FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First one night stand

First one night stand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bwgirlygirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It was one of the bosses leaving do. I really liked him. He was one of those bosses who was genuine and jumped on to help when there was a queue. He was popular with the odd person not liking him. It said more about them than him tho

The works nights out were always such a laugh. Everyone in their prime. Not a care in the world. The youngest person in the work was 17. The oldest in her late 60's and everyone got on like they were life long friends. We were like family

In the pub where we all met the drinks flowed. The chat was on top form and there was tears of laughter from the off

Coming near last orders some were making arrangements to go home. The Usual crowd weren't going anywhere. They were there to the death. On to the club. Some went to the bank. The rest straight to the club which was just at the top of the road

Walking in was a total buzz. Hearing De Lacy's Hideaway I done an internal scream, past the bar and right on to the dance floor like some sort of Ru Paul's lip sync dance off. Followed by half a dozen work mates. Few made a dash to the toilet and the ones with the kitty money went to the bar knowing exactly what round to get

It was up there as one of the best works night out. A really good crowd

Getting to about 2am I was at the bar. Only getting half the round as some didn't need drinks and some not wanting any more

Standing beside me was a very average tesco manager looking bloke. "Do you want me to get you a drink "

The guy had a poor attempt at a chat up line. More the fact he had no chance of getting served

"I'm fine thanks. I'll get served a lot quicker than you" and gave him a smile

"Why" he said "because you are extremely pretty"

"No" I said "I've been standing here longer than you"

We both laughed

"Oh pretty and quick" he said looking majorly impressed

"Sharp as a tac"

His eyebrows then raised. He had a look on his face like it was some sort of challenge

For me it was just another conversation. A million I had before. Standing at the bar or in the smoking area. Like a little explosion of joy. An endorphin with a pretty smile. The conversation continued "is it a works night out" "where were you before here" "where do you work"

After about 10 mins one of my colleagues came to collect the drinks

"Are you ok"

"Yes I'm fine"

Standing at the bar. Time flew by.

"Taxis here" one of my colleagues was standing with my jacket and bag

I didn't want to leave. I was enjoying the laugh. The flirt. I had been in this position a million times. A chance to go home with someone. To have that longing. Someone touch me. To feel someone inside me that wasn't my husband. I can't remember the last time I had had sex with him.

"I'm fine here"

My colleague didn't know what to do. It wasn't the first time someone in work copped off. Occasionally with each other but not me. I hadn't done anything like that before

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please keep going

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Mmmm this is a tale you need tell I think.

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ature_Dom_NEMan  over a year ago

out of town

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *bwgirlygirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Standing at the bar with my jacket round my arm, bag at my feet with a drink in my hand, after chatting for another 10 minutes or so

"Do you want another drink" reaching for his wallet

"No I've had enough"

He paused. A look on his face that told me he was thinking carefully what to say

"You want to head"

I genuinely did

"Yeah let's go"

Standing up ready to put my jacket on realising the dj was playing eurythmics two little birds. Loving that song I went straight onto the dance floor. He could have been there or not at that very second. All I wanted to do was dance. More so it was the last dance I was going to have that night. Or so I thought

Dancing right in the middle of the small dance floor. I could have been anywhere. I was in my element

He was dancing beside me for a quarter of the song before I even realised he was there. He was half dancing trying to look as cool as he could standing watching her. For someone so funny at the bar she was sexy as hell. Not a slutty sexy, classy, hair immaculate. Lip stick still on. He had seen her earlier with her work mates, laughing, dancing, life and soul of the party. It was the exact reason he had approached her at the bar. He would have gotten a nock back but just to be next to her for a few minutes giving him something for the wank bank when he got home and here he was, never going home with anything more than a 4. Here he was with a solid 9. Understated, classy with a smile and ass that would make any man be glad to get his hands on. She really did dance like no one was watching

With the nicest smile he had ever seen she walked off the dance floor as the song was ending as he noticed 3 other guys follow her eyeline

Holding her bag he walked with her to the door. Was this really happening. The rush going through him took over his nerves as he got his phone out to phone a taxi

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Morr please x

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Book marked

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Good start

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Good start

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ooBoo95Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Let's see how this goes, more please

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *irBummyFingerMan  over a year ago

Carmarthen

I’m saving this one

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Enjoying the build up on this, the chase to unexpectedly enjoying a woman for the night.

Hoping you will keep on with the story and not leave us like a night out to a strip club, all excited with no happy ending.

That would be cruel!

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"It was one of the bosses leaving do. I really liked him. He was one of those bosses who was genuine and jumped on to help when there was a queue. He was popular with the odd person not liking him. It said more about them than him tho

The works nights out were always such a laugh. Everyone in their prime. Not a care in the world. The youngest person in the work was 17. The oldest in her late 60's and everyone got on like they were life long friends. We were like family

In the pub where we all met the drinks flowed. The chat was on top form and there was tears of laughter from the off

Coming near last orders some were making arrangements to go home. The Usual crowd weren't going anywhere. They were there to the death. On to the club. Some went to the bank. The rest straight to the club which was just at the top of the road

Walking in was a total buzz. Hearing De Lacy's Hideaway I done an internal scream, past the bar and right on to the dance floor like some sort of Ru Paul's lip sync dance off. Followed by half a dozen work mates. Few made a dash to the toilet and the ones with the kitty money went to the bar knowing exactly what round to get

It was up there as one of the best works night out. A really good crowd

Getting to about 2am I was at the bar. Only getting half the round as some didn't need drinks and some not wanting any more

Standing beside me was a very average tesco manager looking bloke. "Do you want me to get you a drink "

The guy had a poor attempt at a chat up line. More the fact he had no chance of getting served

"I'm fine thanks. I'll get served a lot quicker than you" and gave him a smile

"Why" he said "because you are extremely pretty"

"No" I said "I've been standing here longer than you"

We both laughed

"Oh pretty and quick" he said looking majorly impressed

"Sharp as a tac"

His eyebrows then raised. He had a look on his face like it was some sort of challenge

For me it was just another conversation. A million I had before. Standing at the bar or in the smoking area. Like a little explosion of joy. An endorphin with a pretty smile. The conversation continued "is it a works night out" "where were you before here" "where do you work"

After about 10 mins one of my colleagues came to collect the drinks

"Are you ok"

"Yes I'm fine"

Standing at the bar. Time flew by.

"Taxis here" one of my colleagues was standing with my jacket and bag

I didn't want to leave. I was enjoying the laugh. The flirt. I had been in this position a million times. A chance to go home with someone. To have that longing. Someone touch me. To feel someone inside me that wasn't my husband. I can't remember the last time I had had sex with him.

"I'm fine here"

My colleague didn't know what to do. It wasn't the first time someone in work copped off. Occasionally with each other but not me. I hadn't done anything like that before "

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *uvs2watchherCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

all bullshit, please if your going to tell a story true or not, then please remember to stay in the first person stance not switch between 2 remember you are talking to an audience not just a figment in your mind but thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic