FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Walkers

Walkers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a keen walker I have always fantasised about meeting a swinging m/f couple while I am out and about. Perhaps it has happened without me knowing, well how could I tell? Maybe I will be inundated with messages from Durham couples asking to meet. It is the hope that kills you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you will, we can all live in hope, ha

I got to know a couple a few yrs back where the wife s fantasy was to be caught masturbating in a field, they loved hikes and stuff, I ve lost contact now but would love to now if she brought it to reality, the plan of course was for hubby to be near by and once some stranger had cottoned on and had become acquainted with her, he d get involved for m m f play

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Maybe you will, we can all live in hope, ha

I got to know a couple a few yrs back where the wife s fantasy was to be caught masturbating in a field, they loved hikes and stuff, I ve lost contact now but would love to now if she brought it to reality, the plan of course was for hubby to be near by and once some stranger had cottoned on and had become acquainted with her, he d get involved for m m f play "

» Add a new message to this topic