FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex with different people

Sex with different people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *im66123 OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

How many different people have you had sex with over the weekend.

For me it’s been 2 on Friday, my ex in the morning then a FWB at night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many different people have you had sex with over the weekend.

For me it’s been 2 on Friday, my ex in the morning then a FWB at night. "

A weekend of opportunity as husband was abroad. A work colleague (male) Friday night, a waiter (male) from my local Indian on Saturday together with my date (female) for the night and on Sunday my husband's best friend (another male) came over for lunch! A nice round total 4. Let's hope this coming Bank Holiday weekend is as much fun.

For me it’s been 2 on Friday, my ex in the morning then a FWB at night. A weekend of opportunity as husband was abroad. A work colleague (male) Friday night, a waiter (male) from my local Indian on Saturday together with my date (female) for the night and on Sunday my husband's best friend (another male) came over for lunch! A nice round total 4. Let's hope this coming Bank Holiday weekend is as much fun. "

Wow! Very hot. Is hubby aware you are on here? Hard to understand from reading your profile.

By *uitarman222222Man  over a year ago

Village near great yarmouth

Not this weekend, but a few years ago, my gf in the morning before she went to work. Fucked her once. I had a rehearsal with my female vocalist during the day, which ended up in bed with her. Fucked her twice. Been separated from my wife for a year, but we've stayed friends. So rang her in the evening and suggested she came round to share a couple of bottles of wine. She arrived wearing a long coat. She took her coat off to reveal black sexy underwear. Fucked her 3 times during the evening. Had to change the bedding 3 times in 14 hours!

By *espect11Man  over a year ago

EK

I remember one particularly good weekend where I pulled a girl at a club on the Friday night and had lots of fun into Saturday morning. Then met a work colleague in the afternoon to go watch the football and we had some very hot, against the wall sex afterwards.

Went out Sat night and pulled another sexy random who stayed over. Finally my work colleague came round Sunday afternoon for some repeat fun.

Jesus those were the days

"Not this weekend, but a few years ago, my gf in the morning before she went to work. Fucked her once. I had a rehearsal with my female vocalist during the day, which ended up in bed with her. Fucked her twice. Been separated from my wife for a year, but we've stayed friends. So rang her in the evening and suggested she came round to share a couple of bottles of wine. She arrived wearing a long coat. She took her coat off to reveal black sexy underwear. Fucked her 3 times during the evening. Had to change the bedding 3 times in 14 hours!"
Well guitarman I can see why! You certainly could play a tune on your fine piece.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

For me it’s been 2 on Friday, my ex in the morning then a FWB at night. A weekend of opportunity as husband was abroad. A work colleague (male) Friday night, a waiter (male) from my local Indian on Saturday together with my date (female) for the night and on Sunday my husband's best friend (another male) came over for lunch! A nice round total 4. Let's hope this coming Bank Holiday weekend is as much fun. "

Good girl

By *tandanddeliverMan  over a year ago

blackpool

This definately doesnt happen every weekend but Friday I saw a fillipino divorcee I have been seeing once or twice a week since August. Then Saturday a new date, seen twice before without sex, she grabbed my cock so wouldve be rude not to. Sunday comes, old friend phoned, she'd made me a cheesecake then asked when she dropped it off, do you want to get naked? You can guess my answer!

By *uitarman222222Man  over a year ago

Village near great yarmouth

Thank you body warmer. You look gorgeous on your profile. Have fun. X

» Add a new message to this topic