FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprise at the door

Surprise at the door

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd heard that a female fuck buddy of mine had a fantasy whereby she wanted to act out a rape scene. Hearing this who was I not to be of assistance.I'd been invited round but never told what time to get there so I made my way over early evening to the block of apartments where she lived and was saved ringing her door by a tenant leaving the building. Walking up a flight of stairs I arrived at the door which was to my surprise unlocked!! I slowly opened it so as not to attract attention and closed it the Same way.

Opening the porch door slowly I found her in the kitchen dressed in her black and red underwear and black stockings looking like the slut she is. I was already semi hard at the thought of abusing her willing mouth ass and pussy but seeing her made me stand to attention.

I just needed one moment to pounce on her and expose her to a dominant fuck and within seconds the opportunity arose. She turned her back to walk towards the tv allowing me to sneak up behind her and cover her squeals with my hand....turning her round I forced her to my knees and removed my jeans and forced my throbbing shaven cock and balls into her mouth making her gag. Tears streaming from her eyes I pulled out to let her catch her breath before submitting her mouth to another fucking. This continued for a few more minutes toll my cock was rock hard and saliva was dripping from her mouth and tears streamed from her eyes. I wanted that shaven cunt and willing ass so with her still on her knees i dragged her to her bedroom and pulled panties to one side before turning her round and taking her wet cunt hard....still she tried to moan but still I muffled her telling her what a cock whore she was. Pulling on her long brown hair made me go deeper in her and now her cunt was wet juicy and glistening in girlie juices. Her muffles became cries of fuck me fuck me so who was I to stop.

during this cock assault on her pussy her titties had come free from her underwear so pulling in her nipples she actually begged to be fucked up the bum.

Pulling out of her juicy pussy there was enough natural lube for me to press my thrbhibg cock head against her brown sweet starfish and press against it until she took me whole. She gasped then moaned and slowly but surely she took my meat and a good fucking with it.

spanking her, pulling her hair and the culmination of the anal fucking meant that I was soon filling her with jizz before pulling out zipping up and leaving her wet used and abused.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elleBBWWoman  over a year ago

bolton

It was a good meet Sexy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic