FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Awkward threesome with a friend

Awkward threesome with a friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I met up with a male school friend from London who come up to see me for a few days. We went for a beer and I was soon showing him the world of Fab on my phone while sat in the beer garden. He was amazed it excised and we soon got into the subject of his sex life and how his GF never puts out. After that I said get on Fab and he was too nervous but said can you ( me ) find us a sexy women to meet later that day. I was slightly nervous because I had never been involved in a MFM but was open to the idea. We started speaking to a lady I had met before who lived about a hour away but I always had a laugh with her so she was a good choice. She was happy to have us at her house so we headed back to mine to get ready. My friend Jake ( not real name ) started putting his clean jeans on and a pair of tatty old trainers and a very worn out t shirt. I soon had to lend him some shoes and a t shirt as I said you need to dress up a bit. Haha.

We left mine and got into the car and after 15 minutes I thought it would be a good idea to stop and get some condoms.

Let me know if you want me to continue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eff TurboMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Oh yes, please do

As we pulled into the BP just north of Cambridge I said what condoms do you normally have. His reply was extra large if they have them. I have known Jake for many years and as he said extra large I thought “ fucking liar haha “ but entertained him. I knew I standard durex was my size so I got them anyway.

I got back in the car and said sorry mate they only had these. On route I get a Snapchat from the lady we are about to meet asking what outfit she should wear for us. I pick a sexy little red number that her perfect tits are practically falling out. We pull up outside and she is outside in her dressing gown waiting for us to arrive.

If people like it I’ll carry on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

I park the car and I always worried about parking my Range Rover on her road because she does not live in the best part of town. Then again she is a single mum and she does everything she can so I’m just grateful she has the time to see us. We get out and we walk into her house. We walk through her door and walk straight into her kitchen where she pours herself a glass of wine and grabs me and Jake a can of Coke. She says where shall we sit living room or put a film on in the bedroom. Me being me says bedroom without a second thought and she just smirks. We walk upstairs and I get in one side of her bed and Jake gets in the other and she puts her wine down on the bedside table before taking off her dressing gown to show us her sexy nightwear and then climbs over me to get in the middle. She picks up her sky remote and says “ what film shall I put on “ while all three of us are thinking it don’t matter what film haha. She puts on one of the saw films and she gets comfy with my arm around her. Jake was nervous as he had never thought about cheating on his GF and in the car ride down he said he would decide when we arrived at her house. After a couple of minutes the lady ( we will call her Jane ) realises she wants more wine so goes downstairs to get the bottle. While she is downstairs I look towards Jake and he just says “YES”. Once Jane gets back into bed she gets back into the same position but this time her hand is on my leg rubbing my inner thigh.

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

As Jane rubs my thigh I give her a little kiss on the neck and slowly move my hand towards her legs. She moves her legs apart just slightly to allow my hand into position. All the time this is happening I can see Jake watching the film and does not know it has started already because we was under her duvet.I slide my hand down her sexy silk red shorts and I’m instantly greeted with a smooth shaved pussy. As soon as I touch her I can feel her heart rate increase and she gets wet really quickly. I slowly move my fingers over her clit a number of times before I slip one inside of her. I feel her get wetter and wetter and then boom. She flings the duvet off of me and Jake and now Jake if fully aware things have started. She is now on her knees and elbows and pulls my jeans down and gets my hard dick out of my boxers so now it’s just inches from her face. The position she is in means she is looking directly at my hard cock and Jake now has her perfect arise in his face.

Let me know people if you want me to carry on

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Book marked

By *ornylad85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Definitely keep going

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmmm

Jane slowly grabs my hard dick with her left hand and slowly pulls my dick back and takes my shaft into her mouth. I get comfortable and rest back while she is giving me an amazing blowjob. I have my eyes closed only opening then every now and then to look at her sucking and working my shaft. I remember being really turned on that someone was watching and after a few minutes I hear Jake undo his belt and pull his jeans and boxers down slightly unveiling what I would describe and a below average sized dick. I don’t let it put me off my stride so I slowly grab janes hair and take control of how quickly she goes and make sure she takes every inch and making her deepthroat me. Jake is loving this and he is now watching us and gets himself hard and I’m not blowing my trumpet but his dick is quite a bit smaller than mine so I’m feeling like a king . Jake starts off slow wanking himself off watching Jane suck my incredibly hard cock and he gets faster and faster. It gets to the point where I’m now well and truly amazed how hard he is beating his dick. I have never wanked that hard and I’m starting to find it awkward now. I guide janes head up by slowly pulling her hair and I say “ show Jake how good you are at sucking cock “ Jane turns around and Jake immediately kisses her after she has just had my wet cock in her mouth. Once he is finished kissing her he guides her head down to his “ extra large dick “. I find it so awkward that Jane can hardly work it because it’s small so as she is bent over I start to use my mouth on her as she is bent over. After a few minutes Jake cums in janes mouth and wants Jane to dribble the cum back into his mouth. I think that’s not my thing but it’s pretty hot haha. I signal to Jane to carry on sucking my cock and Jake gets in position to go again and fuck her doggy. He starts thrusting backwards and forwards and Jane takes her mouth off my shaft and says the words no guy wants to hear “ is it in yet” I feel his pain and he just says yes. This is where is gets really awkward….:

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Like to hear more

Jake pulls his dock out of Jane pretty quickly after her asking if it is in yet. He takes a small break to let me and Jane get on with it. He is slowly rubbing his cock watching her deepthroat me. My breathing gets faster and I give out a few small moans before a bigger longer moan while I’m grabbing her hair and I shoot a fucking huge load into her mouth. Jane slowly make sure she still has every drop in her mouth and turns towards Jake and offers him my cam as a joke and he just opens his mouth. We was both a bit shocked but jane dribbles it into his mouth and on his face. We all chill out for half hour or so watching some of the film and smoking until we are ready to go again.

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

I feel his pain

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Loving it

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Mmmmmm

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"So I met up with a male school friend from London who come up to see me for a few days. We went for a beer and I was soon showing him the world of Fab on my phone while sat in the beer garden. He was amazed it excised and we soon got into the subject of his sex life and how his GF never puts out. After that I said get on Fab and he was too nervous but said can you ( me ) find us a sexy women to meet later that day. I was slightly nervous because I had never been involved in a MFM but was open to the idea. We started speaking to a lady I had met before who lived about a hour away but I always had a laugh with her so she was a good choice. She was happy to have us at her house so we headed back to mine to get ready. My friend Jake ( not real name ) started putting his clean jeans on and a pair of tatty old trainers and a very worn out t shirt. I soon had to lend him some shoes and a t shirt as I said you need to dress up a bit. Haha.

We left mine and got into the car and after 15 minutes I thought it would be a good idea to stop and get some condoms.

Let me know if you want me to continue

That famous question .. let me know if yiu want me to continue... obvious here!!

"

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Hope there's more fun on the way

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Very good ??

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Hope there's more

By *ulsar93Man  over a year ago

Santry

Jane puts her wine back down and pulls my dick out again. As soon as she touches me I can instantly feel myself get hard. She opens a condom and puts it on me with her mouth. Once the condom is on she moves up and gets on top of me. Lifting one leg slightly to guide my cock into her very wet pussy. She starts off slow before building up in speed. Her tits have now fallen out of her red nightwear so I’m grabbing them sucking and giving her nipples the odd bite. After a few minutes in her I can feel I’m already getting close and I want my dick back in her mouth again. She pulls the condom off and starts slowly sucking my cock again. She is back in the doggy position while giving me head to Jake stops wanking himself off and guides his fingers into her pussy while her lips are wrapped around my dick. He starts off like anyone would fingering but very quickly gets very fast and I would go as far as saying it turns boarderline aggressive. Jane is struggling to keep concentration while sucking my cock and soon starts to moan. I keep guiding her mouth back towards my dick but Jake is getting faster and faster. All of a sudden Jane shouts will you fucking slow down! We both stop and I am shocked. He stands up, pulls his boxers and jeans back up and walks to the other side of the room and sits down in a chair directly facing us. He says “ let me watch you” Jane carry’s on sucking my cock until I once again release my load but this time cumming all over her face. She scrapes it off of her face into her mouth and swallows the lot. Not long after I finish Jake also cums in his boxers. Jake goes downstairs to the loo and Jane says you were great but please don’t bring him with you again.

I get myself sorted and gather my things and we walk down the stairs to meet Jake at the bottom by the door. I kiss Jane goodbye and Jake goes to do the same after me and Jane offers him her cheek.

Me and Jake walk towards the car knowing full well this will be a strange ride home.

The story does not stop there.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

cheltenham

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

bradford

[Removed by poster at 24/03/22 15:00:22]

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Intrigued

By *lan4FFUUNNMan  over a year ago

Genoa Italy and Liverpool

Interesting that Jake took your cum in his mouth, I bet he is into dick big time ...

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

cambridge

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *hilli75Man  over a year ago

MALTA

close

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

[Removed by poster at 24/03/22 21:19:51]

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Strange mm

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Interested to see what happens next.

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Awkward.. But fun..

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Gloucester

Ooh where’s this going I wonder.

wirral

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Woking-ish

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Please carry on

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Intriguing

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Please keep going

Me and Jake get in the car and I connect my phone to the car to play some music so avoid any awkward silences. We set off and within 10 minutes we are already talking about the meet with Jane and how good it was. Jake tells me how this was only the second women he had been with as he is in a long term relationship ( this explains his inexperience ) and how much he enjoyed himself.

He also says he hopes I wasn’t weirded out by him taking my cum from her mouth. He just said he has always wanted to try it. My reply was it’s fine mate it’s just not really my thing.

Talking about the night turned us both on and jake tells me he is hard while I’m driving. He is hesitant but asks if he wan play with himself while I’m driving. I say you can do if you really want too but don’t you dare cum on my seats or my dash. He cracks on. I then remember my Range Rover has a TV in the Nav screen and has babestation on it .

I pull into a lay by and put babestation on the screen.

This then turns me on and before long we are both sat next to eachother stroking our dicks. Any other night this would have felt strange but fuck it. I wasn’t touching him and he was not touching me.

I get my phone out and Snapchat us both wanking to Jane and she loves it.

Jake cums first with a loud moan and I follow shortly after.

Since this night just before covid me and Jake have never spoken about what happened that night.

I have plenty more stories like this. Message me if you want more !!

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

Andover

bradford

cheltenham

cambridge

cheshire/Preston

close

Kettrin

Very horny, love to hear more

Gloucester

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Brighouse

wirral

More please

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

More please xx

Just about to start a new story keep an eye out on my profile.

So a few years back I was a salesman at a tech company based just outside of Cambridge. We had sales people all over the UK but since I had been with the company since the start I was quite highly regarded.

We grew pretty quickly as a company and a new member of staff from Scotland started with the company. She flew down for the first week and oh my god. Blonde lass with huge fake tits. Every lad in the company was drawn to them. She was very loud and had an outgoing personality so within 5-10 minutes of speaking she was telling us about her fake tits.

Now I’m a sucker for a blonde with big tits so I was all over her like a rash. A few months go by and she emails me to tell me she is coming down for a week and wouldn’t mind going for a drink with me and a few others to get to know the area a bit better. (Cambridge city Center ) and I say yes no problem at all. She was staying at the holiday inn express so said pick me up at 6:30 so she could go back and change. When i got there I decided to have a few drinks so I left the car at her hotel and called a cab. When I met up with her in the lobby She was wearing wearing tight jeans, a small top and black Heels with the red bottom.

We get a cab into the Center of town and head into the regal. We meet up with a few others and it starts to get messy. We are all pretty wasted and I’m talking to another girl who works with us and she makes sure my arm is around her on her bum while we are chatting.

I look around for the stunning Scottish lass and they have all left. In my head I think FUCK. The women I was with was pretty but I was after the blonde tonight. While me and the other girl was sat there she now made sure my hand was on the inside of her leg up her skirt. I message the Scottish lass and say to save me getting a train do you mind if I crash on the sofa in your room? She reply’s yes no problem babe.

I kiss the other girl I’m with and say I have had enough to drink and don’t think we should do anything tonight as we are both d*unk and I need to go to bed. I make sure she gets in a cab home and then I hail another for me. While I’m in the cab back to the Scottish girls hotel room I get a text from the other girl saying thanks for being a gent tonight. Little does she know I’m after the blonde.

I get back to the hotel and the Scottish lass is waiting for me in the bar and we order a drink. We take the drinks back to the room and put the TV on. Like I said before she was loud and didn’t mind getting her tits out to show people so as soon as we was back in the room she was naked in front of me getting changed.

She soon moves onto the subject of sex, she asks what I have done etc. it is also worth mentioning I was about 21 at the time and she was about 31 so knew a bit more than me.

She said have you ever eaten a girl out with a clot pearcing. My reply was no. This is when I was shocked.

She said nothing, just stood up. Pulled down her tight gym leggings. Got on the bed and spread her legs. She then said well now is your opportunity.

I needed no convincing and had my head in between her legs within a flash. She got wet very quickly and remember her holding my head as she squirted all over my face. She then said I really want your dick. I pulled my jeans and boxers down and slid right into her. She was moaning like nothing I had ever heard before. Almost to the point where I was thinking fucking he’ll love I ain’t that good.

She tells me to lay flat on my back and takes my dick into her mouth. I said you have ti let me cum all over those tits. She let out a uh hun while working my dick with her mouth.

I could feel I was about ti shoot my load so told her I’m cumming and didn’t move her mouth. I shot into her mouth and over her face. As I’d been thinking about her all night I shot a really big fucking load. She sat back and dribbled my cum all over her tits.

I was lost for words.

Still hard she gets into the 69 position and keeps sucking with me eating her freshly shaved pussy. This carried on for about 10 minutes where we both finished at the same time in each others mouth.

It was honestly one of the best nights I have ever had and will always remember her.

Sorry guys I didn’t realise this was in the same thread: I have started a new one.

wirral

cheltenham

Kettrin

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

cambridge

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Gloucester

Brighouse

close

bradford

cheshire/Preston

Is anyone wants to know more drop me a message.

Andover

Woking-ish

Woking-ish

Great story