FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ciara-The Yellow String

Ciara-The Yellow String

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All names shall be changed to protect the participants in this affair.This one will be slightly different as it may link to other stories I will tell on the future so I will endeavour to keep recurring characters with the same name I have assigned them here.

Our story begins with young Rikke before the VHS explanation made him Old Rikke and my gf at the time Ciara(pronounced Sierra) slightly older than me with Red hair,green eyes,About C cup size I reckon and about 5 8 in my reckoning.

We had a sort of semi open relationship at the time in that she was free to see other guys but had 3 permanent fbs Darren,Tom and Boris,Boris had a gf now wife named paige who Ciara visited regularly who was blonde with tanned skin and had piercing brown eyes about 5 10 with about B cup size I reckon.

I myself had 3 women who I could see but I was pretty much confined to them while she was free to wander where she pleased,Names Holly,Eden and Ivy. So our arrangement stood until she started to get really into the idea of having a BBC and of pretending to be cheating behind my back with it.

This renegotiation began to occur especially around what she loved to term my “trinity” as she wasn’t particularly fond of 2 of them(Holly and Eden) and the subject of me being allowed to wander outwith began to surface.

After sorting it out in bed she said if I accepted her fantasy I would be allowed to see women she had “screened” and would be allowed one free pass of my choosing.I agreed with the terms proposed but don’t know how differently things would have went if she knew I already had a “target” in mind.

Shall one continue??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Interesting .please more

The following afternoon I got a call from Ciara who was overjoyed and said that she had found several guys and was even going to have 2 at the same time.she then asked about what I was doing

I of course told her what had happened that day but quickly realised that she only wanted to find out if I had used my pass yet.I said no it had been about 10 hours and heard a sigh of frustration on the other end before she hung up and phoned me back in a happy mood saying that she supposed I had said everything and that I deserved my reward now if I would meet the “pass” later on.I agreed not realising the trap she had set for me.

I got back home only to discover she was not in and that there was evidence everywhere that she had been with someone I called out her name and then phoned her.She did pick up and said she had to go out with one of her friends and was sorry but promised me my reward later that night even hinting that her “friend” would be open to joining us but that I would have to meet my “pass” for her.

I agreed and stepped outside of course at that moment very unaware that the guy she had met was closer than I thought.

Shall one continue?

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Intriguing start, please continue

I began to walk intending to do some things before I went to meet the “target” but got the sneaking suspicion I was being followed and gazed behind me several times and caught a black dude in a hoodie on multiple occasions walking the same way as me or so I assumed.

I proceeded to walk intending to call her and arrange to meet somewhere but something caused me to stop and think.It was two of Ciaras friends passing me by who I stopped to talk to.They had mentioned wanting to go out with her but she had gone out with Paige instead.

This set my alarm bells absolutely ringing something was up never in a million years would Paige ever want to sleep with me something was up.Then one of them let something slip saying that Ciara wanted to find out who I was going to see and lets just say stop stuff ever happening with someone she hadn’t previously vetted.

I looked at the guy behind me in the reflection of my watch and realised how she was thinking.I decided if she wanted to play a game I would play.One said goodbye and began to walk sending a message to Ciara that I would soon be with the “target”.

Then I proceeded to launch my opening move Ciara had wanted me to meet up with Ivy more frequently than the other two so one decided to do just that.Looking behind me and letting out a smile to the stalker one went onwards.

Shall one continue?

» Add a new message to this topic