FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > College Slut pt 2

College Slut pt 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iona OP   Woman  over a year ago

outskirts

We ran back outside fifteen minutes later, hurrying to our seats. Once I saw Amy was looking over, I made an exaggerated motion wiping my mouth. I opened up my phone and sent the photo of myself I took earlier in the stall with Will to Amy.

Amy's eyes bulged out when she checked her phone messages. She screamed at me but was drowned out by the coach's whistle calling the runners to the track. She fumed for a moment but went over to take her place.

After the pistol shot, Cole cheered Amy on oblivious to my plan. I even joined him, cheering and shouting her name. Amy took an early lead, blowing past all the other runners on the outside lanes. She quickly ran out of gas and made it across the finish line in a pathetic last place finish.

"Aww, too bad. Give my condolences to Amy, I'm going to head home now." I pecked Cole on the cheek and left the track, hoping to make it home before Amy could find her.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

What a devious bitch!....love it x

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

Yes she is. Love it.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great to see this one continuing!

By *ndy79randyMan  over a year ago

Washington

outskirts

Later that night, after a hundred angry texts and numerous missed calls from Amy, I got a text from an unknown number.

UNKNOWN: "Can we talk?"

Me: "Who this?" I quickly typed back, thinking for a moment.

UNKNOWN: "Cole"

I added his number to my phone, smiling.

Me: "Sure call me"

Cole: "No I mean in person. Do you still live on Willow"

"FUCK," i thought. He's going to kill me. I waited a moment and caught my breath.

Me: "yeah im home, come over" i responded, and went to put on some more makeup.

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and yelled "I GOT IT!" to my Dad, who was too locked in to his computer and listening to music on his headphones to even hear it ring in the first place. I answered the door and saw Cole was alone, his car parked on the street nearby. I stepped outside and closed the door behind me for privacy.

"Hey, what's up?" I said, playing dumb.

Cole's voice wavered. "Amy just dumped me. She thinks we hooked up at the Track."

I feigned ignorance some more. "What? Why would she think that? She could see us the whole time."

"No, she thinks it happened when you lost your phone in the locker room. She said you sent her a dirty picture.

By *DSMLad99Man  over a year ago

Around

More please

By *eteeMan  over a year ago

limerick tipp border

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

outskirts

I paused for a moment thinking about what to say.

"She showed me, Summer. that was clearly you. And we both know it wasn't me that was with you. Why did you do this to me?" Cole seemed genuinely upset, giving me pangs of regret. I was only thinking of hurting Amy, not Cole.

"I didn't want you to be with her." I responded sheepishly, feeling guilty.

"Why? Why do you care?" he demanded an answer.

"Because... I was jealous."

Cole stayed quiet and just stared at me. "You. you were my first kiss. I've always had feelings for you but you never seemed interested. And when you started dating that idiot I was really hurt."

"I didn't think you were that serious." Cole finally responded. "Had I known..."

I perked up. "What? What would you have done differently?"

Cole put his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly on the lips. I wasn't exactly playing hard to get, and reciprocated with a deep sensual kiss. A sweet soft kiss quickly turned into a frenzied makeout. As I leaned into him, I felt him fully erect between our bodies.

"What's this?" I playfully asked as I rubbed him gently.

"Let's go inside and I'll show you," he said with a slight shortness of breath.

Hillsborough

wolverhampton

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Worcester

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *uckyfuzz1Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

By *ighttouchMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

I’m loving this one

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ild85Man  over a year ago

justask

Love it!

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ????

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Slut x

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

outskirts

I thought for a moment. "My dad is inside." I frowned. "Your car? There's no streetlight at the end of the block"

Without words Cole grabbed me by the hand and led me back to his car. It wasn't anything fancy, probably got from his parents. But it was better than nothing.

Cole unlocked the car and the rear door opened for me. I leaned down and climbed in, Cole unable to resist grabbing my ass as I moved past. My tiny cloth shorts left little to the imagination. Not wasting any more time he climbed in after me and shut the door, streetlights be damned.

Our clothes were off in record time, and Cole pinned me down on to the seat, my legs spreading willingly as he pushed inside. Animal lust took over as we pushed against each other, our body heat filling up the car. Years of mutual attraction was coming to a head as Cole pushed himself as deep as he could go inside me. He buried his face in my neck, biting gently as he pushed hard inside.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

outskirts

I wrapped my arms around him and held him close. Due to my recent activities I hadn't been fucked like this in a long time. The car shook slightly, and occasionally a flash of a distant headlight would briefly illuminate the car. Cole pulled back slightly and grabbed a hold of my hips, pulling me on top. I grinded on his cock before he grabbed my ass tight and pulled me up and down over the length.

He bit my nipple, normally it would have hurt me but in the moment it felt wonderful. I grabbed his hair and yanked his head back, tilting his head upwards so I could kiss him again. He pushed his pelvis upwards and began to thrust to match my bounces.

Cole's thrusting sped up, and after a few seconds he slipped out. His cock rubbed up along the curve of my ass. I reached back to reposition it inside me when I felt his warm cum shoot onto my lower back. More dripped all over my hand as I tugged gently, milking him of the last of his seed. Cole let out a deep sigh, grunting as his orgasm finished.

We sat together kissing for a moment as Cole's warm spunk dried. A bright pair of headlights blinded the car, but did not go away like the others. Quickly we ducked down below the windows and put on underwear. The light was still not going away.

"Fuck! Cops? I can't see." Cole said as he tried to peer above the rear window at the car behind them. Just then a loud noise startled both of us as something hit the window. We looked up to see Amy banging on the glass, screaming.

"Shit." We both said and re-dressed quickly. Cole took a moment to compose himself while Amy paced back and forth around Cole's car. He opened the door to talk to her and was immediately met with a slap and a shout. While they were fighting, I opened the other door and made a run for my front door. Without looking behind me I ran inside and shut the door behind me.

My dad was still parked in front of his computer, oblivious to the whole situation. I tiptoed back up to my room and closed the door. After a moment to catch my breath, I smiled. My revenge was complete.

By *tu_the_LeonMan  over a year ago

Somewhere called...

This is great

Kettrin

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Bad girl

outskirts

I turned the key in my front door as slowly as possible, cringing as the dead bolt lock clunked into the unlocked position. Pushing gently I leaned in to the door and opened it cautiously, making almost no noise. Seeing only a faint light, I tiptoed to the stairs to head up to my room.

"You were out late," I heard from behind me.

"DAMN!" I thought as I turned around. I did my best to remain composed but I was red in the face. My dad sat in his office chair in front of his computer. Who would have thought he'd still be awake at 2AM?

"What are you up to?" he asked. It was odd for him father to take interest in my activities, but i'd never been busted coming home so late before, either.

"Buh. Babysitting." I mumbled. "I was uh, working and I guess I fell asleep." I held my breath. hopefully my excuse would work, since my dad commonly worked late as well.

"Really? Babysitting? You've never been one to take a job. Who were you babysitting for?"

I leaned into my lie. "A kid in my maths class - his...uh... parents are divorced and he normally watches his siblings but he's touring a college this weekend and..." I stammered as I panicked my way through the explanation. It wasn't all a lie - there was a guy in my maths class, David, with divorced parents who normally watches his siblings. But he didn't pay me to cover his babysitting duties, he paid me to give him some sexual advice. Making a lie out of a truth seemed easier than fabricating one out of whole cloth.

outskirts

Luckily, my dad seemed to buy it. Almost too well. "Well, that's great Summer. I'm proud of you for taking some responsibility and making your own way in the world. In fact I think I can help you out. One of the engineers is recently divorced with a young one and is complaining all the time about being stuck at home. I'm sure he'd pay you well to babysit."

"Oh no." was all I thought, but what came out of my mouth was "Great!" as I hurried upstairs. Ready to fall asleep and hope he forgot all about this in the morning, I changed into my PJ's and turned off the light.

Unfortunately for me, my dad did remember. The next morning, as I made my way downstairs for what was left of Sunday morning, my father intercepted me and told me his co-worker needed a babysitter tonight. I sighed and felt resigned to my fate to a boring night of babysitting, when I could be making five times as much giving sex advice and showing a guy what to do, in less than half the time, and having fun to boot. Finally agreeing to get him to shut up, I sulked around the house, thinking, "I don't even know the first thing to do while babysitting. I bet Jamie would know."

Brighouse

Woking-ish

Hillsborough

outskirts

I checked my phone and started to text my neighbor and best friend, Jasmine. After a few minutes of no response, I began to grow impatient. Even after switching to calls, Jasmine did not answer. This was very weird for her. Jasmine was the type of girl to text at all times of day in any circumstance. Normally it was super annoying, but it was handy for when I wanted to chat.

I walked outside and across the lawn to the house next door. I didn't bother knocking, instead finding the hide-a-key under the potted plant and heading right in. I stopped in my tracks when I heard moaning coming from the living room. Tiptoeing over to the open doorway, I peeked inside.

Jasmine was on her back on the couch, bottomless and tits popping out of the top of her tank top, wailing and moaning as Tom had his head buried between her chubby thighs, which were over his shoulder.

"Good for you, girl!" I thought as I watched from the other room. Peeping was starting to become somewhat of a habit for me, and what was more disturbing to me was that i was beginning to crave it.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Poringland

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story, loving it.

Reigate

cheltenham

outskirts

Jasmine's hands rolled through Tom's hair as she was being pleasured orally. I couldn't really see much of Tom from the current angle, but based on Jasmine's reaction he must be doing something right. I was feeling a little jealous - i'd had guys go down on me but not much more than a few moments before they gave up and fucked me instead.

It wasn't long before Jasmine was shaking, orgasming quietly as Tom continued his efforts. Once her thighs let go of the death grip on Tom's ears, he popped up from between them for air. "Was that good?" he asked sheepishly. As he sat up, I could see his cock was standing at full attention.

Jasmine smiled and nodded, her face damp with sweat and a deep red color. Tom leaned forward and grabbed Jaamine's breast. "So do I get to..." his voice wavered slightly in excitement.

Jasmine nodded again, adding "Just my boobs!" sternly. Tom practically hopped up, straddling Jasmine's waist and pushing his cock up against her tits. Jasmine pulled down the tank top some more to completely expose her chest as he rubbed himself onto her chest.

Hillsborough

outskirts

Tim poked his cock between Jasmine's breasts and rubbed slowly, holding the base steady with one arm while the other kept him upright on the couch. After a few strokes he leaned forward, his cock barely poking out from the top of her enormous breasts, and she sucked on the tip.

My hand was already in my panties at this point, rubbing softly as I watched Tim titfuck my best friend. This particular move was not one I was familiar with outside of the movies due to my smaller chest, so I was especially fascinated.

As Tim was getting more and more into it, I was, too. I was just about to finish myself off when Jasmine piped up. "Go get the lotion," she said. Tim reluctantly pulled out from between her chest, but hopped off the couch like his life depended on it.

I panicked when I realized he was coming right towards me. I inched away from the doorway and knelt down behind an end table, hoping he'd just turn his head the other way. But that was when I saw the problem - the front door was still open!

A fully naked Tom jogged by, stopping when he noticed the front door was open. "Oh shit," he muttered, covering his crotch. He turned to go close the door and then saw me doing a poor job of hiding. "Oh shit!" he said in a hushed tone.

"What's wrong?" Jasmine called out from the next room.

Hillsborough

cheltenham

outskirts

Tom made eye contact with me and we both blushed. He hesitated for a moment before responding. "I just stubbed my toe. Arrgh!" He sucked in air between his teeth to further the lie.

There was no response from Jasmine, only the digital tick-tick-tick of Jasmines's phone as she typed out a text. Tom silently shut the front door. "What the FUCK?" he mouthed to me, still silent. "What are you doing? You're going to ruin this for me!" he whispered.

My heart was beating like I was at a track meet. I couldn't really offer a valid explanation. My shorts were unbuttoned and unzipped as I stayed in my position behind the table. Finally, I looked up at Tom. "Let me watch?" I mouthed.

Tom ran his hands through his hair, letting his dick go uncovered. He was still quite hard, despite the distraction. I couldn't help but notice it as it was right at my eyeline a few feet in front of me.

I smacked him on the leg with the back of my hand. "Go get the lotion!" I whispered as she pointed to the bathroom.

Poringland

cheltenham

Nice

Hillsborough

outskirts

Tom bit his lip and paused for a second before resuming his sprint. Both me and Jasmine could hear the drawers being pulled out in the bathroom as he frantically searched for body lotion. "Top drawer on the left!" Jasmine yelled out, sighing.

Suddenly my phone vibrated, loudly rattling against the surface of the wall, pressed up against my back pocket. "Shit!" I swore to myself as I pulled the phone out. A response from Jasmine finally. Bad timing.

A naked Tim came jogging back, lotion in hand and his dick thrashing about, and making eye contact with me as he moved. He turned the corner into the living room and almost crashed into a naked Jasmine, who was a few feet from the doorway. I held my breath, as I was only a few feet from getting busted again.

"Where you going?" Tom said, slightly short of breath.

"To check on you, did you get lost?" she responded.

Hillsborough

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

cheltenham

outskirts

"Got it right here," Tom responded. He kissed Jasmine and his free left hand went right to her breast, cupping it in his palm and gently kneading.

"Back to the couch! Hurry, never know when my dad will get back." Jasmine said as I heard their footsteps.

My heart skipped another beat. Jasmine's dad could come home any second and find me in the hallway of the front door. And yet somehow I was only more turned on by this fact. My hand went right back down, trembling as my fingers found the elastic band of my panties. I stood up and went back to peek again, keeping my hand steady for the time being.

Tim was now seated on the couch, facing almost directly towards where I was hiding. Jasmine was between his legs, hands wrapped around her tits as she rubbed them up and down on his cock. The open lotion container was precariously balanced on the end of the couch.

Tom quickly glanced over at me as I peeked around the corner. He moaned loudly, before grabbing the lotion container. He sprayed another generous glob of lotion onto Jasmine's plentiful chest and helped her rub it in.

Hillsborough

cheltenham

By *unster FunsterMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Loving the two parts.

Any truth to the story?!

Kettrin

Terrific and very horny

blackpool

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

By *t102Man  over a year ago

Wales

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

wolverhampton

This is a fantastic story

Brighouse

Reigate

Worcester

So hot!

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

clonmel

justask

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great story OP, looking forward to reading much more

By *asualJ95Man  over a year ago

poole

So good, please keep it going

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Hope she joins in x

London/ South East

So do I. This is a great thread!

outskirts

"Does that feel good?" Jasmine asked, leaning down to kiss the tip of his cock. Tom nodded and smiled. "Keep going, it feels great."

My fingers made quick circles around my sensitive clit, pausing to push deep inside every ten seconds or so. Years of sharing a wall with my srep father trained me to keep the noises to a minimum, but I was having trouble maintaining myself.

After a couple minutes, Jasmine started going faster to push Tom over the edge. Her tits slapped into his thighs as she bounced them on his member, glistening with pre-cum, saliva, and lotion. "Getting close?" she asked in a baby voice.

"Fuck," was all he responded, his hips now gently thrusting to meet her movements. "Fuck, I'm going to cum soon." he said as Jasmine continued her strokes. While Jasmine was preoccupied with holding her breasts in place, Tom looked up, over Jasmine's shoulder and found my gaze from the doorway. "I want to cum all over you," he blurted with a quiver in his voice.

Dudley

Hillsborough

limerick tipp border

cheltenham

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm keep going please

outskirts

I lost it. My legs started to shake as I came hard. I leaned into the wall an bit my lip as I rode the waves of pleasure until I was a heap on the ground.

"Just the boobs," Jasmine said sternly. "No more of this face business."

Tom scooted forward and stood up, freeing his cock from the confines of Jasmine's cleavage temporarily, before he took matters into his own hands and started to rub his creamy cock. He let the head of his penis rub against the soft top of her left breast as he rapidly stroked himself to completion. Seconds later, he grunted as thick white cum sprayed out, landing on Jasmine's neck and running down the tops of her breasts. One shot went off course and hit the underside of Jasmine's chin, causing her to flinch. Tom re-adjusted his aim downward to drain the remainder of his semen onto her nipples and into her cleavage.

As soon as Tom was spent, I went for the door, and quickly slipped outside before I was caught. I checked my phone and responded from the last text from Jasmine, with a quick, "im coming over". I smiled and chuckled when I heard Jamie's hurried shouts from inside the house I had just left.

Hillsborough

outskirts

"So what the fuck do I do?" I asked, sitting cross legged at the edge of Jasmine's bed while she dried her hair with a towel, her enormous chest swaying hyp*otically.

"Just do it, you whiner. It's not that hard. How old is the kid?" Jasmine wrapped the towel around her chest.

"Uh, I don't know. Does it matter?" I shrugged.

"It's the difference between changing diapers and listening to hours of crying, or cooking dinner and watching TV."

I covered my face and fell back into the bed. "Shit, I hope it's not an actual baby."

"At least you'll get paid. If he asks how much, say a big number, that way he won't hire you again. Relax, it's simple. It's a couple hours of work plus a few more of boredom. Maybe he's got booze you can drink."

I ignored Jasmine and kept on complaining. "This is going to COST me money, Jasmine! I was supposed to see Chris tonight and help him out. There's no way I'm pulling in 250 in one night of babysitting."

"You're trying to get fired, right? Just fuck him once the kid goes to bed." Jasmine pulled on her underwear.

I sat up. "Never thought of that." I started to get the slightest bit flushed thinking of peeping on my friend. "It can be pretty hot to do it in secret."

manchester

Naughty

outskirts

After two long hours of chasing around a five year old, it was finally bedtime. To seal the deal, I bribed the kid saying if he didn't make a peep, his Dad would take him to Disneyland. Hopefully I wouldn't be here when the con was revealed.

I texted Chris the address and told him about the situation. I threw in a promise that i'd take "extra special care of him" since he was going out of his way. Twenty minutes later, he texted that he was outside. I took off my bulky sweatshirt, now only wearing a tight T-Shirt to go with my yoga pants, and went downstairs to let him in.

Chris was a tall skinny kid, and very shy. He was fairly good looking and would easily get a date if he tried, but had zero self confidence. The only reason this encounter was even happening was because I propositioned him after i caught him staring in English class.

Chris followed me over to the couch in front of the big TV. "Uh so should we see what's on tonight?"

I smiled. Then gve him some advice "You want to take it slow? I was kind of hoping to get right to it." I leaned in, placing my hand on his thigh. I ran my fingers over his leg up to his crotch, and felt his cock bulging inside.

Southampton

You write so brilliantly Fiona and I can’t wait to read your next episode.

outskirts

[Removed by poster at 22/03/22 16:53:41]

cheltenham

wolverhampton

Lucky lad!

outskirts

Chris shivered. "Sorry, i'm just a little nervous."

I chuckled. "Nothing to be nervous about. I take it you're a virgin? How far have you gotten?"

Chris' face was beet red. "Um, not very far."

I started to feel less turned on, and more pity for Chris. "OK, don't worry. We can run the bases real quick before you slide into home. Kiss me." I sat and waited for Chris to move in.

Slowly, he leaned forward, before gently pecking the side of my lips. Holding back a sigh, I pushed forward and took the initiative, giving him what was apparently his first kiss, too. I eased him into it, but within a couple of minutes we were making out.

Chris' hand gently rubbed on my leg, not daring to go very far away from my knee. Wordlessly, I took his hand and pulled it around to my butt cheek. "No need to be so gentle. I can take it." Chris took the hint and started to paw at her, squeezing and kneading her tight little ass. I swung my leg around so I was straddling Chris, and pulled my shirt up over my head. I pushed my modest chest in his face while I unhooked my bra.

blackpool

outskirts

Instinct took over as he kissed my nipples. I let out a satisfying moan to show my approval. I leaned down and whispered into his ear, "I want to taste your cock." I stood up and helped him remove his pants. His cock sprung straight up once it was freed. Down on my knees, I leaned in and kissed the shaft and rubbed it against my face. My tongue traced a line from his balls up to the glistening tip, before I slowly took it into my mouth. Chris let out a deep sigh, and I looked up at him while I slowly slid his cock in and out. I took it slow, and to Chris' credit, he didn't immediately blow in my mouth.

I pulled back and stroked his member slowly. "Let's go to the guest bedroom, just in case that kid wakes up." The half dressed teens waddled over to the side room and I locked the door behind us just in case. I peeled off my yoga pants and panties in one motion and kicked them aside, and climbed into bed. "How do you want me?" I asked.

With a sudden surge of confidence, Chris leaned forward and grabbed me by the ankles. He spread my legs apart and leaned forward for his first taste of pussy. He licked all around my lips before I pulled him upwards and guided him towards my clit. "Right there," I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair.

Near Bedford

Mmmmmmm love it

Hillsborough

By *ighttouchMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

Poringland

Reigate

By *ar0001Man  over a year ago

Bray, Wicklow

Really good. Please keep going

clonmel

Wow excellent just found this

wolverhampton

Love this one!

Woking-ish

Brighouse

Dudley

cheltenham

Excellent

outskirts

He was far from an expert but it was getting the job done. Maybe the tips were working. "I want to feel you inside me," I moaned, prompting him to stand up and hook my feet over his shoulder. Leaning forward, Chris rubbed himself against my smooth lips a few times before I guided him lower. He pushed forward and entered a woman for the first time. Pausing for a moment, he looked down at me. "Fuck me now," I commanded, my eyes closed while I rubbed myself. He eased his cock in and out a few times before picking up speed. As my fingers sped up, so did Chris.

I suddenly felt myself about to cum. I rubbed myself harder until I brought myself off, putting on a little bit of a show for Chris. I felt his cock slip out of me as my muscles spasmed. I caught my breath and pulled back before he could re-enter me. "How in the hell did I cum before you? I thought you were a virgin."

Chris smiled, suddenly proud. "I guess I've practiced enough." He held his cock in his hand and slowly stroked it.

Southampton

I wonder where she’ll take that load?

outskirts

"Get on the bed and I'll ride you," I said, rolling over to make room. I climbed on top of Chris and guided his cock back inside. I took it slow for a minute while I recovered but soon I was bouncing and grinding on top of him. He held my waist and mauled my tits and ass while I rode him hard.

After many minutes went by, I started to get frustrated at my inability to make this virgin cum. "Anything special you want me to do?" I asked Chris, short of breath. "I want to make you cum..." I said, rubbing his chest.

"I didn't think it would be so difficult... guess I'm just nervous still." he said.

"How do you do it when you're alone?" I asked, finally stopping my grinding motions but still sitting with his dick inside of me.

"With my hand... in the bathroom..." he admitted, with some shame in his voice.

"Standing up?" I clarified.

Chris nodded. I pulled off of him and climbed off the bed. "Show me." I said and sat at the edge.

limerick tipp border

blackpool

outskirts

Chris stood up in front of me and started to stroke his dick, pointed away from me. "Where are you going? You're not getting shy now... turn around and let me see."

He turned around, his cock now pointing towards my chest. "Is this feeling good?" I said, my hands rubbing his thighs. "I love watching you jack off for me."

"Yeah," he said moaning. "This is more what I'm used to." His hand tightened and he sped up his strokes.

I squeezed my tits together. "I want you to cum all over me. All over my tits..." I bit my lip and looked at him. "No... all over my face." I slid off the edge of the bed onto my knees below him.

Chris started to pant softly as he rapidly stroked himself off just above my face. "Wouldn't it be so hot if you shot your load all over my face? You fucked me so good, I just need you to cum all over me now."

Southampton

Mmm keep going

outskirts

"Yeah... yeah..." he moaned as pre-cum oozed out onto his hand, making it even more slick.

"I can tell you're close... I want it so bad. Cover me in your cum..." I slid my fingers down to rub my clit almost subconsciously. I tilted my face up and made eye contact with Chris.

A bead of sweat ran down his head and fell down onto me causing me to flinch. I shuddered and nearly came. "Thinking about getting so dirty is going to make me cum again... I want your cum on my face so bad!" I moaned and wet my lips.

"I'm so close," he said, pumping his cock furiously. I looked up at him while I matched his intensity on my own masturbation. "Oh fuck, oh fuck... close your eyes! Ohhhhh..." Chris warned just before a huge rope of cum exploded out, covering the bridge of my nose and forehead. I reflexively shut my eyes just in time before the second volley splashed my left cheek and eyelid. Chris adjusted his aim and splashed my lips, twitching as the last two spurts covered my cheek and chin.

Feeling the warm liquid splash all over my face, i gave into my pleasure and came as well. I leaned back into the edge of the bed as my legs twitched. Once we had both come down from our peaks, I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth, licking him clean.

Chris shuddered and pulled back after a few seconds. "Whoa, too intense... holy shit." I smiled and opened my right eye. "Good boy." I said with a laugh.

I walked over to the guest bathroom and admired myself in the mirror before cleaning up.

Southampton

Wow mmm

outskirts

After a quick cleanup, I showed Chris the door, glad to have him get out of there before my Dad's co-worker showed up again. I pulled my frumpy sweatshirt back on and curled up on the couch. I must have dozed off, because when I woke up Aron was standing behind the couch clearing his throat.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I must have fell asleep watching TV."

"I see that. I've been doing some watching myself, Summer." He was holding his cell phone and turned it around so I could see. My heart sank as i saw what he was watching. It was me on my knees, going down on Chris. I gulped and looked over to the bookcase next to the TV and looked for the hidden camera.

"Oh my god..." I said with a quiver in my voice. "Please don't tell my dad."

HOPE YE ENJOYED THE STORY AS THAT WAS THE END

Southampton

It was a brilliant story but a strange ending

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

"It was a brilliant story but a strange ending "
agree. Very odd ending

cheltenham

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

manchester

Well thats a unexpected ending

Dudley

Woking-ish

Thats a shame as i was expecting her to get fucked by the guy with the video... at least.

Near Bedford

Great story, definitely has the option to go much further. I'd certainly read more

London/ South East

"Great story, definitely has the option to go much further. I'd certainly read more "

Agree, fantastic story which could go a lot further. Just imagine when she gets a jib becomes a MILF etc lol.

Nooooooooooo

Brighouse

Worcester

You're just having us on......aren't you?

Your writing is so erotic & friggin horny xxx

Great story sad it’s ended

justask

outskirts

"Thats a shame as i was expecting her to get fucked by the guy with the video... at least."

Well the that's kinds the point. You can decide in your own head how it ended.

Woking-ish

"Thats a shame as i was expecting her to get fucked by the guy with the video... at least.

Well the that's kinds the point. You can decide in your own head how it ended."

Fair point.

outskirts

FROM ARON'S POINT OF VIEW.

I couldn't belive what I was watching. Summer seemed like such an innocent girl. I was out in the car when I decided to check the camera. I was so shocked, I realised I was breathing hard and also had a massive hard on. I checked the time, and looked around. There's was no one around. I contined to watch the footage and I started tending to my aching boner. I rewound the footage and watched again, coming so hard by the end of the second viewing.

I must confess I watched that tape a good few times. Feeling rather guilty. Summer had just stated babysitting and was a very lovely girl. Her dad was also my co-worker. I couldn't help also being rather angry, that was my time I was paying for, she was in charge of my child, she most definitely should not be bringing boyfriends into my house and having sex with them, what if my child had and walked in on them!

Near Bedford

Brilliant restart, fingers crossed for more

outskirts

I drove straight home to confront Summer. I could her a piece of my mind. I arrived home having had a few beers and found her on the sofa snoozing, my cock gave a twitch. She looked so innocent sitting there, curled up with her lovely hair loose around her shoulders, but my mind kept flashing to the image of a cock in her face.

She woke and i showed her the footage. All she was concerned about was my not telling her Dad. I gave her a stern look and asked her to come into the kitchen. I sat down and she stood by me.

'I came home early beacuse I wanted to talk to you, I really don't approve of you bringing guys I don't know into my house and doing filthy things with them, what if my children had seen?'

The colour drained from her face, and she started to stammer. She was half denying what I had shown her on my phone.

I was cross now. 'DON'T STAND THERE AND LIE TO ME ASWELL, YOU ARE IN ENOUGH TROUBLE.

I haven't told anyone but I feel I should tell your dad.'

'Please Mr Davnson I'm so sorry please don't tell anyone, I will never babysit again if you do! My Dad will be so so angry. Please please!' she begged.

'I apologise, my em boyfriend did come over but it was just that once, I'll never do it again. Oh god I'm so ashamed.'

She was crying now, her beautiful eyes filling with tears and I did feel sorry for her. She seemed so innocent but the footage I had said otherwise. I didn't feel she should leave without some consequence.

'Fine, I wont tell anyone but you must have some sort of punishment.'

'Of course! Oh thank you so much Mr Davnson.'

'Well what do you suggest?' I asked.

Dudley

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

wolverhampton

So happy to see this one continuing!

Near Bedford

So many punishments

Woking-ish

LOL

By *igbaz24Man  over a year ago

Banbury

cheltenham

Nice change of perspective

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

outskirts

Anyone woukd think she aas pure innocence. She bit her lower lip, 'I don't know, how would you punish your kids if they were naughty?'

'Well they would get a spank on their bare bottoms.'

We both didn't say anything.

I swallowed, I couldn't do that. Could I? It would be totally inappropriate, but the thought of it was giving my stomach butterflies.

Summer looked at me ashamed and said in a whisper 'Ok. I do need to be punished, what I did was appalling.' I'd swear Id seen her smirk.

'It really was, I told her, I will put the recording on so you know why you are getting spanked.'

I set the tape to play on the TV that was in the kitchen and asked summer to take her knickers off and lean over the table.

As the tape began to play Sunmer looked mortified but did as I bid.

I couldn't believe this was happening, but I couldn't stop it now. I didn't want to.

I walked behind her and lifted her jumper which was long enough to be a dress and caught my first sight of her creamy round bottom, my god it was perfect. My cock got instantly rock hard.

I lay my large hand on one of her milky cheeks and she shivered.

I raised my hand and brought it down swiftly, a crack sounded in the air, a large red handprint sprung up on her behind.

She gasped, I then went for the other cheek, smack, her beautiful bottom wobbled slightly.

By *tu_the_LeonMan  over a year ago

Somewhere called...

You are a true artist! Great story and read. And then you see the author's photos...

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

A good spanking over his knee and a good fingering in both holes

A spanking and an older man’s cock deep in her hole ! She will be loving it.

Poringland

cheltenham

Woking-ish

Near Bedford

Love the sound of smacking a naked bottom

outskirts

I then started to pick up the pace, covering her bottom in sharp smacks and telling her what a naughty naughty girl she had been.

I stopped for a moment her bottom was now a magnificent red.

'Summer why do you let him do this to you? If he's your boyfriend he should treat you with more respect.' Refering to the part of the tape that was currently showing.

'I'm sorry. He isnt really my boyfirend. I like to fuck lots of guys' she sobbed overcome by pain.

'You don't like being treated like that do you?' I asked concerned.

No answer, I went in for another wallop. Smack.

She let out a soft moan and I paused surprised.

'Do you?'

She didn't answer but her face flushed all over.

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

By *ire ballMan  over a year ago

nottingham

blackpool