FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the evening do !

the evening do !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She was sat across the table from me, in her very sexy black figure hugging evening gown. Her voluptuous figure being shown off to the full with her ample cleavage on show. I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra, and I was pretty sure she didn’t have any knickers on. Her eyes were glistening, she had a little cheeky smile at me and I knew what she was thinking....

There were 8 of us on the table for the evening event. She was sat next to her husband, opposite me and I was sitting next to my wife with our other friends either side. No one else knew we had been meeting over the past few months for some amazing sexual encounters. It was our little secret.

The wine was flowing, the banter was great, the first course was soon to be served when I gave her a little nod and I looked right into her eyes across the table, so she would get the message. I asked everyone if they wanted any more drinks as I was going to the bar, she immediately took the hint and said she would help bring them back to the table. As she stood up I knew the other guys on the tables around us were looking at her as she was a very sexy woman and she looked stunning tonight, and she knew it and she was flaunting it.

We head to the bar, the trouble is, at this event, so many people know us, I can’t even put my arm around her, cant show her any affection without someone else spotting us.... in many ways it was a great turn on, just trying to get a fleeting feel of her without being seen, and I could tell she was feeling the same thing. Waiting at the bar, I reached across for the cocktail menu, in doing so, I lightly caressed her nipple. No one else saw it, but she knew it was intentional, and the nipples were stiff. My cock was hard in my trousers and as she turned towards me, ever so subtly she moved her hand towards my cock and gave it a squeeze. Her eyes lit up when she felt how hard it was. She kept squeezing it as her hand was shielded by my body and she was telling me how much she wanted me there and then whispering in my ear. My cock wasn’t going to argue but the starter course was about to be served and people would notice if we disappeared. It was then that I reached into my pocket and gave her the small velvet bag.

A present for you, I said and she giggled. Go and put it in whilst I wait to be served and she looked at me quizzically. She had no idea what was in the bag but I did! I told her to be quick and still looking puzzled she disappeared off to the ladies loos. In 5 minutes she was back, grinning for ear to ear and as she came over to the bar she whispered in my ear........ You horny barstard ! Have you got the control as it wasn’t in the bag! Yes I said; now help me take these drinks back.

I had given her a remote control love egg, and she had dutifully done what I had asked and inserted it into her sweet pussy. She was wriggling with delight as we both sat down back at our table, joining in with the banter, just as the food was served. Every now and again, she gave me a cheeky little smile, her eyes longing with desire. I could tell she was getting wet just with the anticipation of what I might do. She knew I had the controller and could turn it on at any time. Even without being on, I knew the egg was having an effect. She was horny most of the time, and this evening she was especially horny, wearing that sexy black dress, stockings and suspenders and her killer heels.

I reached into my pocket and pressed the ON button. I immediately knew it had started working as in mid conversation she looked straight at me with slight shock on her face, still smiling away. We were the only two people in the room of 200 that knew what was happening. She shifted position in her seat to get more comfortable and I knew she was enjoying it.

Main course arrived, and as she was just slicing into her roast beef, when I clicked the egg up two notches in its power. She almost jolted her roast potatoes off her plate. I was smirking as I knew exactly why and as she looked down, she starred at me, partly in annoyance and partly because she was so horny.

I knew there were 5 more power levels to go, but she didn’t. I clicked it twice more and she sat there, in conversation with her husband, smiling away, but writhing about a little bit on her seat. She didn’t want to give the game away, but I knew the egg was having a tremendous effect. From across the table, she looked incredible, so sexy, yet so natural, she was the centre of attention on the table, and yet I had all the power in my pocket.

I clicked the power up another notch as pudding arrived, and this time she didn’t move an inch. So I went to the maximum the egg would go, and I knew that had an effect on her....I could tell she was loving it as she put her teeth together, clenching her jaw as a way of trying to control her body, she was starting to squirm more and more. She was clever, I could tell she was doing it, but she was hiding it to everyone else.

Desert over, brandy’s in hand and the awards started. The egg was still on full power and I wondered how long she would last. I knew her pussy would be dripping and if I didn’t get her alone at some point, her husband was going to get the fuck of his life and not know why it happened.

I started to hatch my plot. I knew I had left a couple of bottles of wine back in the room for after dinner drinks, should a party start after the bar closes. They were asking for raffle prizes so I said to my wife I would return to the room to get a bottle for the raffle, which she thought was a good idea.

I said it loud enough to be heard and I hoped she would get the message which she did. Just off to the loo I heard her say as I walked out of the door towards my room. She was 30 seconds behind me and I knew we wouldn’t have long together. I am virtually sprinting down the corridor, and she is right behind me. I fumble with the room key just as she catches up with me and we tumble into the room.

She throws me onto the bed and hitches up her dress...... feel how wet I am she says.... I cannot take my eyes off you sat opposite me and knowing you are in control of this, as she pulls the egg out. It’s still buzzing as I haven’t turned it off yet. I am so close to cumming she says, it’s really hard trying to hold a normal conversation with this inside..... as she reaches down to my cock. We don’t have long I say, as we each break off to strip quickly.

It’s easy for her as she only has the dress to remove, and she stands there with just her heels, stockings and suspenders on waiting for me to take my shirt and trousers off. My cock is throbbing in anticipation as she pushes me back onto the bed and then climbs on top. There’s no foreplay, no kissing, no caressing, no touching, there’s no time for that. She sits astride me and just pushes back onto my cock as it slides easily into her soaking pussy.

In all our secret meetings, she has NEVER been this wet. I can tell she is already close to the edge. Close to her first orgasm. The egg has done its work and she is dying to cum. Only a few thrusts in and she has her first orgasm and she just continues to ride my cock. She wants more and just rides me again. I am building and I know I won’t last long. We don’t have the time for a session, this is literally just a quickie as our partners are still at the table and the awards are still going on. I can feel myself building to climax and I know she is about to cum again as she rides me faster. I explode deep into her just as she cums for the second time writhing around on my cock, grinning from ear to ear.

That was lovely she says, but we have to get back. We quickly dress and return to the table. On the way back she hands me back the egg, and says..... You will want this for next time.... with that sexy smile and a glint in her eye..... It was a delicious surprise and thank you.......

We sit back down at the table and no-one else is any the wiser that we have just been away for a quickie.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellensd41Woman  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Woo won't a egg. Like. That said

If I was doing it again ... I'd use a we vibe 3 !!!!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

You forgot the wine! lol

By *arnished HaloMan  over a year ago

Oldbury

Love this story.

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Love this story, have a friend who has just bought one of these and am now having some very wicked ideas

By *elaxedsexyfunMan  over a year ago

Northants

[Removed by poster at 28/10/12 12:19:37]

im glad you like my story

» Add a new message to this topic