FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > MAGALUF. Fucking a hot blonde geordie girl

MAGALUF. Fucking a hot blonde geordie girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was in magaluf, dancing with a girl in BCM Fuk bar (5.10 blonde hair, nice boobs, short dress, aged 22ish), she was with about 6,7 other girls.

Anyway about 2am me and 1 of my mates decide to walk down to the main BCM nightclub with these girls, walking down the strip we're flirting about (me and the blonde), anyway I make a comment about fucking her later, and on the way walking down the strip shes was saying how her shoes were hurting.

So just after asking about fucking her later, she said to her friends 'I'm gonna go bk to the hotel and change my shoes', then asked me to go. Of course I said yes!!

So we got into a taxi started kissing and fingering her in the bk, the driver looking into the interior mirror pervin saying SHAGALUF lol.

Get to her hotel, the security guard wudnt let me in because I wasn't staying there, so I waited by reception for her to change her shoes, just thinkin come on 'I wanna fuck you' .

Neway after 5minutes she's comes down, I

said don't worry we'll get a taxi to my hotel.

So we get in a taxi getting abit touchy again.

Neway we get to my hotel room. Put the card key in the door, and the light goes Orange. Which means someone's locked it from inside, so I knock the door and my mate answers saying alright mate etc.

And he looks at me and raises his eyebrows as in Mmmmm she hot. So I start stripping her naked infront of him, he has a giggle and just looks at her sexy body, den wen her clothes are off she grabs my hand and pulls me into bedroom.

She lies on the bed so I go upto her put my cock in her mouth and she starts sucking me beautifully, so den I get into 69 position and start licking her sexy pink pussy.

I could hear her moaning and saying 'Mmmmm geordie boys don't do it like this' so I use her cum to lube my finger to enter her bum.

So after a while I stop and start fucking her Mmmmm she was loving it, after me fucking her and her riding me, I said do you want to go on balcony, so she says yeah go on den.

So I bend her over balcony and fuck her from behind, I'm fucking her hard for quite awhile hard and she's moaning harder harder (loud) neway I look right and the lady next door is on her balcony smoking. I was like SHIT SORRY, she said 'don't worry carry on, your on holiday'.

So I did, after cuming we went bk inside to get her clothes, my mate loving the view.

So got my mate to take picture of me holding her tits. After us getting dressed sorting ourselves out, deodrant hair gel etc.

About 3.30am we headed bk out to BCM planetdance. Inside found her friends, gave her kiss and she said stay with me, I said I gotta go find my friends. And that was that

(:

If there's any nurses on here, who work in intensive care in Newcastle, about 22-24 and this sounds familiar. IT'S YOU.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did your mate not join in either??

No he didnt. He's bit shy, she wasnt lol. He watch me banging her on balcony. Cus it had balcony door from lounge and balcony door from bedroom

So are you called den.

Sorry??

By *ornyyoungman32Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 23/10/12 10:31:32]

"[Removed by poster at 23/10/12 10:31:32]"

Hahaha I read it bk and got it.

So write properly. It's "then", not "den".

"So write properly. It's "then", not "den"."

I wrote it quickly

Any chance we could see that pic?

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

you should have invited the lady next door to join ye ! opportunity missed maybe?

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A naughty foursome - potential!

Naughty boys and girls in Shagaluf !!

No I didn't mate. But she wudnt Hav been interested Cus she was on hol with her gf lol

'Geordie boys don't do it like this' I call bullshit m8, sorry. Plus all of the 'neway's and 'den's would spoil even a real story

"'Geordie boys don't do it like this' I call bullshit m8, sorry. Plus all of the 'neway's and 'den's would spoil even a real story"

Wateva, me and my mate no the truth, cus he heard her say it

Well he does have a pic of the girl in question, i agree the writing of the story could have been in english but that doesnt mean hes lying does it.

"Well he does have a pic of the girl in question, i agree the writing of the story could have been in english but that doesnt mean hes lying does it."

Thank u.

It was only written quickly

» Add a new message to this topic