FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unforgettable meet

Unforgettable meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago i got a message, so hot, so,(as i thought) too good to be true!!

She knew exactly what she wanted, oozed sexy confidence and just one look at her pics confirmed why. She indeed was the stuff of mens fantasies.

Petite, blonde,pretty, sexy ass, sexy everything.

"I want 4 or 5 guys,if you can get a hot couple to join me, even better".

"ohh and i will bring the video camera, hubby likes to see the fun i had after".

Agreed the date and time to suit all, got the guys,even the hot couple!

You still have that pessimistic,"she may not turn up, only believe it when she walks through the door",type pessimism.

8pm and the knock on door, i opened door,there she was cool as you like,"got right place then", yes offft yes come in.

All daft doubts gone in an instant, a horny horny instant!!

We went through to the livingroom, all the nicetys, "Hi im Sarah", i could tell everyone instantly liked, more than liked, a few guys giving me the silent but read their lips,"wow f**kin hell" reactions at seeing her.

After brief chat,she went off to go change, a sexy vision walked back in room,(my Q to roll camera), hi heels, stockings, gorgeous silk dark red lingerie.

Instantly the two ladies were kissing, enjoying each other, the guys resisted spoiling the erotic pairing for a time, just enjoying the sexy sight.

But it soon became irresistable, i breifly went out room to adjust camera, i came back to various horny combinations being enjoyed by all, Sarah on her knees, sucking two left and right of her, the other wife doing likewise, to think, just half an hour ago i was doubting if she would join us,and now, there i was watching her wildly handling every and any hard cock that she wanted.

There was a slight shyness in her manner when she first walked in the door, but now, she seemed to be exactly the opposite,it was as if every hard cock in her hand or mouth or fucking her zapped any hint of shyness, she loved the attention she was getting,even from any guy simply watching her, but no guy could withstand simply watching for any amount of time.

As a horny part 1 finale,both ladies demanded bukkake style end to the fun, it was fantastic,individual shots, shared cum shots, erotic as hell!!

The couple had limited time, so leaft the fun, Sarah went to freshen up, i thought it be fun to film her coming back downstairs, as she stepped down towards me, she said in a quiet voice, "aww poor camera man not getting any fun" and with that dropped to her knees and blew me frantically and relentlessly, then walked back into her room full of guys.

Hours of constant threesuming began,the more i filmed the more i tried to imagine her hubbys reaction to seeing the video.

Only practical things eventually ended the fun, the need for sleep, rest, catch breath, the drive home.

Kisses goodnight, the thank you's for a great nite, it was more than great,Unforgettable best describes it.

I've put up a few fantasy storys in the past, leave it to any reading this to decide if fantasy or true,,,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic