FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone go dogging on here? And any naughty stories?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What’s dogging?.?

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

It's been our main kink for years, Tara has always had a pretty wide exhibitionist streak, almost as wide as she can get her knees, she's never wanted dogging to be a full contact sport, not looking for oral or fucking by strangers, but it's been fun watching her opening her clothes to give guys something more interesting to wank about, on one occasion we stopped outside a well known dogging spot at the bottom of the A1, (actually the one where Eastenders Gillian Tailforth got caught sucking cock before she was famous), Tara drove in and parked near the bottom of the carpark, with the idea in mind that she would try to attract a couple of guys to wank infront of her, I made my way through the dark and approached slowly, I could see in the dull light of the glove box, which she had opened to illuminate her lower half, her knicks were already on the rearview mirror, advertising what she was up to, there were two guys near the passenger side window, she was laid back in the passenger seat, feet up on the dashboard, showing her lace top hold ups, and her neat little landing strip, she had the windows open and was talking to the guys, I approached the drivers side and got out my stiff cock stroking it blatantly infront of her, she showed a bit more and watched the other two start wanking too, I asked her to open up and show her cunt properly when she did and used both hands to gape herself showing how sticky and pink her vagina was, one of the guys spunked and disappeared across the carpark, I moved round to the passenger side and offered my cock through the window she took it in her hand stroking it lovingly before licking it's swollen head and sucking it back towards her throat, I reached down pushing her knees apart and buried my fingers into her snatch, matey moved closer hoping to get sucked off too, I put him straight about her being my missus and I would be fucking her in a minute, and that if her wanted to cum he should wank faster because once I had cum we would be leaving, I opened the door and maneuvered her to the edge of the seat making sure he got a perfect view as I penetrated her wet cunt and fucked her hard till she cum then I shot my load inside her quivering cunt and pulled out, he shot his spunk across the carpark as my white load bubbled out of her used snatch.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story!

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's been our main kink for years, Tara has always had a pretty wide exhibitionist streak, almost as wide as she can get her knees, she's never wanted dogging to be a full contact sport, not looking for oral or fucking by strangers, but it's been fun watching her opening her clothes to give guys something more interesting to wank about, on one occasion we stopped outside a well known dogging spot at the bottom of the A1, (actually the one where Eastenders Gillian Tailforth got caught sucking cock before she was famous), Tara drove in and parked near the bottom of the carpark, with the idea in mind that she would try to attract a couple of guys to wank infront of her, I made my way through the dark and approached slowly, I could see in the dull light of the glove box, which she had opened to illuminate her lower half, her knicks were already on the rearview mirror, advertising what she was up to, there were two guys near the passenger side window, she was laid back in the passenger seat, feet up on the dashboard, showing her lace top hold ups, and her neat little landing strip, she had the windows open and was talking to the guys, I approached the drivers side and got out my stiff cock stroking it blatantly infront of her, she showed a bit more and watched the other two start wanking too, I asked her to open up and show her cunt properly when she did and used both hands to gape herself showing how sticky and pink her vagina was, one of the guys spunked and disappeared across the carpark, I moved round to the passenger side and offered my cock through the window she took it in her hand stroking it lovingly before licking it's swollen head and sucking it back towards her throat, I reached down pushing her knees apart and buried my fingers into her snatch, matey moved closer hoping to get sucked off too, I put him straight about her being my missus and I would be fucking her in a minute, and that if her wanted to cum he should wank faster because once I had cum we would be leaving, I opened the door and maneuvered her to the edge of the seat making sure he got a perfect view as I penetrated her wet cunt and fucked her hard till she cum then I shot my load inside her quivering cunt and pulled out, he shot his spunk across the carpark as my white load bubbled out of her used snatch. "
wow that sounds sexy

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Ever cum to Walsall?

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

No, what's worth a visit in wallsall

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham