FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > future

future

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The year is 2018, were sitting by the fire watching tv with our 3 year old son and 13 month year old daughter. 7 pm comes by and its time for bed for them. Our daughter already asleep in my arms as we sit on the sofa all comfortable, our son rubbing his eyes complaining he doesn’t want to go, looking at each other, I pass you our sleeping daughter and pick up our son, tickling him as we walk up the stairs, just as we reach the top our daughter wakes up and starts crying. Placing her cot you run down stairs and fetch a bottle of milk as I get our son settled down in bed knowing he’ll be asleep in no time at all. I walk past you on the hall way giving you a little hug as I walk into our room. Taking off my shirt I turn on the bedside lamp and the main ones off and sit on the bed turning on the TV low. I hear you singing to our little baby daughter as you feed her milk and soon hearing the lights go out and faint footsteps across the landing coming towards our room.

You walk in with a big smile on your face knowing that we have 2 beautiful children. You walk over to your draws and pick something out and hide it behind your back, I lie there with my hands behind my head watching the TV. You walk up the side of my bed and kiss me hard on the lips, with one swift movement your hand are on mine behind my head as I hear a clicking noise. You stand back up and wink at me as I realised you have handcuffed me to the intertwining bars that make up the head board of our bed. You turn around and grab something else from your draw, walking over I see you spinning a blind fold. I shake my head but you grab my face kissing me deeper than before. Our tongues meeting, your hand slides under my chin tilting my head back then sliding off the end knowing I’m completely under your spell, you slide on the blind fold and I hear the ensuite bathroom door open then close.

I hear it reopen and then many clicks all around the room. You brush my face a few times with your hands kissing my lips and your hands stroking down my chest and flicking off before the reach my waist. I feel you climb onto the bed beside me, you place your lips on my chest kissing me all the way up to my shoulders, stopping, waiting, I can feel your warm breath on my neck and collarbone, teasing me, I hear a giggle and then a slight humming sound leave your lips as you start to rub the growing bulge over my jeans. You kiss my neck your tongue gently licking it before your lips touch. Your fingers run through my hair and pull my head to the side as you bite me, I feel you climb on top of me and lean into me, kissing my chest I feel silk on me as you kiss up my body until our lips meet. You whisper I love you into my ear as you start to kiss back down my body, kissing the front of my waist and making moans escape my lips, I feel you undoing my jeans and pulling them off in one swift motion making me lie flat on the bed with just my hands in the air. I feel your cold soft hand rubbing the inside of my thigh and glide over my balls and up the shaft of my penis as you take hold of it and start rubbing slowly, I gasp, your other hand seems to walk up my body with 2 fingers, up my chest till it glides along my face as you kiss me and remove the blind fold. The room is lit only by candles around the room that seem to make you silk white night gown ghostlike as it falls around you, your hair falls over your shoulders and down your front and back hiding your breasts as if your gown was see through. You smile and wink as you rub my cock then take it into your mouth. My head flies back and I gasp harder as I feel your tongue working on the head as your lips slide up and down. You climb on me and turn round so I can lick you pussy as you do it but you don’t do it for long, you slide down and arch your back over me and place your hands on my chest, you slide down onto my cock, you head tilts back as you control how far I go into you. Bit by bit rising and falling on my cock your long hair falling in my face. I thrust up matching your rhythm; you climb off me and turn round just getting on top normally, your hands back on my chest, rising and falling on my cock. You kiss my neck as I trust inside you, moving my hips with your, moans start to escape your lips as I feel you tightening for me, I feel you getting wetter, you kiss me deeply our tongues meeting, getting deeper and more passionate as the thrusting gets faster longer and harder. You sit up straight as I feel you cum all over my cock as you rise and fall I feel it building up until I cant hold it any more and realease inside you. You lean down again and kiss me as you undo the cuffs. My arms fly around you holding you tight kissing you passionately pulling you down beside me. You let out a little giggle. I love you, you whisper, I love you too baby, and I love what you just did, I whisper back. As we settle down for the night, I hold you close as you fall asleep in my arms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic