FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Instructions

My Instructions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm 38, the wrong side of a difficult relationship and I've three beautiful children who have been my life these last 15 years.

Lately I'd been feeling strong urges, desires I couldn't really describe but which I knew I needed to explore. I told a friend d*unkenly one night and she told me about Fab and I was almost instantly excited at the possibilities, the unknown.

I've got a nice haircut, my skin glows and I'm satisfied with my curvaceous (yes, maternal) feminine figure. My breasts might have lost some perkiness but still retain their fullness and my nipples are dark, sensitive and firm nicely when excited. In short, I still feel sexy but I am without opportunity or focus. I relied on my worn old toy for relief and this was irregular, short and bittersweet.

I'd only been on Fab about two weeks when I met him and I still feel like it was fate. He sent a funny and somewhat unusual first message and included a couple of arty pics. I messaged back not knowing what to expect and I'm so glad I did.

Immediately, he seemed to know me, to be able to put in words what I was feeling and was able to create scenes I somehow knew I wanted to imagine.

Within hours of us messaging he had me exploring forgotten corners of my mind and I sent him, unbidden, my first ever "sext. I took a pic of my breasts and excited nipples to show what his words were doing to me. I felt embarrassed, sordid but liberated, sexy, proud how my body looked and excited all at once. He sensed this without me saying.

We begun a discussion about exhibitionism and the desirous gaze of others upon my body, my latent sexuality and physical excitement revealed to them. I was enthralled, I wanted to explore this so much...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

...and he knew it.

The tension that built as he probed me further about how I would like to be seen, by who and in what state of undress or arousal was delicious.

As we talked that night my breasts became full, nipples dark, firm, proud and obvious through my top and almost electric to the touch. The slick wetness that was already dampening my cotton panties was delightful to feel developing. However, he had me on strict instruction not to touch my now aching pussy. Only my nipples could be occasionally brushed and even then only through he material. He had my complete attention, I was his. It was then that he set my task, gave my instructions.

He said if I really wanted this - to be watched, to be appreciated, hold an inexplicable power and be the center of a mutual pleasure then I should test it out. Let him set something up for me. I was aroused, I felt years of frustration rise up and I trusted him in a way i had no reason to. I said yes...

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

...it was the next night.

I still hadn't so much as squeezed my still tingling nipples or brushed by pussy in the shower. I was under strict instructions.

I dressed as instructed - white summer dress, no bra and no panties. Make up as I pleased, a hint of rouge and my hair down.

I looked at myself in the mirror and felt ridiculous. Breasts almost spilling out the side of my dress, nipples wantonly on show, make up like a callow teenager and the lack of panties feeling screamingly obvious. I wasn't going.

But I did.

I arrived at the bar around 9pm, a drink ordered and I took my seat as instructed in a corner.

It was quiet but maybe twenty customers and it wasn't a huge space. My phone on the table - he would message he said. "Wait".

5 minutes later the buzz of the first notification almost felt like my toy touching me.

"a man is at the bar in a blue shirt, he's watching you. Brush your nipples so he can see you doing it." I looked up in terror. There was. The man smiled, he was about 35, slim, kind face and nice clothes. I froze but he kept watching and smiling and i finally took a breath and relaxed.

The first touch was electrifying. I held his gaze and run my finger over my right nipple and across the material to the left. I felt the shock go through my body, pulsing. The man's face showed a faint contortion through his smile. Yes, he was excited too. Very. I pressed harder, I pinched, I made sure my beautiful and eager nipples were showing through the light material, I arched my back a little, I held his gaze. He soon looked almost defeated...and then he left.

I was breathing heavily, but just about held my composure..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot

Hillsborough

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now

Buzz, buzz..

"Stay calm. You know you are a vessel of pure desire. Another man will arrive shortly and sit at your table. Look him in the eye and don't lose your composure"

What? My composure?! By now i was slick and hot between my legs, uncomfortably and deliciously so and I was feeling so alive.

The man arrived moments later. Older, maybe 55, businessman type, well groomed, no Clooney but a passable attempt. He look nervous and gave me a nod and placed his hands on the table. I looked at him, it was uncomfortable but I knew instantly that I was the powerful one here.

He leaned back a little and then just looked at me, closely, carefully. He looked directly at my breasts and still obvious nipples for a long time. I arched my back a little, pushing myself against the tightening fabric, gave him a full view. I then realised their were other eyes on me. Subtler maybe, but i was certain that some other men in the bar shot me glances and hid their faces quickly. I knew i was beautiful and I was enjoying it. Wantonly, brazenly but fuck yes I was really feeling something.

He kept watching and looking and then, suddenly moved his hand, slowly, but toward me. I froze again and nearly leapt up, the spell almost broken. Then i remembered my instructions. Composure. Breathe. I let him touch me. He did it as discretely as he could but i knew eyes were on us now. His hand cupped my left breast and he took the weight for a moment. It felt okay, permitted. He withdrew and looked shaken, excited and obviously still nervous. Now two hands came forward and he touched my nipples simultaneously through the material of my dress. I felt like I would cum if he kept squeezing and pinching as he was. I was holding my legs together, moisture pressed between my thighs. I bit down hard on my bottom lip, trying to hold his gaze.

Then he got up and left...

By *ubBiPantyBoyMan  over a year ago

Greenock

Yeah we need to read more of this …

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Buzz, buzz, buzz.

"You are perfect. You always had this power. Release it, you deserve it and so do your audience"

I was breathless. This was too much surely, beyond reasonable.

But I was filled with desire like never before. To know, as I always had however hidden and secretly, but know i did - I was sexual being, I was powerful and oh so beautiful. I didn't think again. I just felt. I looked up and saw several pairs of eyes now looking at me, the bar busier and with some bustle but yes, mostly men and a few women saw me sitting there, alone and on fire.

I hitched my dress up as discretely as i could, opened my legs a little and reached my right hand onto my open, slick, throbbing and tingling pussy. I hardly had to move my fingers. I let them slide through and across my lips and over my entrance. I looked up, more eyes on me, the bar almost still. They wanted to see and I wanted to show them.

But I needed it now. A few knowing presses and circles of my swollen clit and I was there. Composure lost for some seconds as I let out a brief but too loud moan and table jolting shudder. Black. Stars. Light. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

I stood up and almost run out of the bar into the warm night air.

Exhilarated, smiling and alive...

Hillsborough

Anyone want a further part added?

Porthcawl

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Yes pleas can't wait to see what she has to do next

Okay, I think she has some more activities ahead...

.I was still holding my phone in my hand as I walked home in the pleasant evening air of the city. My hand vibrated to the notification.

"You deserve more. Walk to Holywell Lane, walk down past the property with the red wooden door and stand facing the wall directly over the blue flowers in the wooden pot. Lean over the flowers, both hands pressed against the brickwork and part your legs as wide as your shoulders. Look down at the flowers. Wait"

I was panic stricken if truth be told. I quickly looked up the location - ten minutes walk. Too close I thought. No time to think. What now? Fuck. Fuck.

As I walked there my mind was largely blank. I wasn't in control and I was spellbound. I knew this was insane.

I arrived sooner than i expected. The lane was narrow, cobbled and residential. The low evening light was complimented by a couple of faint red lights from security systems outside front doors and the noise of the city seemed distant. I found the spot easily, there was nobody in sight and did as instructed.

The wall felt rough, the brickwork hard and prickly on my soft skin but i leaned in despite this. Found my balance, aware of my pose i adjusted, back arched a little, head hanging down I concentrated on the flowers - delicate fragile looking petals of deep blue that smelled faintly sweet. The evening air felt good as it flowed across the exposed and still moist folds of my pussy.

The steps were quieter than I expected and then they stopped. I was more afraid than filled with desire but the two sensations were difficult to untangle. The sound of the belt and the zip was expected and still startling. I held my breath.

All at once a large confident hand took my left hip whilst another hand momentarily brushed my swollen exposed bud while guiding a solid warm prick to my entrance. I was pulled deep onto him while waves and bursts of pleasure flowed through me, knees buckling, animal moans and squeaks coming from me, uncontrolled. He fucked me hard, fucked me savagely. My hands were being bruised taking the weight as he forced himself into me with all his strength. I was lost to it.

He let out a brief but exhilarating grunt as his prick shot hot spunk far inside me. The shuddering jerking movement of his hips matched by my near buckling and convulsing body.

He left me there, still leaning on the wall, spent, breathless with fresh sperm running hotly down the inside of my leg, quickly cooling in the night air...

Hillsborough

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Let me know if you'd like her to return and I'll consider same

" "

Thanks

" "

Thanks

Was the end pleasing or? X

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Nice.

"Nice. "

Pleased you enjoyed x

Porthcawl

" "

Really glad you liked xx

For those asking, yes I'll do another in similar fashion

Porthcawl

" "

I'll get round to it!

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Cheers

New stories coming

Bump

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

More

I'll try at some point x

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

" "

Thanks pal

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

" "

Cheers!

By *onningtonplumberMan  over a year ago

Donnington

Awesome we need more female centric fantasies, well written. Thanks

"Awesome we need more female centric fantasies, well written. Thanks "

Thanks, very kind.

I have other stories of you want to read. Look in my profile...

Bump

Always interested in a review...

Feel free to comment or mail me

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great love a submissive story.

Very kind

By *ursuitsofHedoneCouple  over a year ago

colne

Don’t stop … carry on

Thanks, very kind.

She might get more instructions this weekend..

Hillsborough

" "

Thanks pal, appreciated!

A second part now available...

"A second part now available..."

Bump for this

" "

Cheers! Let me know if you like the second part

By (user no longer on site) OP    49 weeks ago

Bump (as I am thinking on the details for part three)

By (user no longer on site) OP    26 weeks ago

I hope you read the others

» Add a new message to this topic