FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jolly bad luck

Jolly bad luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornLord OP   Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"Bugger, bugger, fuck it!"

A good day's cycling had turned sour, first with a sudden, heavy and cold shower on the downs several miles from home and then, thanks to a pothole lurking at the bottom of a rain puddle, a double flat. Changing both inner tubes was never much fun, and promised to be even less this time with cold fingers...

"Naughty, naughty, Mum would give you such a telling off for bad language": a young woman's voice - girlish, slightly posh but leavened by a local lilt - accompanied by an equine snort from close by mocked my misfortune. "And Tammy's not too impressed either. Mum would probably call it jolly bad luck", she laughed.

The girl led the horse into view from behind the hedge where it seemed she had seen me come to grief as both tyres deflated instantly on hitting the pothole.

"Maybe I should get one of those", I retorted, "although no doubt the maintenance bill's higher in the long run. I must say, the attire's rather more stylish than my kit, though".

She was wearing standard horseriding outfit of hard hat, jacket and jodhpurs.

"Oh, attire is it? Into posh language are we?", she laughed.

"Oh alright then, your kit's better than mine, how's that?"

"Fucking more like it", she answered. I suspect my reaction was exactly what she expected. "Don't stand there gawping at my, erm, earthy language, I'm a country girl you know. Bring that thing up to the house. It's pretty obvious that it's not going anywhere like that, and if you're going to repair it you might as well do so in the warm".

Far be it from me to argue with a young lady who seems to know her own mind... I did as she had instructed, wheeling the stricken machine behind her first to the stables where she installed the horse - Tammy evidently - and then across the yard to the kitchen of the extensive house, which I estimated would have several other rooms on the ground floor as well as the spacious extension, which turned out to accommodate the kitchen as well as a large utility room and a boot room.

"I'm Ellie, by the way", she said, removing her hard hat to reveal shortish red hair, devastating in combination with her green eyes and lightly freckled skin. "Normally I'd give you a lift to wherever you need, but Mum has got the tank - that's the Range Rover - and I doubt your bike would fit in my little car. First things first, though: I'll make tea and we'll need to get you dried off."

She put the kettle on the stove and disappeared up a flight of stairs adjoining the kitchen, reappearing moments later with a man's towelling robe.

"Here you go, put that on. Dad won't mind, it's ages since he wore it anyway. I'll put your stuff on the radiator to dry. You can have a hot shower if you like."

I hesitated, looking round for a space to change in.

"It's ok, you can strip off here. I know you don't wear pants under that stuff but I find it's always best to see a cock first when it's cold, as it'll never be any smaller. You're not shy, are you?"

She had already unzipped her jacket and was pulling off her sweater, though still with a close-fitting top underneath.

"I always strip off here like this after a ride. It's easy just to hang my stuff up in the boot room or throw it in the washing machine. You're gawping again, by the way."

"Oops, sorry... I might be in trouble though... I mean if your folks come in with me like this."

"Don't worry, it's just Mum nowadays, and she's very open-minded. I can bring home who I like."

I mused about how open-minded Ellie's mum would be to find a middle-aged man naked in her kitchen with her daughter, who by now was down to her bra and panties and showing no signs of shyness about it. And my cock was showing signs of revival thanks in part to the warmth of the kitchen stove.

"Anybody I like", she repeated, "And so can Mum. We have only two rules. Firstly, anyone we do bring home, there's no fucking downstairs. I was with a boy once on the sofa, with not a lot on, when Mum and Dad walked in... only a few seconds ahead of the grandparents, so no disaster, but the rule stands to this day."

I did wonder how being caught by the parents in flagrante delicto wasn't a disaster, but different strokes...

"So, do you often bring people home to fuck?", I asked, dry-mouthed and now clad with the gown to try to hide my burgeoning erection - not that Ellie would have been offended by it, I reckoned.

"Oh, quite often, both of us", she answered. "Though I've never caught Mum shagging on the sofa", she added with a chuckle. "Anyway, are you going to help me out of these wet things?"

She was by now standing with her curvy tits close to my chest, and her hand fell between my legs, stroking my balls. I reciprocated, running my fingers over the moist space between her thighs, making her sigh and open her lips to let out a gasp... I reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, cupping her freed nipples in my free hand.

"No fucking downstairs", she reminded me. "Come with me".

It did occur to me that I hadn't yet heard what the second rule was, but once again I wasn't going to argue when this girl, probably not half my age, seemed intent on fucking...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Enjoying this so far. Looking forward to finding out what the second rule is.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Cracking! ,

Xx

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *rummy2020Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Liking it. Is 2nd rule going to be mom can join in?

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

Very good, hoping for a couple of happy endings

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Great start.love it

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Love this

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Very intriguing !!!

By *arythatsmeWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

So curious about rule number 2

Wiltshire and London

"So curious about rule number 2 "

Oh damn, I'm going to have to think of that now, aren't I?

Maybe I ought to solicit suggestions and choose one to incorporate...

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Great start more soon please

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Oh I do love a horse woman, the muscle tone is so sexy. X

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmmmmmm

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Wiltshire and London

The guest room to which she led me was one of several rooms on the first floor, with a king-size bed. Very generous for a guest toom, I mused. Without a word, Ellie lay down across it and opened her legs wide, still wearing her panties. She slipped her fingers inside and rubbed herself there suggestively, with those green eyes holding my gaze throughout. I slipped off the gown and held her gaze in return, all the time slowly wanking my hard shaft. Ellie spread her arms wide, with her legs still apart, and gestured towards me with a flick of her head. "What are you going to do to me, you dirty boy?"

I knelt on the bed, my head between her legs, and breathed in her musky, moist aroma, and felt its warmth with the tip of my tongue.

I first licked her through the damp white fabric, then slipped it aside in order to run my tongue along her slit, prompting a loud groan from her as her pussy lips parted to let a mixture of the cold air

"I want that old cock inside me".

"Not just yet", I taunted her, "I'm going to make you wriggle a bit first".

"Bastard... oh, alright then, have your filthy way with me. Then fuck me when I tell you."

I slipped her panties all the way off and held her thighs wide apart as I licked her wet cunt, still to the accompaniment of her moans, starting slowly and gently and teasing the soft pink skin, sometime concentrating for a few seconds on her clit, and then moving elsewhere when I felt the sensation on her clit become too direct for her. I knew that in time she would reach the point where she needed to cum - but as I like feeling a girl under my tongue I was in no hurry to precipitate that moment. My cock was now fully firm, ready for her whenever she demanded. Horseriding seemed to have given her well-toned thighs and I had to struggle at times to keep them apart - prompting cries of "you dirty bastard, lick me harder" as she struggled in return.

I felt her hands at the back of my head, pulling me deeper into her moist folds, threatening to asphyxiate me as I gorged myself on that soft young flesh. My cock still hard of course in anticipation of feeling her cunt tight around it, my hands enjoying the feel of her nipples hard with desire...

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

Telford

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow terrific

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, please carry on

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More

Wiltshire and London

She hardly needed to tell me that the time had come for me to fuck her. Her thighs closed firmly against my face so that I could no longer reach her pussy with my tongue, and she skilfully rolled us over on the big bed - those horsewoman skills coming into play - so that she was now above me, sliding her body down along mine until my rock hard shaft connected with her soft cunt, sliding inside so that neither of us could help but emit a sigh of sheer carnal lust. Safe to say, I had never enjoyed the cowgirl position as much as I did with Ellie, who rode my cock so that it ground against the length of her hole, gasping with every pelvic thrust as her young but pendulous tits rubbed against my chest, and finally emitting a loud, long groan as her orgasm overtook her, subsiding into a series of gasps as it continued and gradually let go of her...

I felt her tight hole gripping my cock and continued to thrust until she rolled off me.

"Oh, greedy girl", I teased, "you're going to leave me with the job half done, are you?"

"Oh, the job's done from my point of view", she purred. "You can ogle me and wank if you like, but I'm afraid I'm a bit of a cock teaser, and I've had your cock now to my satisfaction. But..."

I wondered what was coming.

"But", she continued, "there's still the second rule".

Kettrin

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Enjoying where this is going.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I reckon that the second rule is that he has to fuck the mother too

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

I agree

Hillsborough

a second rule, wheres mummy?

cheltenham

Wow this is good!

bradford

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nice!!

But too obvious to be mother...

Telford

Oooooo

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Northumberland

somewhere nice

"I reckon that the second rule is that he has to fuck the mother too "

Has to be the second rule… but one I support.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Looking forward to rule 2

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Very very dirty

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

V good

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Wiltshire and London

Ellie was by now lying on the bed beside me, stroking herself thoughtfully as she spoke.

"I'll keep you in suspense about that, but then you didn't expect otherwise, did you?", she continued. "You're probably wondering what the story is, whether it's just Mum and me here; well, yes, it is now. We're often mistaken for sisters - we go out clubbing together as well and it's really funny when we both get hit on by likely lads. We're quite frank about things too. You know, that episode with the chappy and me on the sofa, that would have been quite alright apart from having the grandparents there. I daresay Mum would have been giving him a good look given the chance to check out his assets as a marital prospect - or maybe extra-marital."

I must admit this story was keeping me busy, my erection still proud...

"Mum and Dad were actually into nudism, so it was nothing strange for us to be naked around the house when I was small. We'd go on nudist camp holidays too. They were quite the socialites as well, lots of dinner parties - and I would go and stay over with friends at weekends. Boring adult talk, I supposed, but of course it was rather more than that. And sometimes there'd be a friend popping in during the week to see one of them on some sort of pretence. Well of course it had to happen that one day I got home early from school and found them and a lady friend - whom I recognised as one of the party set - all fully clad but rather hot and bothered in the living room. Her panties - they weren't Mum's, far too skimpy - turned up later down the back of the very same sofa involved in my little skirmish..."

"Wow, things must have been tricky after that?"

"Well, we treated it as just one of those things, as if it was just a normal thing to happen. I guess we did a fair amount of stuff that was a bit wild - God, no, nothing illegal", she added on seeing my wide-eyed expression.

"Well, that would still give you some latitude", I suggested.

"Well, yes, especially," she lowered her voice, "after Dad went. I guess Mum and I went a little bit wild".

It turned out that he had been in a helicopter that went down in the North Sea en route to a rig. No trace. But the oil company death in service and a sizeable bequest meant they would not be struggling, and Ellie's Mum was of the opinion that he wouldn't have wanted them grieving. Pretty much the opposite, it turned out...

By *ussetlickerMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Please continue

bradford

please more

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *hePinkOneMan  over a year ago

York

A very well written and enjoyable story. More, please.

So what is rule two?

Kettrin

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Hillsborough

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Carry on please

bradford

cheltenham

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Northumberland

Nuneaton

What is rule 2? Hopefully not never ask about rule 2. More please, loving this.

Porthcawl

bradford

More please it’s been too long without a update

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Hot

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Great so far

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Telford

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

Wiltshire and London

I let Ellie continue her story...

"Well, we did some partying, Saturday night vanilla stuff, partners in crime and all that. Mum was still inviting some of the party set over, more about civilised drinks now than wild parties, though there was still a fair amount of mischief going on.

"I didn't mind much if one night one of the guests got a bit lost and ended up in my bedroom - they didn't usually mind a bit of a fondle, which is usually all they got from me. That's also how I got into older guys - I'd had a bit of a fantasy about seducing my stepdad, which is what he actually was, though I never did. One night, she had an old - older - friend over and she'd had a little bit too much to drink, so she left me to entertain this gent, basically to see him out, she must have thought. He was probably old enough to be my grandad in fact and I wouldn't normally have given him another look, but it became pretty obvious that despite his age his motor was still running, and he was not afraid to talk about and do filthy things with a young lady maybe a third of his age. And when he got his clothes off it turned out he had stayed in very good shape. I'd never seen a cock that old before so it was quite novel for me, and it also disproved the idea that age comes with shrinkage. We broke the no-fucking-downstairs rule well and truly that night...

"Then one night Mum got really pissed and out of nowhere said she'd love to go back to such-and-such club. Bit of an oops, as it was a swingers club, as I found out from go ogle, that she'd been to with Dad. Mind you, I'd kind of guessed that sort of thing was on their radar...

"She was a bit embarrassed when she sobered up but I said to her, no, the cat's out of the bag, so which night shall we go? You should have seen her face... Well, to cut a long story short, we had lots of fun at that club, after fending off all the dirty sods who wanted threesomes with "sisters" - no way that was going to happen! Actually, the way it worked was that a guy could play with us both if we wanted, but not at the same time. And not with both of us present - that would have been really weird...

"So we'd pose as sisters and let a guy chat us up, or just one of us if that was what he wanted. Actually it was usually Mum he'd get to fuck, after giving me a good licking and getting a fuck in return - I'm not keen on condoms nor on having just any guy cum inside me, but Mum's ok with a fuck as long as it's safe. She learnt that lesson when she went a bit wild at uni and ended up with me after one skirmish went a bit wrong. She was able to stay on and finish her studies thanks to Dad - he was only one of quite a few she had had and he wasn't actually my father, but he was head over heels for her and he finished his studies and walked straight into a lucrative job with one of the big-name law companies while she had a couple of years to do. So isn't too hard to believe we are sisters given the relatively narrow age gap between us."

Ellie reached for my cock again, rolling back the foreskin as if she were about to put a condom on it, and said, "Who knows, when she's finished with this one I might give you another chance. She'll be back soon now, I'm sure".

Leeds

Hey all, get in touch I'm feeling naughty tonight...don't be shy

Lanzarote

Plymouth

Looking forward to seeing next part

Kettrin

Nice story

By *atu2plsuMan  over a year ago

Harrow

"So curious about rule number 2

Oh damn, I'm going to have to think of that now, aren't I?

Maybe I ought to solicit suggestions and choose one to incorporate..."

It could only be that they’d both have to be willing to share their game with the other !

bradford

Northumberland

cheltenham

Fantastic, I think he's in for a treat

Porthcawl

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Great

Wiltshire and London

A phone rang elsewhere in the house and Ellie leapt off the bed to go and answer it.

I caught a few phrases of conversation, though not enough to make much sense.

She finally rang off with "...yes, I'll arrange that. The usual drill then." And a sexy chuckle.

"Ok, you, dirty boy", she said as "she came back with a pout in the direction of my still-erect member, "ever been in a dark room? I bet you have."

I was intrigued of course, and she wasn't wrong.

"Well, we had one installed in our gym suite, and I've decided that's where you're going to meet Mum for the first time. You see, the second rule is that because I've played with you, she is allowed to as well - if of course you want to - but I get to pick the scenario. Mum developed a taste for dark rooms when we were going to clubs. Of course we never go in one together - it's weird enough being groped and everything by all sorts of people you can't see, but there are limits..."

The gym suite was housed in one of the outbuildings alongside the stables. Ellie led me across the yard - I had put back on the robe she had given me even though there seemed little danger of being seen given that the house and outbuildings were close together. She was still naked, her pert nipples stiffening in the colder air.

"Ok, in here", she said, first opening a door into what looked like a garage but turned out to be an internal corridor with more doors leading off it. "Go in the third door on the right and sit down. You'll find it comfortable." Another chuckle.

Northumberland

somewhere nice

Great story..

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ings66Man  over a year ago

Bristol

What a sexy way this is getting

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Here!

By *ibloke4funMan  over a year ago

lisburn

Porthcawl

bradford

hot hot hot can’t wait for more

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Absorbing

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

good story please keep going

By *exySquirrelsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Dudley

Kettrin

Sounds like lots of fun to cum

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

brilliantead in!

somewhere nice

When is mum coming home?…

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Loving it x

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Great story, loving it!

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

Awsome can't wait for more

Nuneaton

This is a fantastic read. Moe please.

Lanzarote

Leeds

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

By *obertjMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I am enjoying this story

Wiltshire and London

Squeezing one of those pert tits, I bent down and kissed the other, at which she reached down and squeezed my balls.

"Have fun", she winked.

As I opened the door, there was no immediately obvious place to sit, just a small, dimly lit cabin some four feet square. The floor was covered with black vinyl, slightly soft and warm underfoot, while three of the walls, and the door through which I had come, were black cushioning. A padded cell, I mused. The fourth wall didn't quite meet the floor and ceiling, I noticed. The only other feature of the room was a hook, on which I hung the robe; the room was considerably warmer than outside.

I closed the door, at which the light went out and I sensed I was now standing in a larger room, the fourth wall having slid aside. My eyes struggled to make out any shapes, but in vain, as the darkness was total; I would have to explore the room carefully. A few hesitant steps and my knees connected with what I presumed to be the edge of a bench seat, also padded. Ellie had told me to take a seat, and sure enough I found it comfortable. In fact it was more than a seat; I searched with my hands for the back of it, but what I found instead was a bed that I estimated to be of double size ar least, and further explanation showed that it was set in an alcove, so no danger of falling off apart from at the front.

I lay on my back, once again finding my cock beginning to harden thanks to the warmth and the anticipation of what was in front of me; in a spy novel, I'd have been about to meet several hoodlums with night-vision goggles and knuckledusters, not lying in the dark with a hand lazily rubbing my erection, which is what I did for several minutes.

Then I felt a cool breeze as another door opened at the back of the room, as far as I could tell. And my sense of smell, unhindered by Covid, detected a new scent, not overpoweringly feminine but a little more androgynous, and not the scent that Ellie had been wearing.

The breeze came and went, the door evidently having closed, and I heard steps softly approaching - steps that showed a confidence in knowing the layout of the room. By contrast, I would have been feeling my way gingerly around the walls had Ellie not told me what to do.

A soft touch against my calf was the first physical sensation, and I then sensed a body sitting down on the bed beside me - fingers feeling further up my leg, still seemingly not bold enough to reach for my cock - and then lying on the bed beside me, her breath deepening and catching sensually as finally those fingers felt along my thigh and found first my balls and then my solid member.

"God, that's nice", she whispered, "Ellie wasn't wrong. You're a bad boy. I'm Letty, by the way. She didn't actually tell me your name, so I'll call you... Dom, why not, is that ok?"

"Dom by name, Dom by nature, do you mean?"

"That's up to you. Just have whatever fun you want with me".

She took a firm hold of my cock and began to wank it slowly.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Dudley

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

Porthcawl

Here!

Worcester

In the pitch black sounds horny as..

bradford

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Now I call that a perfect days cycling

Lanzarote

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Northumberland

By *onnyrottenMan  over a year ago

cotswolds

what a fantastic read. where is this place lol.

Kettrin

Nuneaton

Loving every part of this and cannot wait for more.

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

Has this died out?

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Waiting..patiently...and stiff

Wiltshire and London

"Lie still now", she said, "and let me get to know you".

She wanked my cock a little more, then I felt her hand move down to my balls, squeezing them softly, feeling their shape, running her fingers down between my legs - I could not help but gasp - and over the soft skin there.

Reaching into the darkness, I felt soft skin under my fingertips and traced it slowly...

"Stop it, bad boy, lie still, you'll get your turn... and open your legs", she chuckled, and squeezed my cock again hard, then pulling back the skin and taking the knob between her lips...

I opened my legs, feeling the warm air around my balls, and then her fingers playing around them, first lightly and then a little harder, then roughly. I gasped.

"Like that, do you?"

I moaned in reply, and she continued, now nibbling - I thought - the soft skin down there as she played with my cock.

A short pause, and then I felt her let go of my cock, hands feeling up along my body to where my shoulders were, and then pressing down on me as she pulled herself up, soft warm flesh pressing against my hard length... And then I felt my cock gripped between her thighs. Motionless for a moment, then softness against my shaft... warm, moist softness and the feel of my cock entering her... And then she let out the sexiest groan as she began to ride me...

Wiltshire and London

There you go, stiff sausages, hope that keeps you busy for a few seconds... Loved it when I got messages from ladies and couples about this.

And it is fantasy of course. Nothing like this ever happened to me in real life.

bradford

Lanzarote

Here!

Gloucester

Bloody amazing

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Wiltshire and London

It occurred to me that Letty was lighter and possibly of a slighter build than Ellie; the only part of me in constant contact with her as she rode me was my cock itself. Apart from that her tits brushed lightly against my chest. Evidently she kept herself in shape, as she was, it seemed, supporting herself on her toes and her hands alone - and my cock. Her breathing had settled down after that initial gasp and as well as riding up and down me she paused periodically to contract her pelvic muscles, which she did with a groan...

I stayed still, resisting the temptation to explore her ass and pull her into me, and instead enjoyed the sexy sound of her breathing as she continued to slide to and fro on my tool.

She whispered: "So Ellie didn't let you cum, the little bitch... Time for you to shoot your spunk inside me instead, then."

The pace of her movements accelerated, and I felt my arousal increase, finally to the point where I was unable to hold back, and the demanding urge took over me. My hot load forced its way from my balls, but Letty didn't slow as I began to orgasm, indeed her muscles tightened around my shaft and seemed to suck every last drop of juice from me as she pistoned mercilessly on my cock. If that was her way of coming, she did it almost soundlessly.

Suddenly she stopped and I felt her slip away from where I was lying, my cock now soft. I lay there for several minutes, or so it must have been, in a post-coital doze, and then became aware of fingers touching my arm and finally finding my hand.

"Time to get you home, bad boy" - Ellie's voice - "now come and get dressed and we'll load up".

My cycling kit, now dry, awaited on the other side of the partition. Sliding my shorts back on was helped by my semi-flaccid cock, although once I had done so, Ellie gave me another squeeze down there.

"Mum likes what you've got", she said, "as do I. You'll have to get another puncture round here sometime".

-------

She dropped me at the end of my street: "We wouldn't want to get the curtains twitching, would we, and in any case you need to calm down a bit". She had given my groin more than a couple of affectionate pats during the drive, to predictable effect.

I had lifted my bike out and gone round to the driver's window for a final farewell peck when she said, "By the way, here's something for you to open later", and handed me an envelope.

I was a little bemused, but I tucked it in my rear pocket and kissed those naughty lips before she drove off with a cheeky wink.

It wasn't until I had showered, long and hot, musing on events, that I remembered the envelope - just in time to save it a wash and spin with my soiled kit. No name, just a single elegantly calligraphed letter D; I opened it with growing curiosity. A single card, with the letters L and E also calligraphed, preceded by a printed text: "You are invited..."

Here!

Northumberland

Leeds

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

sounds promising!

By *rBlueEyes35Man  over a year ago

Alva

This is one hell of a story, very well written. Loving it op

Plymouth

Porthcawl

Wiltshire and London

It so happened that on the evening in question I was due at another event. Fortunately I was able to make my excuses and get away early from that one. It would make me "fashionably late", with no time to get home and change, but it was black-tie, so dressing to impress was taken care of. I suspected that what was underneath would turn out to be of more importance, but best make a good impression, although it seemed I already had. Still, cycling kit this time would have been underdressed...

As I drove up, I noted the presence of a number of other vehicles alongside the Range Rover and Ellie's little sporty thing. Mine was probably - no, definitely - the least ostentatious there, certainly alongside a couple of Jaguars and a big BMW.

At first, I took the figure answering the door to be Ellie - green eyes and short red hair - but then I noticed the rather more elfin figure. She was wearing a little black dress that reached mid-thigh, and matching earrings and a thin lace-up necklace, all black, the last emphasising her slender neck. And her lips - gorgeous, a dark red gloss that seemed to bring out the green even more, and a contrast with her pale skin.

"Good evening... Letty", I hazarded.

"Good to see you...", she winked back, "...Dom. And welcome to our games night. Ellie", she called over her shoulder, "put Charles down and get Dom here a drink". She reached up and kissed me on the cheek, her hand lingering on my chest. I kissed her on the neck, eliciting a moan...

I did something of a double-take as Ellie arrived with a little squeal; she was dressed and made up the same as Letty. A kiss - this time on my lips - and a squeeze of my crotch.

"Ooh, I love a man in evening dress. My, my, bad boy, getting excited already are we?"

"Well, which red-blooded male wouldn't be - especially our mysterious and fortuitous cyclist, I take it?" The older gentleman who had appeared was craggily handsome, with a full head of white hair complemented by a moustache and beard. He was a good six feet tall and had evidently kept himself in good shape despite his advancing years; I estimated him to be around 70. Most eye-catching though was his suit, which appeared to be a full naval officer's uniform, complete with several rings of gold braid at the cuff.

"Charlie, you salty old sea-dog, meet Dom", Ellie introduced us, "He's very salty, you know, Dom. All those years at sea have made him quite a savoury snack."

"Pleased to meet you, Dom. Don't let these young ladies deceive you, I'm less honourable and more unsavoury than they might have you believe", he laughed.

"Oh yes", Ellie joined his laughter, "kicked out of the service for groping a Wren or two, you're a bad lot, Charlie".

"I must protest, ma,am, on three counts", he replied, feigning offence. "Firstly, kicked out is untrue, as I left in my own good time, though admittedly discipline on my watch was a little loose; secondly, it involved rather more than one or two Wrens; and finally, it was a jolly rogering that they all got. And they were very obliging about it."

"Remind me to give my Wren's outfit an iron", Letty commented, arriving with a glass of fizz for me. "You and Ellie made a real mess of it last time. Now, come and meet some more people, Dom."

bradford

Here!

Gloucester

Getting better all the time.

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Best story on here for ages

Worcester

Wiltshire and London

I followed Letty through to another room, comfortably furnished, where she introduced me to Alan and Gina, not a couple as they informed me but rather friends-with-benefits who were on the scene together but normally lived separately. I didn't pursue the question of other partners - none of my business. They seemed to be of a similar age, somewhere in their forties, and were dressed more informally than Charlie or myself, but still elegantly, he in suit and tie and she in evening dress. The same applied to the final couple, Petra and James, thirty-somethings and, as Letty told me, fellow first-timers at one of her gatherings. I could probably have guessed that, as they seemed a little more nervous than the others.

"Ooh, it looks as though we're underdressed for the occasion", Petra giggled.

"On the contrary", Charles answered, having followed us through from the hall, "Dom and I have somewhat overdone it, no excuse in my case apart from Letty's thing for men in and then out of uniform. But you've never been to one of these before so you won't know that dress code doesn't really matter in the end".

The doorbell rang in the hall, and as Letty disappeared in that direction there was another squeal from Ellie, answered by another female voice and a short conversation. Letty reappeared, followed by a tallish blonde woman, dressed similarly to her and Ellie.

"Hello boys", she said, "good to see you again Charlie, and you must be Dom". She kissed Charles rather lasciviously, and then it was my turn. This, it turned out, was Liz. "Luscious Liz" was my first thought, I had to admit, as she had comfortably the biggest breasts of any of the ladies there. I might have gawped a little too long.

"Put your tongue away, bad boy", she said, "I'm sure you'll get enough of these later".

"Good, we're all here", Letty said, "so I can go and get ready now. Ellie, you take the girls and get them ready."

Wiltshire and London

"As I said", Charles continued once the girls had been led away by Ellie to another room, "in the end how you arrive dressed doesn't really matter that these things, at least for the ladies".

"So everyone ends up undressed then?", James ventured, a little hesitantly.

"Well, it can happen but there's no compulsion". It was Alan speaking. "Don't feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to."

"Oh, don't worry", James laughed, "we've been there already. Petra might seem a little shy and girlish but believe me, she'll be in there with the best of them when it hots up. And she doesn't mind what I do as long as she can watch."

For a few minutes after that, Charles entertained us with tales of his naval and other conquests. Finally, a gong sounded over the speakers, followed by Letty's voice, deeper and even sexier than usual:

"Ladies and gentlemen, please make your way to the leisure suite, where our games night will shortly begin".

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Porthcawl

bradford