Nuneaton

So who's wanted to have a workman

Who's actually had a workman

Or who's a workman and got some storys

PM me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

I’m a work an and always fantasised about something happening but unfortunately not. Most of my mates are workmen too and only heard from one that he had some fun.

Don’t suppose it helps me that I don’t do domestic work only commercial unless it’s a job out of work.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a self employed Handyman/builder, I've had a few exciting encounters with women while working.

The most recent was a few months ago while fitting some new kitchen worktops for a sexy single gilf, we'd been having some friendly banter during the previous day as I was working.

This particular day she was wearing a lovely short summer dress with buttons down the front, I commented on how nice she looked, which made her blush and we flirted a little as we chatted over a cuppa.

She'd said she had to go out shopping while I was finishing off the worktops and disappeared upstairs, when she came back down I was sure a couple of extra buttons were undone. I had just finished and was tidying up when she came through the door carrying two heavy bag's, so I reached to take them off her and as our hands touched, I swear there was a tingling sensation pass between us. I looked into her eyes and she blushed again, then turned and headed back to her car, I put the bag's down and followed her outside, to see her bent over the boot of her car, with her dress part way up her cute little arse, she heard my footsteps on the gravel and turned to catch me staring mouth open at her.

"Enjoying the view?" Was her reaction to seeing my stupid grin, but she didn't move or try to cover her arse, so I stepped forward and placed one hand on her arse and squeezed it as I grabbed another shopping bag with the other, she let out a little "mmmmm" sigh as she stood up and took the remaining bag inside.

I walked back inside, unsure to what her reaction would be. She was leaning back against the worktop and I swear another couple of buttons had been undone. She looked straight into my eyes and asked if I gave all my customers that much attention? "Only the special ones" I replied, to which she smiled and took my hand and place on her arse and asked if I'd carry on with what I started, so I caressed and played with her arse as I leaned in for a kiss.

From that point onwards, it became a passionate frenzy of kissing, caressing and undressing each other until we were both naked in each others arms. I lifted her onto her new worktop and pulled her close to me, lowering my lips to her small but beautiful tits, kissing and sucking each one in turn.

Hearing her moan as I gave her the pleasure, she hadn't had since her divorce a few years previously, was such a turn on for me. I knelt down and before my eyes was a neatly trimmed and very wet pussy, as my tongue made contact with her soft slick lips, she started whimpering and quivering, encouraging me to give her some serious tongue attention. I slowly slipped my tongue between her lips as I licked up and down, increasing the pressure with each pass, her hands holding my head into her pussy as her orgasm started building, my tongue flicking over her sensitive clit as I sucked it into my mouth was too much for her and she screamed as she came heavily, her body shaking as her juices flowed from her pussy.

She pulled my head up to hers and we kissed like rampant teenagers, her tasting herself on my lips and tongue, she reached down between our bodies and with one smooth movement, grabbed my throbbing cock and guided it straight into her soaking pussy, then wrapping her legs around my back, pulling me in deep and holding me there.

We fucked slowly to start, her rocking back and forth on the worktop as I pushed into her, after a few minutes she stopped and pushed me off her, hopped down and bent over, asking me to fuck her properly. Well, as I'm always happy to satisfy my customers needs, I had great pleasure in slipping in from behind and pounding her hard and deep, making her come several times before I told her I was getting close to filling her up, she then dropped to her knees, grabbed my cock and started sucking and wanking me like her life depended on it. I only lasted a couple of minutes before I felt my balls tighten, the pumped stream after stream of my spunk straight down her throat.

We hugged and softly kissed each other for a while before we got dressed, she put her shopping away as I loaded my tools back into my van.

She settled the bill (with a good discount) then we kissed goodbye, she said she'd be in touch when she required my services again! 

I'm always looking for more work around the Newmarket area, and customer satisfaction is my goal! 

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Yes.the carpet fitter.gas man.plumber. Bin men.

I’m a local plumber and gas fitter

By *ilva69Man  over a year ago

stockport

"Yes.the carpet fitter.gas man.plumber. Bin men."

I’ve fitted carpets !

By *arks211Man  over a year ago

Lowdham

I'm a workman/handyman and have had a few encounters, albeit pre arranged. I've done some painting for a lady that walked around dressed in stockings etc and best one was when i arranged with a young woman to fit some shelves for her and got into some flirty text exchanges. She said a man in workstuff turns her on so i told her a woman in sexy lingerie turns me on. Long story short i turned up in my workstuff, she answered the door in some sexy lingerie and we both had big smiles on our faces when i left.oh and my handyman services are available of anyone needs anything lol

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

Wife has had fun with couple workman we had doing a job for us

By *aughtycple50Couple  over a year ago

a place

My wife was fucked by a tiler we had working here many years ago……

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/636556

By *aucyvickiWoman  over a year ago

Steeton

I can relate to this

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

Me and my wife have spoken about a workman coming round to the house and she ends up having fun with her but then she put a twist into the story and said what about if I answer the door to a sexy female post lady and invites her in

"So who's wanted to have a workman

Who's actually had a workman

Or who's a workman and got some storys

PM me "

I was fucked by the guy who fitted our loft insulation

"Me and my wife have spoken about a workman coming round to the house and she ends up having fun with her but then she put a twist into the story and said what about if I answer the door to a sexy female post lady and invites her in"

Great scenarios, our post lady is cute

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Im a tiler and have had a few encounters pm if u wana hear more or share stories

Would love to hear how you can relate to this

Would love this to happen

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’m an Electrician had two unplanned experiences with customers wives, one with a couple I knew to be swingers and a bored wife who invited me to look at a job.

By *heone1232018Man  over a year ago

Hinckley'ish, Leicestershire

Would love this to happen, carpenter and joiner here if anybody needs anything...

I went to price a job was flirting away her hubby came back so agreed price was on few weeks later to do it and as soon as hubby was gone to work n kids at school she spent all the time chatting me in bathroom on day 2 things progressed and fucked her for the next few days did more riding than tiling

By *Ci LutherMan  over a year ago

Taunton

54 year old self employed decorator and still waiting for my first naughty customer

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

I'm a joiner who fits kitchens on side .was asked by a former client if I could give her a price to finish an extension as she had sacked the original builder. Went to see her next night .when opened door for me she dressed to go out short skirt high heels and nice see through top with a Lacey bra under it. Asked her if wanted me to come back later she said no as needed to get some one to finish work. She showed me around site was a two story extension all walls up and roof on but no walls or floors inside. Asked to see plans but said builder had taken them along with some other things. She gave me a hand drawn plan and asked me to give her a price from that and get back to her next day.went back next day and told her how much it would cost including materials she said every thing on site so just labour sat for a cpl hours going over what she wanted when she asked if I would need to be in her bed room. Looked at plans and said no reason to she then told me had caught the original builder on her bed wearing her undies told her that's not part of my job and only do what I'm paid to do. Asked when I could start told her next weekend as had lots on in normal work .got there on sat morning find her dressed same way as I first met her said she looked nice told me wasn't sure as she felt dirty and used because these were what builder had been playing with .told her probably looks better on her than him. She asked if I thought so told her from what I can see yes she looked at me started lift her skirt and what about now she had stockings and susspenders with crutchless panties on just stood there looking said if was mine would eat you every day to start then fk you till u couldn't take any more she just said come on then prove I'm better in these than him. Ended up fking her every day in different out fits she loved feel wanted and sexy her hubby never botherd with her but she loved rough dirty sex

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

Got my own story pm

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We love the idea but nothing happens for two reasons…

1) We won’t play at home

2) Not had a workman who has tickled her fancy yet lol

Steeton

Had fun with electrician, joiner

I'm a builder, love the idea of it. More if it was prearranged, as it could be awkward, especially if you are in someone's home.

Hasn't happened yet, but theres always hope!!

By *annun90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Damn some hot stories

"Had fun with electrician, joiner "

Omg what a luck man he was.

Leeds

By *issyerMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

I’ve had two workmen unplanned … the electrician my landlord sent around and a plumber who came well recommended both were considerably late for there next appointment and the electrician returned one morning at 5 am one morning unannounced cause his wife wouldn’t pleasure him! I felt such a slut.

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Would love a workman to fuck Tracey

Steeton

It is rather exciting

Nuneaton

I want a workman to want me lol

By *ountryboy30Man  over a year ago

Norwich

I do fencing and landscaping and 3 of my ex's have been customers also fucked 2 other customers and a blow job from another

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

As a now retired sparks I've been lucky enough to have quite a few encounters. First one was with a mid/late 50's American lady while working on her 2 luxury flats in Knightsbridge she was moving from one into another across the road. I was just 20 at the time but as we say on the tools(I've written about it on here ages a go). Some in housing association flats in the London area and when i was maintenance in the city

By *ikeafud248Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Used to be an Estate Agent had 2 married ladies and one single lady,

Hi had a husband on here want me and two guys to go round his house posing as carpenters, to survey and price up replacement wooden windows. The older guy about 60 was a carpenter, me and a younger guy. We pulled up in my new vw t5 van and she let us in. About 40 slim wearing a skirt and t shirt. The cottage was remote. She made us tea and we chatted, then we went round house taking pictures and measuring windows. After about an hour we were in main bedroom, the older guy was with the wife, and me and younger guy on the landing. We heard carpenter guy say do you fancy a discount, she hesitated and said yes, he said something like you are an attractive lady and we are all horny guys, next minute she said yes.

We surrounded her , stripped her and laid her on the bed.

She later told her husband we were nice and were we going back!

Nuneaton

Horny

Leeds

Nuneaton

Any workmen lol