FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Models Photoshoot

The Models Photoshoot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eoDepp OP   Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Some years ago when I was studying photography, I was approached by a woman who was studying to become a nurse at the same university. She was around 5ft 7. Slim, blonde with nice boobs and a big bum. She said she had seen me around the town with my camera taking pictures of the landmarks and sites etc.

She asked me if had ever taken any modelling pics of women advertising clothes and lingerie. I said I hadn’t but it is something I would be interested in. She then asked if she could hire me for an hour to take some images of her modelling a new clothes line that she was trying to sell to make some extra cash. I agreed and said I would be more than interested. We exchanged numbers and she said she will call me to iron out the details soon.

The next day she phoned me and asks if I am free the coming weekend and if I had a suitable location for her to model in. I didn’t unfortunately but she had a friend in the city who let her stay over to house sit sometimes and she said she would get the keys to the house and we could go there. I then told her that I had a backdrop and light in mind and I was going to purchase it ready for the shoot. She was over the moon.

The weekend arrives and on the Saturday morning she texts and we agree a time to meet at the house and she lets me know the location.

I arrived on time parked on the driveway and began unloading the gear. She had already arrived and was standing in the doorway waiting for me in nothing but a silk gown which wasn’t leaving much to the imagination!

I carried the bags through and she greeted me in. We went through to the lounge and I began setting up the backdrop and light in the corner. She offered me a tea which was accepted.

Once I am all set up she brings the tea over and we sit down to drink. She opens up the conversation by telling me about the clothes line and what’s involved. Mainly summer dresses and some lingerie she said.

She finished her tea and said she will be back with the first outfit on.

She returned in a short summer dress with sunflowers on and high heels. She stood in front of the back drop like a natural and I began snapping.

We worked our way through the dresses which took about 30 mins. Then she said next is underwear!

She went out of the room to change and returned in a matching bright red bra and panty set with suspenders and tights. She grabbed a chair from the kitchen, put it in front of the backdrop and sat on it posing. My jaw hit the floor and I was gob smacked. She knew I was impressed as she even said like what you see?

I began taking pics of her and she keeps changing positions only unlike the dresses. She is making much more sexual poses. Legs spreading. Pulling her cheeks apart. I was in awe of her.

We finished up the underwear and all seemed to be done. As I was about to start packing up she stood up in front of me grabbed my already semi hard cock through my jeans and said now let’s take some real pictures……

Should I continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

Yes please

Fareham

She started to kiss me and then pulled me over to the chair in front of the back drop. Sit! She said pushing me back in the chair with her foot on my crotch. Strip! She said.

I took off all my clothes and sat back down. Then she said you take pics whilst I’m working on you. She then grabbed my cock and started to suck on it fondling my balls. I grabbed the camera off the floor and began snapping whilst enjoying the view and the pleasure myself. She sucked me for a good 10 mins whilst I took pictures. Some I was seated and some I was standing. She then said right now it’s my turn and you can be model! I said woah do you really think I have the looks for that. And she smirked winked and said why do you think I picked you?

She sat in the chair spread her legs and I dropped to my knees for a taste. It was so sweet and so pretty. Not a hair in site and some amazing tan lines!

I licked and licked on her sexy little clit until she was ready to cum I looked up and she had stopped taking the pictures and was just enjoying her orgasm. As she said to me that she was going to cum I slid a finger inside her pussy and made her cum so hard. She was so sensitive after she wouldn’t let me touch her pussy as she was shaking from the pleasure. She pulled my head up and kissed me and whispered in my ear I want that fat cock inside me.

She stood up and bent over on the chair reached behind and pulled her cheeks apart. I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy making her shake once more before entering my cock in to her sexy pussy very slowly.

It’s so fat she said I love it mmmmm. I started pumping away real hard pulling her hair and smacking her ass. Harder she said! So fuck her harder I did!

I quickly pulled my cock out dipped my finger in her pussy for lube and then put my finger up her ass and started to fuck her again. Oh yeah you naughty boy she screamed.

Get the camera! She said I quickly grabbed the camera and started to take pics of my fucking her but I couldn’t concentrate! I just wanted to empty by balls inside this beautiful woman! But I knew it was too soon so I slowed down the pace and asked her to ride me.

Lie on the floor she said! She then lowered her ass down on to my cock in reverse cow girl position. She grabbed my cock and sat on it leaned forward and said make sure you get lots of pics of me making that fat cock cum!

She started bouncing and twerking her ass. My god could this woman ride a cock! She then squatted and was bouncing her ass up and down my shaft so hard I couldn’t take it anymore. I kept taking the pics though but I had to let go. I’m going to cum I said. She said mmmm yeah you cream pie that pussy for me. She kept bouncing and I pumped her full of my cream. She stayed seated for a moment with my cock still in her. Before standing and sitting on the seat spreading her legs and telling me to take pics of her sexy cream pie. I did and it was beautiful!

By *ew aged adventurerMan  over a year ago

swansea

Wow...

By *ony tunnelMan  over a year ago

birkenhead

Hope there is more to follow.??

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes I hi open more to come

Fareham

After that she went off to the bathroom to clean herself up and when she returned she made us tea and we sat on the sofa having a cuddle.

I then asked her the big question. Are you single?

She smirked and said unfortunately not, my cuck boyfriend is currently deployed in the army.

I then questioned why she referred to him as a cuck and her reply was something I did not expect. Who do you think the pictures are for?

I was gob smacked. I said so you’re going to send those to your boyfriend? And she said no! You are! And your going to write him a letter telling him all about it and telling him what you will do to me in front of him when is back! I agreed with her and I got my stuff together and left

As soon as I got home I downloaded the images on to my PC and began to write a letter to her boyfriend. Once complete I text her and told her it was all ready to send and she replied with a postal address.

There was never a reply but when I asked her if he had received she said he had and he loved it!

I then asked her when we would next be seeing each other next and she replied with, well that depends if you can find another man to help out?

I knew someone to ask right away so I messaged him and he was more than up for it.

I then arranged with the girl that we would all meet at her friends house one day next week which she agreed.

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Yum

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago