FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Black basque and crotchless thong

Black basque and crotchless thong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I walk in and find you naked on the bed, I drop my raincoat to the floor and reveal a sexy black basque, my breasts brimming over the top. Nipples like bullets outlined through the lace fabric. Heels high leading to stocking legs lace trims around the thigh. A black crotchless thong waiting to be whipped off!

Licking my red glossed juicy lips I look straight into your eyes and finger my wet pussy, letting you listen to how wet it is. I bend over and insert my

glistening fingers into your mouth. Leaving you to suck them dry. I lick your lips and explore your mouth with my tongue darting in and out my hands pulling you onto me.

I bite your lip and push you back - kneel beside you and then mount your face, my wet pussy over your mouth and tongue. Riding your mouth and feeling

your breath on my clit, making it throb. I pull away and move further down your body, legs astride your thighs. I undo my basque and my breasts fall out, big full and very hard nipples. I run my fingers down your chest then look up at you and play with by tits, sucking my nipple and making it wet. Fingering myself hard while sitting on your thighs. Then sliding my juicy wet pussy over your hard erect cock, rubbing it but not letting you inside me. Making you want me there and then but not giving in.

Licking my lips again I move further down between your legs - kneeling. Your cock hard in front of me, I start to lick the tip round and round and then down to your tight balls, lapping lightly and then harder. Licking up and down making it wetter and wetter. I open my mouth and then take every inch into my warm wet soft mouth, slowly wanking it and feel it start to twitch, I look up to check your enjoying it and ..................

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

You would have me begging not to let me cum just let.

Let me return the favors, work you up before we slide together and work together in unison as almost one being until we cum together with me buried deep in that delicious wet pussy! That is where I should be when I cum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds amazing to me. Where and when please. Oh yeh more more more xxxxx

By *xynorthantscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Brackley

Well you got some of it right......

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

With my mouth open and deep guteral moans emerging from it U can tell I am more than enjoying U hot silky lips around my cock U once again envelope my ridget cock taking as much as U can deep in U troath rising to the tip licking the tip Ur eyes locked to mine watching my reaction to every lash of ur tounge massaging my swelling balls in ur hand U bring me to the brink and not wanting me to shoot yet U rise crawling up my body dangling ur tits in my face i lick and gently nibble on ur hard bullet like nipples moving futher up ur wet pussy comes in contact with my hot tounge once again lapping at ur pussy drinking ur nectar flicking ur clit U ride my face as if U never had a licking like this before......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving it so far !!!!!

[Removed by poster at 27/10/12 22:04:40]

sexynorthants couple - as you maybe aware I do have a wide taste!

» Add a new message to this topic