FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Looking up my Aunts skirt

Looking up my Aunts skirt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I stayed with my aunt & uncle at summertime, they lived in a bigger house and my cousins, male same age as me and female 3 years younger, got on well so I would go there for a week or so every summer.

My aunt was matronly, plump not fat, all the curves in all the right places. As a young boy she always had me fantasizing about what her tits and fanny looked like.

Every Saturday night my aunt and uncle would go to the local ex service club and come back quite tipsy. I made a point of being on the floor playing a board game when they came home.

I discovered she always wore stockings on a Saturday night and she was always good for a view up her skirt, especially when a bit tipsy. She had great legs, not thin, shapely. This night in particular she was wearing a shorter dress than usual and I was in my favourite position on the floor.

Getting glimpses up her dress and seeing her stocking tops and pressing my little hard on against the floor. She leaned across to the table to put her drink down and her legs parted wider, she had no knickers on!! Her hairy fanny was in full view, clear as day, I didn't even have to try to see it, it was there, legs wide, fanny on full display under her short dress. After a few minutes I got up and headed to the loo where her laundry basket was. I rummaged until I found a pair of her worn knickers, dropped my pants and had a wank with them over my hard willy, thinking about that amazing fanny I had just seen, my aunts fanny, on full display. I took those panties to bed with me that night and had a couple more wanks with them.

Did she know, did my uncle and her both know, was it a game they were playing, who knows but I loved it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Nice story I did similar when I was younger visiting relatives and I borrowed some of my aunties knickers out of the wash basket and wore them in bed that night and had a few wanks then put them back in the basket in the morning … I thought I got away with it and when we were leaving to go back home my auntie give me a hug and pressed those knickers into my hand and said keep them with a wicked smile and a wink I was so embarrassed

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

It’s probably wrong but irresistible at the time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *unguy30Man  over a year ago

London

I did the same with my aunts and cousins knickers none were safe from me

Fuck me do you PASSOUT when that thing gets hard lol

Used to steal the occasional set of knickers from my aunties and wank into them. Loved thinking of one auntie’s gorgeous big tits and the fun I could have with them.

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice.any further story to this

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I fucked my aunt when I was 17 and she was 50 was amazing

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Yum

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS  over a year ago

Teesside

A lot of my social meets have involved letting people discreetly looking up my skirt... hehe...

» Add a new message to this topic