FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first time ever

first time ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The first time i ever played with another guy in front of my husband was in the back room of a clothes shop after it had closed for the day.

Hubby knew the owner and he said he was getting rid of lots of stuff that was going to go in bin and did i want to have a look through it all think i already knew his mate fancied me so went along with it, trying on different clothes giving the slightest glimpses of body really turned them both on until i left to door to the toilet open giving them both a good eyeful of me in just a pair of knickers his friend asked if i needed help in there and came in helped me take the top off and began feeling my boobs.

Hubbys face lit up grinning from ear to ear he made an excuse about making a cuppa and left me and his friend in there him now bending down sucking eagerly at my nipples rubbing my pussy outside my underwear within a couple of minutes i was trying like mad to get his hardening cock out in the open just as my husband came back into the back room

He said well you 2 seem to be getting along ok i'll leave you to it and sat down watching me go down on my knees sucking as much cock as i could handle as i was already on my knees he told me to stay there took his other clothes off and went behind me wanking my pussy and ass til i was almost cummin hubby looked at me enjoying this and told his mate to fuck me if he wanted to, FUCK that i wanted his cock in me lol.

He began fucking me slowly at first then building up faster and faster hubby now wanking his cock in front of me while his mate was cummin inside me.

Was my first time and i havent looked back since xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't you love a bit of retail therapy

love it !!!!

Mmm... fab

» Add a new message to this topic