FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Broken Shower

Broken Shower

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was woken the other morning by Molly screeching " ARR Bloody shower has stopped working again.

Fix that today or i am moving to my mothers until you do. Molly then gets ready for work and bangs front door as she goes.

I take a look and think i know how to fix. Reaching for the yellow pages i find plumbers and ring up Plumb World (100% satisfaction or more back) . Finally get thru and the bloke at other end says the very busy but can send out there apprentice Sam. I have no choice but accept.

An hour later there is a knock on the door, i answer expecting a spotty faced teenager, to my surprise there in a pair off overalls with only one arm on and a tight white top was SAM, a 20 year old blonde fitty

i invite her in and show her the problem, she looks and says easy job, jumps in the tub and fiddles with the head, i watch her as she fiddles with it, her perfect 32C tits bouncing as she does. I feel my cock getting stiffer, she looks at me and says ill have it in a minute, I wish i think. With that boom, the shower starts and soaks Sam, her tight white top is now soaked and see thru. Her nipples are stiff and pointing out.

"Oooops" she says, its my only top. she undoes the other strap on her overalls and takes off her top, "Dry this for me will you ?" I stand there admiring her amazingly perfect tits.

"Like what you see do you? You look like you need a cold shower to cool you down"

I just nod

"Well get in then" she says as she strips naked. I have never striped so quick in my life. before i have chance to get wet Sam has her hands on my hard cock and start wanking it,

"mmmmm big boy , told you id have it in a minute didn't i" she falls to her knees and takes me in her mouth, looking up at me as the shower water runs all over her face.

she is sucking for all she is worth, gagging on mu cock and glugging away. i pull her up and start sucking on her nipples, finger fucking her shaven pussy as i do so. she put one leg on the side off the bath and guides my cock inside her. I start fucking her hard , her tight pussy gripping my cock as i give her all my cock. biting her lip as she gets louder and louder. i feel her cum all over my cock again and again.

"Bend me over you dirty bast*** "she she says i want to feel you in me deep.

i take no asking twice, i bend her over her perfectly foamed arse in the air, i slide my cock inside her pussy and start playing with her arse hole, placing a finger inside it. i hear her moan as she is loving it. i grab her by the hair and start fucking her deeper and harder. my balls slapping on her clit as i continue to fuck her, I hear the front door open, Molly shouts up stairs, you sorted it?

one the job now i say with a dirtiness in my voice. Sam does seem to care and she says "Fuck me harder "

Molly must off heard as within seconds see he , Naked and i front us, "what do we have here she says,

She grabs Sam by the hair and forces her face in to her pussy, I can see by Molly face that Sam is licking her pussy

TO BE CONTIUED

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start. Fixed a few showers for female friends in the past and been flirted with but nothing happened. Love to hear more on this one

Continue

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

more please!!

please more am hard now and need to read on !

» Add a new message to this topic