FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The sexy girl friend

The sexy girl friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wblikeneverb4 OP   Man  over a year ago

Holywood

So I've always had shit luck with girls as in I always end up with the crazy ones I'm sure some guys can relate lol. Anyway if she needed something done I did it she stands 4.6 size 6 peach for an ass big perky DD tits and pussy to die for like this girl was incredible. Also she was bi so it was game on altho she got me to work for it as in bit of building work and odd jobs I started to get her attention as she was as filthy minded as me. Not to long after we met she sent me sexy vid of her in the shower and txt saying wish u we're here well I drive so I fucking went flew over she was lying on her sofa ready for me rubbing her pink dildo against her very tight pussy also she was a squirter something I hadn't seen 1st hand. She was moaning asking me to take over and I was more than happy to do so problem I have at min I can't have sex I cam explain why if asked ?. so was toys only shiter I no. But I'm good with my hand and toys are amazing used right she had a dildo that wasn't skinny she said she didn't like it as it was to thick but every holes a goal why get toys if ur not going to use them. She was soaking at this point so I started sucking her hard nipples bitting her firm DDs she's moaning and groaning I switched to the monster dildo and start pushing it in she moaned louder bit by bit inch by inch she started to take it like a pro both of us going like fuck.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

» Add a new message to this topic