FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Memorable Weekend

Memorable Weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jane and I are partners. Unmarried, but in love and lust still. She’s 5’7”, 45, 40D and gorgeously size 14. I am 5’11” and a decade older; averagely endowed but fit. We had enjoyed threesomes on rare but exciting occasions, and a couple of couples. The pandemic had got in the way and when we noticed a good looking guy’s advert here for a weekend in his Lakes’ cottage, we went for it. What an adventure it might be.

We chatted here and on the phone beforehand, exchanged pictures and agreed to meet at the cottage on Fri eve. We packed excitedly, Jane producing several sets of delicious lingerie as I gathered one or two toys. We were both very excited on Fri morning and so tempted to fuck before we left…. but Jane said let’s save it all till we’re with M. I was left aroused and leaking precum; but full of anticipation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We arrived at dusk, with enough light to admire the view and the attractive stone cottage. We rang the bell and waited; footsteps… then the handsome M opened the door. He was in jeans and a shirt, lightly smelling of aftershave. J beamed her gorgeous smile at him and I felt a moment of worry. They kissed on both cheeks, I shook hands and then we were ushered in; M had taken J’s hand and led her in as if they were lovers already!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic