FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor sex!

Outdoor sex!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not really a great sort but just literally come in from having sex outside with a 40 yr old! Such a turn on the fact we could be caught at any moment as I did her doggy style over a bench... Just thought I would share my first outdoor experience and Cnt wait to do it again!!!xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nly_me!Man  over a year ago

london

Sounds good! Outdoor fun is always a turn on for me!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not really a great sort but just literally come in from having sex outside with a 40 yr old! Such a turn on the fact we could be caught at any moment as I did her doggy style over a bench... Just thought I would share my first outdoor experience and Cnt wait to do it again!!!xx"

We love the outdoors , the thrill of possibly getting caught or watched is a big turn on for us both x

By *ranny SueTV/TS  over a year ago

folkestone

I love outside fun too. This Friday Im going for a walk in Lyminge Woods ( inbetween Canterbury and Folkestone) for a walk dressed sexily. Outdoor fun is the very best sort of dirty fun for me. Im looking for a dirty couple or single lady to join me for dogging fun so that I can lick her clean afterwards. Yum I have had so many dirty meets in the woods over the last year that I cant remember how many. But I have met both couples and single guys and two weeks ago I was gang banged by three very dirty guys.

» Add a new message to this topic