FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Amyloid bucket list.

The Amyloid bucket list.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luejackett OP   Man  over a year ago

exeter

The AMYLOID bucket list

You don't expect to find love in an online support group. But Sue did. Even before they switched to TEAMS meetings and before they met face to face, Sue could tell she was sexually drawn to James. His profile pic was a young guy in a camo outfit, piercing blue eyes and sticky out ears. His wonky smile made him look boyish, cute. And when they did the TEAMS meeting and spoke online she heard his voice for the first time. Scottish accent, well an Edinburgh one so he said.

For the first couple of TEAMS meetings she'd left her knickers off. Her hand reaching under the desk her computer was on and feeling up between her legs. Finding her pussy, finding the gap between the puffy lips and sliding a finger into the wetness. Then two fingers. As the 6 people on her screen shared their worries and concerns about covid and how it could be disasterous for someone with their illness, she watched him. He was picking up a mug, taking sips of coffee and telling them about his past military history.

"But nothing could prepare me for this," he said. "Not knowing if you've got 12 months or 12 years left. It's a killer, excuse the pun."

Their first meet in the flesh had been socially distanced. They'd sat at each end of a long bench in Princes Street Gardens. Sue had always wanted to visit the Scottish Capital.

She'd been very careful with her appearance. Her long blonde hair had been loosely bunched into chignon at the back of her neck. She'd applied blusher. Lip stain, then a clear gloss. She wore a sundress with a square neck, and a dainty string of pearls dancing down into her cleavage. Bare legs and red chunky sandals.

He looked gorgeous when he sat down. Modest clothing, slazenger shorts, North Face t shirt and trendy trainers. They talked easily with each other, about how their amyloidosis diagnosis had affected their lives. James had chemo two years previously and was now in remission.

"But you never know...these proteins that attack our organs randomly, we just don't know how long we've got. "

Sue wondered if he meant they should make the most of it, live in the moment.

"And how do YOU cope?" She asked him.

"I think about my bucket list and who I will carry out the tasks with..."

"What's on your bucket list?" She asked, "Travel, Family time? Dream car?"

Jamie took a swig from his water bottle.

"Forget dream car, I want dream sex. There's ten things I want to do on my bucket list, all with a woman, all kinks. Are you in this with me? Can we do this together? Are you as hot for me as I am for you? The steroids I'm on give me stamina, but you're so gorgeous I think I'm gonna cum as soon as I enter you, to be honest."

Sue reached out across the bench.

"Yes James, I'm ready for this. I want you to be my 'one other household'. I can't wait to fuck you. I'm even buzzing down there now. Just wear a condom. I don't ever want to get banged up when I won't know if I'm going to be here to see my kid grow up."

James slid towards her and put his arm around her. Then the arm hung down and he cupped her breast through the cotton of her sundress.

"OK Hen," he whispered. Bucket list number 1 at yours next week. I'm email you what equipment we'll need. You have no idea how grateful I am...."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luejackett OP   Man  over a year ago

exeter

Needing Bucket list ideas.

What would YOUR bucket sex list have on it?

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

» Add a new message to this topic