FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sex at work

sex at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A bit of background first;

I run my own pressure washing business. I clean anything that can be jet washed, so driveways, patios, paths, decking, conservatories, furniture etc. I mainly deal with the domestic market.

The story.........

I drive my van into the driveway of the house for today’s work. I had been out to quote a week or two before and I knew it was a big job, to clean all the patios and paths around the property, so it was going to be an all dayer !

I had previously only dealt with the man of the house, but he informed me his wife would probably be in, on the day of the clean. I knocked on the door, no answer. That’s fine I thought, I will just crack on.

After an hour another car pulled up and the lady of the house got out of her car. She was dressed in her sports kit and looked like she had just come back from the gym. Tight leggings showing her curvy arse and shapely legs, I can just make out a pink thong underneath the black leggings, tight top in a fluorescent green showing her ample breasts, probably a size 12 to 14 I thought, not skinny, just nice and curvy. Aged in her late thirties, with long brunette straight hair and about 5 ft 8. There were obvious sweat marks under her chest and down her back, so I knew she had been working out hard.

“Morning” she says “fancy a cuppa”..... as she walks towards me. She has beautiful eyes and a cheeky smile, a pretty face but there’s just something about her.....something very sexy.

“Yes please I say, milk but no sugar as I am sweet enough”........it’s my standard response when asked and she says”I bet you are” and opens the door and enters the house. I carry on working a bit taken aback by what she just said.

Ok, I am working outside in the sunshine, waterproof trousers on plus boots as it’s a wet dirty job, but as the suns out, I have taken my t-shirt off and have my “muscle” vest on and although I am not a male model, I don’t look bad for my age, especially with my tan from being outside all the time !!

5 minutes later and out she comes with a mug of tea, standing in that way that ladies do when they obviously want to chat and flirt and be a bit giddy. She offers me a biscuit but I decline, saying I have “to watch my weight” to which she replies

“You have no worries about that, besides, with all this work I bet your burning it off pretty quickly, besides you look like you keep yourself pretty fit in the gym”, I do like to stay fit, I say and she says I can see that !We talk a bit more about the job and the good work I have done so far, when she says she will be out in the afternoon and would I be ok on my own, and when finished to stick an invoice though the door and her fella will send a cheque. “That’s fine” I say,

“Going anywhere nice” I say

“just lunch, out with the girls as once a month we meet up and find out who has been having affairs with whom” she says, “then off to pick the kids up from school later”

“sounds lovely” I reply thinking how sexy she is stood in front of me flashing her eyes, her cheeky little smile, looking sexy as hell in her sports kit, whilst at the same time a bit taken aback by her comment about chatting about the affairs !

“I’m off for a shower” she says and proceeds to walk away back indoors...... but I know she is walking in “that” way, accentuating her arse movement, and I notice she has a cheeky little look back before she rounds the corner and back into the house........

My mind is racing away... did she say it like that as an encouragement for me to follow? Does she want me to scrub her back? Does she want me to join in? Or was she just saying she was off for a shower and that’s it? My cock at this point is telling me that she wants me to join in.... but I am too cautious, and don’t do anything other than start the machine back up and continue working.

My mind is still racing away, imagining her in the shower, caressing her body, rubbing soap over her to remove the hard work from the gym, Imagining her hands wandering down her stomach and settling on her clit, working herself to an orgasm.

After 10 minutes I switch the machine off and continue with my cuppa. My cock is still hard and I am feeling horny, especially knowing there is a very sexy lady in the house, probably strutting around upstairs with not much on!!!!

I sit down and ponder my situation. I have never had “tradesman sex” that apparently lots of tradesman get offered and I am sure a lot take it up, but in the two years I have been doing this, it’s never been offered. Does it really go on, or not? Have I just been unlucky or not read the signs right, or am I too cautious, not wanting to make a move and mis-read the signs.

Then a movement upstairs catches my eye and the lady of the house is at her window looking down at me. She has a robe around her it would seem, hair is still wet but not in a towel and she is waving at me.

No, she isn’t waving; she is beckoning me upstairs..........

Have I seen that right? yes, she is beckoning me upstairs. I don’t need asking twice, so it’s down with the cuppa, and straight to the front door, which she has left unlocked.

Boots and waterproof trousers off at the door, and all I am wearing is my muscle vest and briefs although my stiff cock wants to burst out of them. Up the stairs I go and I look for the main bedroom.... my cock is throbbing, butterflies in my stomach, breathing hastened and then I notice her, stood in the doorway, arms up against the side of the door frame, legs apart with red stilettos on.

She is utterly naked and glorious.

Come in here, she says, and I obey. She wants to take charge and I am more than willing to let her.

As I enter the room, I see a big double bed with silk sheets, as she runs her hands over my body. She is stood behind me. With her stilettos on, she is taller than me, and she starts to kiss the back of my neck and continues to run her hands over me.

In one swift move, my vest has gone, and I am commanded over to the bed. I am told to lie on my back in the middle of the bed. I cannot believe this is happening to me. She climbs on the bed and straddles me. Her skin in lovely and she smells delicious. I raise my hands to touch her, to caress her breast, but I get the “Ut-uh” from her.

