FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > And then there were three

And then there were three

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I watched from the car across the street as the husband of the woman I was aching to fuck left for work. As he walked off down the road I waited impatiently for the signal that she was ready for me, the one we'd agreed during our chats on fabswingers. Finally, I saw the upstairs curtain open slightly and a blue vase appear in the window. That was it! I was quickly out of the car and across the street, pushing against the unlatched door and letting myself in. Inside was as she'd described and I took the stairs up to the bedroom two at a time to see Gillian waiting for me on the bed. The bedding was on the floor and she lay spread across the rumpled sheets, her legs slightly open, a wide smile on her face and the smell of sex in the air.

"I've been waiting and I have just what you asked for" she said, spreading her thighs and reaching down to peel apart her swollen pussy lips.

During our fabswingers chats, we'd discussed cream pies. Gillian's husband was a "shoot n go" type whilst my wife always leapt to the bathroom after sex as if my cum was poisonous. Gillian longed to be played with whilst full of cum and I had always dreamt of enjoying a cream pie - it was a match made for swingers like us.

As I watched Gillian's fingers dipping into her wet hole, teasing the hot white cum out, I quickly undressed. I struggled to get my boxers over my raging hard-on, my cock was harder and stiffer than it had been for years. As it sprang free, I clambered between her spread thighs and immediately licked the first gobbets of cum from Gillian's fingers. Mmmm - it tasted good, tingling on my lips. I placed a thumb on either side of her hole and spread her pussy wide to my gaze. She gasped as I held her open and I couldn't resist a quick nibble of her clit standing proud and engorged. She squealed and bucked her pussy up into my face, my thumbs slipped into her hole and I opened her even wider for my eager tongue. As I greedily drank her husband's cum from her pussy, I slipped a finger towards her asshole, slick with a mixture of saliva, pussy juice and cum. I wasn't sure how she'd react but, as my fingertips circled her puckered asshole she grunted and said

"Oh fuck yeah, finger my arse, split me open".

I needed no second invitation and slid a finger into her tight ass, making her cunt pulse out the last drops of cum into my mouth.

"Fuck fuck fuck oh fuck I need fucked" she said, suddenly sitting up, pushing me upright and sinking her hot mouth onto my throbbing cock. God that felt good as my shaft disappeared between those horny red lips, but I ached to be balls deep between her other lips so I pushed her back onto the bed and fished a condom from my trousers pocket. As I clumsily rolled it on, Gillian was fingering her cunt and gazing lustfully at my thick, hard cock. I climbed between her legs and leant down to kiss her passionately and hungrily, letting her share the salty tingling taste of her husband. She reached between us and guided my knob to her hot hole. God I was looking forward to shagging this incredibly sexy woman.

"Gillian? Gillian, are you still in bed?"

Fuck! It was her husband calling from the foot of the stairs. We both froze for a second before I leapt from the bed and grabbed my clothes, with Gillian helping gather them together. I looked for a hiding place, even as the first footsteps came up the stairs but all I could see was a space at the far side of the large wardrobe on the far side of the bed. I stepped into the gap and realised this hid me from the door and all but the top of the bed. I pressed my bare arse back into the wall, painfully aware of my throbbing, condom-clad cock and wondering how I was going to get out of this.

To my horror Gillian didn't try to stop her husband at the door. Instead she lay back on the bed, still naked and with one knee raised. As Graeme, her husband, entered the room she smiled sexily and purred,

"You got me so horny before you rushed off darling, I just had to stay in bed and play a while"

Fuck! What on earth was she doing?

Tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *White_Knight-Man  over a year ago

leamington

Great story, please tell more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it

More please

brill story m8 cant wait for the next chapter

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Really !!!! You picked there to stop!!!! Oh my god lol.. Please put up part 2 feel free to message when it's up..

Still waiting to see what happened grrrr lol

Gotta hear how this progressed

» Add a new message to this topic