FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Retail fun

Retail fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eester Grey OP   Man  over a year ago

Welwyn

During my late teens I worked my way through several local Saturday jobs to support my university lifestyle and car. One such job was a local electric shop that's long since gone out of business. I worked with the manager and a couple of lads. The atmosphere was fun and highly competitive. The sales commission made a significant proportion of earnings and Saturday was the best day of the week. The company had a policy which stated that if a branch was short staffed it could borrow staff from a local town.

This practice meant that in a rough rotation all the sales staff had to help man other stores. In reality it meant a nose dive in commission for the poor sod sent out .

One such Saturday in late summer of 1989 it was my turn. I was not best pleased. I got in my aging vauxhall and drove the nine miles to the store. What wasn't said was that not only was the store in need of staff....it was in dire need of customers. It was dead. Not one customer.Anyway I get ahead of myself.

I arrived and said hello to the only staff member there a young lady in her mid 20s. She wore the company uniform but it was straining to contain her form. She was what you would describe as the girl next door. She was the deputy manager. I'll call her Sara.

Anyway we made coffee and watched as people made their way doing their shopping. Not one stopping in. We chatted and she was definitely not happy. I found out that she had been dumped on the Friday before by her boyfriend of two years. She was barely keeping it together.

I was not at that age well versed in how to comfort a miserable lady. I just sat and listened to her story of how they met, loved and how he walked away.

As lunchtime approached I offered to go buy food. I offered fish and chips. She agreed so I went in search of a chippy.

When I returned she was sitting in the back if the store and had put a "gone for lunch" sign up. I walked in and slipped the lock on the door.

She had got out two plates and mugs of tea. It was then I noticed she had removed her tights and was barefoot.

Now it's at this point she got my attention. She had gorgeous little feet and beautiful legs. And as my previous female friends will attest...feet turn me on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Welwyn

So as we sat eating in mostly silence I couldn't help but stare at her legs and feet. This didn't go unnoticed. She cleared her throat and smiled. Saying something like are you a leg man? I remember being caught if guard and saying like I just like women. She brightened up and made a bug show of extending her leg and foot straight in a sexy pose and laughing. This moved to putting her foot on my leg. Now at this point I was fully hard and embarrassed to stand up. This was noticed. She laughed and said I thought after yesterday I was not attractive. I said you certainly are.

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Please continue

Welwyn

The afternoon wore on but with a hint of sexual tension. She padded around the store barefoot and made herself busy. Towards mid afternoon I made tea and brought out her mug . I stood behind her and by accident she knocked one cup over me. Thankfully there were no burns. She was mortified and all of a sudden she is in floods of tears. The whole breakup and the tea accident and God knows what else came out. She went into the back office and sobbed. I set about cleaning and drying my trousers. I decided to sponge them and put them in a sunny window to dry off. It's not as though customers could see....there weren't any.

I went to see if I could console her. She was puffy eyed and sweaty . The back office was sweltering. I put my hand on her shoulder and she turned around to see me in my boxers and started to laugh. It was infectious and we both rolled up .

I stood her up and gave her a hug. Unfortunately my erection was plain for her to see. She wiped her eyes and put her hand on it through the boxers. Is that because of me she asked. I nodded.

She ran a finger over it through the material and looking at me said I'd love to help but not here. I was gutted.

She moved away . I saw that the tea had got her on the front of her blouse. I said oh look it got you. She looked at it and cursed. I said let's sort it before it stains. I grabbed a cloth from the small kitchen area and soaked it....way more than necessary. Before she could object I started to clean the stain. It ran from her waist up to just under her left boob. She was about to protest when I said it's no good it will need a proper scrub. Without asking I started to unbutton her blouse. She said get off I'll do it . Her hands deftly undid the buttons and she took off the blouse. Underneath was a very Lacey, almost see through bra.

She started to scrub the stain. I was mesmerized by her tits swinging as she scrubbed.

She looked up and said it's almost like you planned it and laughed. Seizing the moment I said you have tea on the bra too. She took me seriously and said oh bugger it's new, where? I put my hand on her boob and said all over. She said I don't see any . I continued to move my hand over her tit. She still didn't see the "stain" I said you can't see it as it's under your boob. You'll have to take it off to see. She said turn round.i dutifully did but only for a second. Just in time to see her tits pop out as she shrugged the bra off her shoulders. She made a show of shock and tried to cover herself. I moved over and moved her hands away and started to suck on her large nipples. Her tits were around a c cup, or at least the bra label said so. I stroked the other tit. She just breathed heavily and put her hand on the back of my head. We can't do it here she protested. I paid no attention and sucked and licked my prize. Her hand moved down my arm and into my ever hardening cock

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Welwyn

Her finger moved in a circle anound the head through the material. It felt amazing. I broke away from her tit and kissed her. She responded with a lot of passion. Eventually she broke from me. She said we really can't do it here. We are still open for business and could get caught anytime. I had to admit it was so risky. I continued to stroke her breasts. She responded and continued to play with my cock. She thought for a moment and said let me help you out ...at least for now. She put her hand in my boxers and took out my rigid cock. Her hand moved over it ,stroking and teasing the head. She did this for a few minutes and said I know you are close. I swallowed hard and nodded.

She picked up the pace and the first stream of cum her tit followed by a second and third hitting her chest. She smiled and said is that better? I just smiled and nodded. She moved away and started to clean herself up. I looked at her and she said let's just get decent and maybe we can chat a little later.

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

This is getting good

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Northumberland

Welwyn

I put my trousers back on and she stayed outback. I had a t shirt and shorts in my bag to change into so I loaned her the t-shirt. It was tight over her chest and I noticed she had not put her bra back on. This filled me with hope for more later .

The afternoon dragged on til 5pm and closing time. We had to run through the till shutdown and as she was senior she had to do it .she stood at the till area which was at waist height at the till put her key in the terminal. She pressed buttons and a stream of paper receipt material spewed out. I could see her concentration on the task and thought I'd have a little fun. She was still barefoot and bare legged with the company skirt coming to the knee. I knealt down behind her and waited. She lifted her foot from the floor long enough for me to be able to take it in my hand she didn't break from her task . She just said behave. I'm trying to do shutdown. I paid no attention and stroked her sole and heel. She continued to work but I knew she was not fully concentrating on the job . I became bolder and started to massage her lower leg then her lower thigh. This stopped her in her tracks.

She said you really are a bad boy. I just carried on up her skirt to her arse. At this she turned around. Pushed me away and began to take the receipt rolls and staple them together. She opened the till drawer and noted the zero takings and popped the receipts in a large envelope and sealed it shut. She then wrote the store number and date on it and put it in a bag for collection by the drivers on Monday.

I was sitting on the floor behind her.

She said you boys always want instant gratification you cannot wait . I bet you were the kid who tried to see what you had coming at Christmas.

I said nothing. She stood upright and in one swift motion unbuttoned the skirt and let it slip to the floor. She was not wearing anything under. I was instantly hard again. She said go close the shutters and lock up but be quick I'm waiting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving this ..

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Welwyn

I rushed to the back office. This store was one of the smaller ones so it ha a lot of stock in piles against the wall. There were kettles, toasters, stereo systems and loads of other stuff. She had moved stuff around and made an area on the floor and put a few broken down cardboard boxes to make it more comfortable. She was on these boxes fully naked. Now as I've mentioned before she was in her 20s and a had a girl next door look. Certainly not a supermodel but just my type.

She was propped on her elbow. I could not strip fast enough

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

bradford

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Superb

Northumberland

Very hot,

Xx

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Very horny

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Welwyn

At this point we were in the back of the shop. The shutters were down and the retail area was in darkness. In the back it was in semi darkness with only the small kitchenette light on. I lay down next to her and she took charge. She sat on me and with no foreplay she guided me in .she bounced on me getting faster and faster. It was amazing. She lasted minutes and collapsed on me taking time to kiss and hug. From start to finish she lasted no longer than five minutes. I rolled her off and was going to enter her again when she said she would take time as she was too sensitive. I hid my disappointment well and also realised in the moment that I'd not worn a condom. She took my cock in her hand and slowly stroked it. Smiling she said she'd needed it all day but fucking a guy she only met nine hours before made her feel bad. I told her not to be silly . I said we might go on seeing each other and then again we might not. She started to cry again for what seemed like no reason. She then said she felt bad for fucking me after only finishing with her boyfriend 24 hours before.

We cuddled a bit more and I started to play with her pussy. She didn't stop me so I went on top and slowly and carefully entered her again. She drew her legs up and I fucked her , gaining speed. She was more Vocal this time and within a few minutes I felt her cum again. This time I could not hold back and came in her. I apologised for not pulling out. She said don't worry it's not a problem. I asked why and she said it's because I'm eight weeks pregnant. I was gobsmacked. She started to well up again so we cuddled. Her now ex was the father.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

bradford

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

I love this story. Well written and heart felt!

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

"At this point we were in the back of the shop. The shutters were down and the retail area was in darkness. In the back it was in semi darkness with only the small kitchenette light on. I lay down next to her and she took charge. She sat on me and with no foreplay she guided me in .she bounced on me getting faster and faster. It was amazing. She lasted minutes and collapsed on me taking time to kiss and hug. From start to finish she lasted no longer than five minutes. I rolled her off and was going to enter her again when she said she would take time as she was too sensitive. I hid my disappointment well and also realised in the moment that I'd not worn a condom. She took my cock in her hand and slowly stroked it. Smiling she said she'd needed it all day but fucking a guy she only met nine hours before made her feel bad. I told her not to be silly . I said we might go on seeing each other and then again we might not. She started to cry again for what seemed like no reason. She then said she felt bad for fucking me after only finishing with her boyfriend 24 hours before.

We cuddled a bit more and I started to play with her pussy. She didn't stop me so I went on top and slowly and carefully entered her again. She drew her legs up and I fucked her , gaining speed. She was more Vocal this time and within a few minutes I felt her cum again. This time I could not hold back and came in her. I apologised for not pulling out. She said don't worry it's not a problem. I asked why and she said it's because I'm eight weeks pregnant. I was gobsmacked. She started to well up again so we cuddled. Her now ex was the father."

Hope she didn't tell him !!!

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Very well written

Hope there is more to come please

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Whoops

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

Welwyn

After a few minutes she rolled over and said she had to get going. She got up and went to clean herself up. I got dressed in my shorts and t-shirt. She emerged a few minutes later and we cleaned up the cardboard and prepped the store for Monday opening. We both left and she set the alarm and locked the shutters. Seeing she was about to walk I offered her a lift home. In the heat of the late afternoon she readily accepted. We got in my car and she put her feet on the dash board. As I drove I ran my left hand up her leg and found she hadn't put her knickers back on . She was dripping cum and was soaked. My fingers were sliding over her lips and clit. She was slightly moaning and more than happy to receive the attention.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Fabulous

Great story

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset