FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > mid week meet

mid week meet

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

we sorted the meet out time came to get ready so bath sorted gear packed and off to the single mans house.

we got there and g had butterflys as he opened the door and offered us in said our hellos sat down and opened a cpl of bottles ,after a hour g asked if she could use the bathroom to get changed ,so me and the fella having a crack on then i saw his eyes turn towards the doorway she came in changed into a short skirt see thru top nipps hard poking at the lace.

she sat down carried on talking asking about meets and what he had done ect,only then did i realize as she was asking about things what he had done with other meets she was slowley stroking her pussy tracing along the lips a little sneak in side as she looked him in the eye.

i asked to use the bathroom when i returned he was on his knees licking at her wet pussy her little moans was all you could hear and the squelch of her cunt as he licked and fingered it.

i asked if wanted to go to the bedroom on the way up she was in front him behind her ,you could see her stocking tops full view of her ass .

she lay on the bed reached for her rabbit and started her toyshow as he was undressing ,as he took his shorts off his cock sprung to life ,he lay next to her stroking his cock watching as the rabbit disapeered into her by now soaking hole.

she still played and started to lick the end of his cock enough untill he was ready ,then on with the condom he lay down ,she mounted him slowy taking it in till he filled her , they both started bucking matching each other ,the view i got was from behind seeing his cock being devoured by her cunt.

she started to pick to the speed bouncing up and down fast hard taking over his thrusts and both came toogether as she squirted all over his cock as she climbed off you could see it dripping onto his balls and the bit wet patch on his bed .this was a nice warm up for the dogging meet on the way home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic