FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TGirl Can Cum Too

TGirl Can Cum Too

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tsjacqbabeX OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

London

While its scientifically impossible, I have several occasions where I 'cum' from the ass. During intercourse, when a man hitting my spot good, and I reached 'orgasm', my butth0le would get super wet and release some clear liquid. Proven on clean white sheet that its not 'dirty'. Even the man would say ' oh wow you are so wet'. Is that weird?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hey, no not weird, I had a very sub g/f about 15yrs ago who adored it in her ass, often. I used to say at the time she would self lubricate in her ass, it became soaking and she could have orgasms often. I mostly did her ass as it was amazing fucking it and let other blokes fuck her pussy. You must really love cock up ya ass like she did xxx

By *tsjacqbabeX OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

London

"Hey, no not weird, I had a very sub g/f about 15yrs ago who adored it in her ass, often. I used to say at the time she would self lubricate in her ass, it became soaking and she could have orgasms often. I mostly did her ass as it was amazing fucking it and let other blokes fuck her pussy. You must really love cock up ya ass like she did xxx"

Wow, never self lubricated in my ass before. Mostly guys just eat it forever and that’s my lube there.

» Add a new message to this topic