FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > new years eve

new years eve

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a late new years night and we're walking back from a friends party. Its a normal flirty night for us. Walking in each others arms kissing and groping. Your wearing your sexy knee high boots with stocking suspenders short skirt and a corset which you promised to do cause there was gonna be a lot of fun when we got in. The kisses become more frequent as we walk down the alley that leads to the woodland that is on the way home. I push you onto the fence and kiss you passionately. You see the look in my eyes that says I can't wait and your kisses tell me the same thing. My hand finds your breast as my teeth and lips find your neck. Your head tilts and I bite down and your breathing become shallow and heavy as your hand finds the bulge in my trousers. We run into the forest and carry on this time you pin me up the tree your hands on my wrist. The kisses deepening. My black shirt with 2 buttons which were already undone as I was too warm in the house we were in are spread wide open, you grab them and rip my shirt open and pull yourself into me. My hands intertwined in your hair, your nails scraping down my chest. You feel the bulge rising and see the discomfort I'm in. your hands undo one button at a time. Each one relieving me of my discomfort until my boxers with a lump in them pop out. You start to rub my cock with my boxers still on teasing me. Kissing down my chest till your on your knees you slide them over my cock freeing it. You pull the for skin back and see my reaction as the cold air hits the head on it nearly making me cum. Rubbing it then kissing the head before you put it in your mouth. Looking up at me with innocent eyes. Not caring in were caught. We hear footsteps but none of us care were too in the moment. Hearing the talking getting closer. We see people walk straight pass on the path but we weren't seen. Standing up and licking your lips you kiss me. Deep and passionately my hand slide up your skirt to find dripping wet pants. I slide them aside And put my fingers in you pinning you to the tree. Pulling you close. Kissing and biting you. I lift you up and lower you onto my cock my arms under your knees pinned against a tree I start fucking you hard. your breathing getting heavier and louder moans starting to form. Fucking you harder you scream for more. So I deliver, getting faster and harder. People walk past so u clamp my hand over your mouth but still fucking you. You bite down on my hand as your pussy starts to swell round my cock. Feeling your muscles clench. You bite my neck as you cum all over my cock. I carry on as you continue to orgasm knowing I not far behind you. Grabbing my face you kiss me deep and hard as I explode inside you. I put you down feeling flustered us both looking a slight mess. We walk out the wood casual as anything sorting out selves out. Me with a ripped open shirt and you with wild hair. As soon as we get home you run up stairs and shout down to me as I lock the door. "Round 2" I run up knowing what comes next

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic