FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Boots

The Boots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mwahahahaha

So a while back I had this job,during it I met my

lovely colleague Helena (blonde blue eyes,5 8 I reckon) who I had fancied for a long time by that point and had more than cranked a few for.We were assigned a position that required us to stay over in a hotel but the company was cheap and we had yo share a room and there was a mix up where there was only one bed.I being the perfect gentlemen slept on the couch and each night we went out to eat in the bar downstairs or hop along to the station.Each opportunity we hot we were chatting about basically everything which soon escalated into light flirting one night we got a bit out of it and slept on the same bed together.She didn’t seem to mind in the morning and that made me resolve that after this shift I would take her out and make my move….

Shall one continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

Yes, it’s got potential!

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

So that morning I decided to have a bath but didn’t bother leaving the door locked in case I took to long.Lasted for about 5 minutes before she crashed in gazed me up and down and began to strip saying that she needed to go to the shower now and gave me a kiss,I got out and cleaned myself of and looked at her in the shower briefly she looked back and gave me a little dance perfectly showing her naked body and making my cock hard.She then told me to get out and said if I wanted more there was a pharmacy across from the site.I of course resolved to do this during my lunch break and we both got dressed and walked down together flirting more wildly as we got there.During our break she decided to go see a friend who lived nearby while I went to the aforementioned pharmacy and bought some you know what.I walked back to the site and of course she wasn’t there now as we still had time.There was a basement there and I decided to check it out before going up to eat my lunch.So I wandered in and went to switch on the light as I noticed something in the corner.Looking for a place to

maybe take Helena to if we didn’t want to wait. I noticed a lone chair with what looked to be a person sitting in it in the darkness.I froze a bit in terror and then I saw the metal glint and everything changed

Shall one continue?

ayr / glasgow

Righty oh then where were we oh yes the event that I will give no more details about which I know as “the incident” had just occurred that day.You are free to speculate if you wish.

Helena arrived late back from lunch and by this point our boss Mrs Snack had just shown up.I didn’t find Snack as hot as Helena but she was certainly stunning all the way down with her wavy brown hair,piercing green eyes and divinely tanned skin.She looked my up and down after we had been in the basement together and then looked over at my stuff and saw my box of you know what.She cracked a smile and undid a button on her cardigan in front of me then another giving me a view of her cleavage as she smiled seductively.As we heard a car pulling up she hurriedly did her buttons up and I went out with her at her request at that moment Helena came rushing back and smiled when she saw me.Then Snack saw her and gave a death stare one will never forget and motioned her to come with us as the car pulled up and four people stepped out.

Shall one continue?

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Ok so the car had pulled up and four people got out of it won’t bother with the specifics but there were two guys and two women.Isaac who was present but irrelevant to this facet of the story.Second guy was called Ben about 6 foot I reckon black hair green eyes older.He smiled and winked at Helena as he exited.The two girls Fiona and samantha were both almost the exact same with brown frizzy hair and green eyes both were tanned,Samantha looked me up and down as she exited and gave me a wink.They got put and we attended to the matter at hand and Ben ended up inviting me and Helena to dinner acting flirty with her while doing so.We agreed and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get down with her agreed while I saw both Samanthas and Snacks looks of disgust.With the plan all set they drove off leaving me Helena and Snack behind.

Shall one continue?

ayr / glasgow

Going on then so Snack was still pissed at Helena for being late back.So absolutely exploded at her the second Ben had left and stormed off.I went over to comfort her but not before Helena grabbed my hand and asked about what happened in the basement I lied as things were complicated.She gave me a quick smile and brushed her hand against my crotch asking of we were still on tonight pretty loudly so Snack would hear.I grew hard and said yes of course as I walked away winking at her if I did so.

At this point I was over at Snack who seeing me smiled a bit but still very furious said she saw us and moved up and whispered something sultry in my ear before she grabbed my crotch and giggled a bit before kissing me on the lips and undoing a few buttons.She said told me to have fun before reminding me of her room number for the night and winking as she did so.She then called out Helena and apologised and gave her the rest of the day off and took her back to the hotel.

Shall one continue?

» Add a new message to this topic