actually happen. Jane got out and caught my attention beckoning me over I followed as Liz came over and wrapped herself around Mike. We went inside, everything ok I asked. Yeah she said I think so. Don’t know what got into me, apart from Mike I laughed, stop it she said. Did you hear us? Hear you, we were watching at the door. You were not she asked starting to look embarrassed. We did I said and it was horny!! Omg she said. It’s ok I said reassuring her. Mikes asked me if I wanted to join the 3 of you. Ohh right I said, excitedly (I’ve yet to experience the pleasure of a mff or a mfmf even 4yrs since this happened) and would you like that I asked? I don’t know she said, I’m not into women. I reassured her, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. What ever you are comfortable with or nothing at all. We went back out to the pool, Mike and Liz had disappeared. We finished our drinks and went to look for them, didn’t take long to find they’d slipped in the bedroom patio door and Liz was riding Mikes cock on the bed. We watched for a few minutes before Jane said shall we go back to mine? Yeah if that’s what you want I said. Yeah it is I really want that cock back inside me but I’d rather some privacy so we gathered our stuff and called a taxi and off we went.

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Phenomenal

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *eteeMan  over a year ago

limerick tipp border

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

falkirk

We left Mike and Liz and headed back to Janes where we ended up in the hot tub just chilling and teasing each other before heading to bed. There wasn’t much sleep and Jane told me every detail of what happened between her and Mike I loved hearing every second of it. Although we all seen each other quite often the rest of the season me and Liz ended up together a couple more times with Mikes approval and Jane entertained Mike on several occasions we never all got together other than socially. Hope you all enjoyed. Whilst recalling this story I got messaged yesterday by a certain someone (you know who you are) asking if I was going to write a story about my encounter with her and her man when they came out on holiday. So with her approval I’ll do just that in part 3

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very good looking forward to new adventures

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago