FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday Fun

Holiday Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ature_Dom_NE OP   Man  over a year ago

out of town

I was sat on a sunlounger pretending to read a book, but my sunglasses allowed me to watch the comings and goings. I had chosen this particular sunlounger as it was close to the one she had used for the last two days. As usual, she came out wrapped in a sarong carrying her towel and her bag. The sarong was tied in front of her ample busom, I could see glimpses of her gorgeous thighs as she walked. She came to the lounger beside me, I looked up at her and smiled, she smiled back with that cheeky grin that made my imagination soar. I pretended to go back to my book, watching her intently though the side of my sunglasses. She took off her sarong revealing a tightly fitting pink bikini, then bent over with her lovely round bottom facing me as she laid out her towel . . . was she doing that on purpose? I wriggled in my seated position, nervous of getting an erection.

She sat on her sunlounger and started to apply sun cream. First to her arms and neck, then in long slow sensual stroke up and down her fabulous legs and thighs. I suddenly became very concious of the semi in my shorts. Then she looked over and said "excuse me, would you mind putting some cream on my back please?", I gulped, suddenly my mouth had gone really dry. "Of course", I managed to force out. Thankfully, she lay on her front allowing me to pull my shorts to make them more comfortable. As I walked up, she undid her bikini and put it on the floor. I could see the side of one of her plump boobs as it pressed into the towel. Nervously, I put some cream on my hands and started on her shoulders. "I'm Gill", she said. "Hi, I'm Mike". "How long are you here for", she asked. "Another ten days", I replied. I started to relax and worked down her back. We chatted about nothing in particular as I rubs the cream all over her. I stopped once I reached her bikini bottoms. "Would you mind doing the back of my legs too please Mike?", "No problem". I started at her ankles and massaged the cream in, moving upwards, enjoying every minute I was touching her warm soft skin. As I reached the top of her lovely thick thighs, she wriggled and opened her legs a little more. I stifled a gasp as I saw the damp patch in her crotch. She was obviously enjoying it as much as I was. I let my fingers stray between her legs a few times as I stroked upwards. "You'd make an excellent masseuse Mike, can I book you to put my sun cream on every day please?", "it would be my pleasure Gill".

I quickly returned to my sun lounger and lay on my front to hide the lump and damp patch in my shorts. I dozed a little. After about an hour, I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. It was Gill. "I'm going to the bar, can I get you anything?". It was an all-inclusive hotel, so I had no guilt in asking for a beer. After a short while, she returned with a beer and a cocktail for herself. She asked me to hold both and dragged her sun lounger closer to mine, then took back her drink and sat on it facing me. She took a sip and said "I wasn't kidding earlier, you have very sensual hands", "well it's easy, you have really nice skin", "thank you. I don't know if you realised, but you got me quite worked up". I couldn't help looking down to her crotch as I said, "I did wonder", she looked down at her crotch too and then looked back at me and gave me that sexy grin. "I think I might have enjoyed it a bit too much too", I said, feeling my groin starting to stir again. "Perhaps we should take a swim to cool off", she suggested. "good idea".

After a couple of lengths, I sat on the steps with my lower half in the water. She swam up and sat beside me, her leg against mine. "I think my sun cream needs topping up and it's getting really crowded down here, would you mind coming up and re-doing it on my balcony?". "I'd love to" I replied. We got more drinks and I followed her up to her room. She went straight to the balcony and lay on the lounger, taking her bikini top off as she did. This time, I started at her ankles. Slowly working upwards again. This time she had her legs well apart, I could see the odd hair poking out the side of her bikini bottoms. Her damp patch grew as I massaged her thighs harder than before. She sighed loudly as I moved higher. I brushed the damp patch with a finger as it passed. "I really don't want tan lines Mike, will you take them off for me please?". I said nothing and slowly pulled them down. I looked around, we were on the top floor and couldn't be seen. I leant forward and kissed her buttocks. "mmmm good boy!", she whispered. Filled with the need to please her, I squeezed her bottom and ran my tongue along the crease, breathing the musky scent of her moist sex. She reached around and caressed my cheek, "I don't want you to stop Mike". I slid a hand between her legs, she was SO wet! One hand rubbed her pussy and the other pulled apart her cheeks. There was her puckered hole. I started to lick, my cock hard in my shorts. She moaned softly as I finger fucked her and probed her ass with my hard tongue. She was panting hard now as I pumped two fingers into her dripping pussy. Suddenly, she rolled over and pulled me to her, kissing me passionately. I roughly groped her gorgeous boobs as our tongues slide against each other. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down. I knelt between her thighs, hungrily feasting on her sweet wet pussy. I could feel her holding back her moans, panting as I tongued her. Suddenly, she tensed, holding my head hard to her groin. She exploded, drenching my face. I kept licking, wanting to extract every last ounce of extacy I could give her. She relaxed, out of breath. She lay there panting for a few minutes, then sat up. She held my cheeks and kissed me again, then started to lick my face clean.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar