FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Retail therapy

Retail therapy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wokaw OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

So I decided to treat myself to some new clothes on Saturday and visited my nearest McArthur Glen outlet.

As I shopped I fully appreciated the amount of eye candy that was out too and I was hoping somebody was appreciating me.

I entered the watch shop with bags a plenty to be greeted by a store assistant who was very polite and very flirty.

As we exchanged pleasantries she complimented me on my outfit which sort of caught me off guard to which I replied "you look pretty hot yourself".

The store assistant was no more than 19 years old 5ft 2 with short bobbed brown hair, her outfit consisted of a really short tight black skirt and a white blouse and some flat black sandals.

I told her what sort of watch I was looking for and she told me to take a seat and she would grab some got me to try on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *wokaw OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

I sit down and wait as the shop assistant grabs a few different watches then sits opposite me and tells me to put my arm out so she can try the watches on me. After trying on a few different watches I pick the 1 I think suits me best which she agrees with.

Throughout all of this she has been really touchy touchy with me, stroking my arm almost holding my hands and I have to admit it as having an effect as I can now feel my cock hardening against my shorts.

I found out that her name is Lucy, she is 18 years old and thinks I'm cute so I ask for her number which she types into my phone and tells me to make sure I give her a call.

Lucy stands up and tells me she will get the watch all boxed up and see me at the till, so I stand up to shake her hand for all her help then she looks down and notices the tent in my shorts.

Lucy licks her lips and says "dont forget to call me" and with that she strolls away as I look at her sexy body thinking don't worry I won't be missing this opportunity.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Dirty old man lol

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Keep going