FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ride me Senseless Fantasy

Ride me Senseless Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is another fantasy with husband I and Jessica. First Fantasy is listed as Mff threesome fantasy. Hope you enjoy.

I had the house to myself. I was settling down to read my book when there was a knock at the door.

Outside the door stood Jessica holding a bottle in her hand, wearing a long coat. 'I isn't here I said but you can come in and wait. 'I know' she replied. We were exchanging filthy dirty messages and he said he was going to the pub tonight.'

The thought of these messages was a huge turn on. I opened the door and led her into the front room. 'Cup of tea?' 'That wasn't the liquid I had in mind for my mouth to swallow.'

She undid her coat and it slipped to the floor. She started undressing me as I kissed her neck. I lay her down on the sofa and my lips found her way to her pussy. I buried my tongue deep inside her pussy and felt her cum come streaming down her pussy. She was moaning and writhing away.

'Well well well' came I's voice from behind me. 'I think you are both in need of punishment tonight for being such naughty girls.'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

I said he was in charge which was a major turn on for me and Jessica. He told us to head to the bedroom so we did. He told me to lie down on the bed and handcuffed me to the bed. He got Jessica to put a strap on and start fucking me in my pussy. I had never had a woman fuck me before and I enjoyed feeling her pussy grind against mine.

I lubed himself up and inserted his cock into Jessica's arse. I could see how much she was enjoying his cock

Jessica mentioned how much she fancied a shower. I took her off leaving me handcuffed to the bed...

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

I heard the shower running. Then I and Jessica getting in. I could tell I was thrusting in deep from the moans and groans coming from the shower.

After they'd finished they came back into the bedroom. Jessica sat on my face - I do enjoy my husband's cum. I fucked my soaking wet pussy.

After I had cum he said 'I hope you enjoyed your punishments. Up the arse and listening to me fuck Jessica.'

Jessica and I looked at each other, this was a type of punishment we would take over and over again.

» Add a new message to this topic