She says I must just lay back and not touch, so i move my hands up towards the pillows to put them out of the way. This has never happened to me before and I cannot believe my luck and then she bends over and starts kissing me slowly working her way down my body. I can’t help myself, I move my arms up to touch and caress her and I get shouted at !

She jumps off and I get told to resume the position which I do.

She wanders over to the drawer and pulls something out. I can't make out what it is, and then I realise its some lengths of silk, and my mind races away... she is going to tie me up!

“Stay still” I get told, “this won’t hurt” as she starts to tie each hand to the top of the bed. My legs are left free, but each hand is tied pulling my arms out.

“Now I have you”, she says...... and climbs back on top. This time she is sitting a lot higher on my chest, her legs are astride my face and are pinning my arms down even more, even though I can’t move them as they are tied! I can smell the warm scent of her pussy. It’s less than 8 inches away and yet I can smell it and I can feel it on my chest. God she is wet! She is smiling with her cheeky smile as she leans back and moves her hands down to my cock, arching her back as she does so.

“What do we have here”, she asks and she takes it with one hand out of my briefs whilst supporting herself with the other. I can see her nipples getting more erect and she leans back further thrusting her pussy towards my mouth. She lifts her legs and thrusts forward further. She is tantalising close to putting her pussy on my mouth but it’s still just too far away.

Let me lick your pussy, I cry, to which she lets go of my cock and sits more upright still on my chest.

You want to lick my pussy? She says. You going to lick all those juices up?

Yes I agree, and she moves higher, straddling me and now leaning forward. Her pussy is an inch above my tongue. I can see it glistening with her juices, I can smell its sweet smell, then a drop of juice drops into my mouth and it tastes lovely. She sits down ever so gently on my face and I am able to explore her pussy with my tongue. The taste and the smell is just incredible. She is literally dripping and I know she must have been playing with herself before inviting me up to be this wet. She starts to move her hips; in fact she is now thrusting her hips against my mouth. My tongue is in overdrive, one minute it’s toying with her clit, the next its deep inside her pussy as she thrusts back and forth. My cock is going to erupt as it’s getting no action and it’s begging for it, she is literally fucking my mouth with her movements.

She keeps writhing, back and fore, back and fore. The feeling of being tied, unable to touch is amazing yet. I am unable to caress her breasts or touch her shapely arse. All I can do is lick, and I am loving it.

Her speed quickens and then slows, and I can tell she loves the feel of my tongue on her clit, working it round and round, I can sense her building to an orgasm. In one movement she thrusts harder against my tongue as I feel her whole body convulsing and she is cumming. She is shaking all over and thrusting harder still against my tongue. Her juices are flowing and I am trying to lap them up as I keep licking away. She slowly pulls away and I look up to see the biggest cheekiest smile on her face,

“I knew you were going to be good” she says,” now let me sort you” as she climbs off and sits alongside me. I still can’t move as she leans over and gently kisses me. She is tasting her own juices that are all around my mouth, as she starts kissing me, down my chest and stomach.

“These won’t do “she says as she notices I still have my briefs on. She gets off the bed and instructs me to put my legs together and she ever so slowly removes them. My cock jumps out to attention, having missed all the action so far. Briefs removed, she starts to climb up the bed from the bottom, gently caressing and kissing my legs until she gets to my cock. It’s as hard as nails and ready for action.

She looks right at me and I look into her amazing eyes as her tongue gently caresses to the top of my cock. She is still looking right into my brown eyes as she moves a hand up to steady my cock, then she shuts both of her sparkling blue eyes and takes me into her mouth.

Fucking hell, this is something else ! She so very slowly takes me in and out, each time running her tongue over the tip of my cock. There some pre cum oozing out and she licks it right off and takes me deep into her mouth again. She continues to take me deep into her mouth and then lift off and lick up and down the shaft. My cock cannot get any stiffer. Every time she licks and teases she is looking me straight in the eyes and I can see her cheeky grin. i know she is enjoying this..

“Enough of that” she says and moves higher up the bed, and straddles my cock. I know whats going to happen and I cannot wait to be inside her. She positions her pussy right over the head of my cock. I know that I shouldn’t thrust my hips but I do anyway. She tells me off and to wait and be patient.

I feel I am going to explode!!!! She lowers herself an inch and the head of my cock is just touching her pussy. I can see that she wants it as much as me and then she pushes down, thrusting my hard cock inside her. She stops there and I can see her cheeky grin and the sparkle in her eyes.

She is not far from cumming again, yet she is just straddling me, not moving yet I can feel her pussy pulsating with my cock inside it. She starts slowly, thrusting up and down and I can see she is building to another climax, as she is getting faster and faster, then just as she comes I feel her pussy tighten around my cock and I unleash my semen inside her as we both orgasm together. She continues to ride me until every last drop is inside her, and then she lifts herself off, with an even cheekier smile and those wicked eyes looking down at me. my cock is glistening with both our juices and she gives it a lick and says... hmmm, we taste good !.

Get dressed she says and you had better get back to work, as she unties me, ..... I have to get ready to go see the girls and I will be doing so with your juices still inside me and I now have one hell of a story to tell them, so expect some extra business from them as I am sure they will want your services! .... And by the way, I shall tell my husband what a great job you have done, so expect a tip.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * starr -Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

mmmm very good.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bloody amazing. Think I need to change career.

» Add a new message to this topic