FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How i became me....

How i became me....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *honasback OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Rochdale

The wake was over and Tanya and i talked about what would happen next. Her 17 year old daughter Suzanne, my girlfriend, had died and we were both devastated, i was 16. She asked if i would keep going round to keep her company during her grieving, to which i readily agreed. We had become close as she allowed her Suzanne and me time alone to learn about each other, although everything had to be safe. Tanyas husband had died in a driving accident and had never re-married.

The day after the funeral i went round and as we were drinking tea she asked if i would help her sort through her Suzannes things. As i agreed i could see a tear welling up and moved across the settee to give her a hug. When she had recovered herself we went upstairs and began to sort through her Suzannes belongings.I collects boxes and put them on the landing and watched from the doorway as she looked and caressed evey item. I found myself looking at this 42 year old lady, who ws 5 foot 6 inches, medium build, thin with long legs. Her tight jeans caresing her wonderful backside, which i found hard to take my eyes off. She looked up and caught my eye and smiled. 'Come hug me' Tanya asked as she held her arms out. How could i refuse. She smelt wonderful and as i pulled her close i could feel every contour of her body pushing into mine.

After a couple of hours most of the non clothing items were packed and we sat on the bed her at the head me at the foot. Tanya asked if there was anything i wanted, i just asked for a picture of her and Suzanne in their bathing costumes. She smiled and told me that was her favourite day. I asked her what she wanted to do next, and did she want me to help with sorting Suzannes clothes out, as its not normally something you would expect a young man to be helping with i suppose. She asked me to move the boxes downstairs and she would make a start.

I moved all but one of the boxes downstairs and as i came back upstairs Tanya called to me. I popped my head around the door to see some clothes laid out on the bed and her sat there with tears flooding down her face. I walked in and put my arms round her, and she told me she had bought Suzanne the things that were laid out on the bed for my birthday party. She wanted her daughter to make me feel special. As her head fell on my shoulders, Tanya whispered that she was upset because Suzanne would ever wear them for me. She hugged me tighter and suddenly asked if i would wear them for her, so she could at least see i got something special to remember things by. I thought about it and just thought it would be ok to help support a grieving mother.

I puly her up and away from me and as i looked into her eyes i said i would wear them for her to see. Her smile lit the room up and her crying stopped. She said she didnt want to embaress me by staying whilst i changed and to go into her her bedroom when i was ready. She closed the door and i began to think about what i had just agreed to. Being a similar build to Suzanne it was at least gratifying that the clothes fitted. The bra was a little slack but the black stockings, Suspender belt and panties fitted perfectly. Te white tennis skirt wsa a little tight and the silk top fitted well. I thought about the bra and how to fill it out a little and found some old soft balls to use. I must say as i slid these things on i felt really sexy and horny.

After admiring myself in the mirror i went to Tanyas room and knocked on. She shouted'come in' and i opened the door and walked in. Her eyes lit up and the hug she gave me nearly knowcked me off my stockinged feet. She asked if i would humour a grieving mother by adding some makeup and a wig, which she had for herself when she felt she wanted a change. I was already in too deep so going the extra mile didnt seem like a burden, so i agreed.

Tanya expertly put on the foundation and makeup with me looking away from any mirror. Then the wig was placed on my head and i was allowed to look at myself in the mirror. I didnt look too bad, but was not expecting the comparision to a picture of Suzanne that Tanya held. God we looked like sisters.

Tanya kept looking at me and holding my hand, asking me if i was ok. After repeating i was she asked if we could stay like this and go and get some food. I agreed and before i could say anything further she had her top off and her jeans, changing into something more relaxing. A short skirt and low cut silk blouse, both in blue, my favourite colour. We went downstairs and after something to eat we sat and watched the TV. As we were close her snuggling upto me was not unusual, but her hands wandering over my new persona was 'strange' at first. Tanya told me she always thought Suzanne and i would be a couple and marry and that she was taken aback by the likeness i had to her. She really wanted her daughter back, but i felt i was turning out the be the next best thing.A little later i had to leave so removed everything and became plain old me. Tanya hugged and kissed me and asked if i would be back the day after. I said yes and she immediately countered with, 'will you some early and be Suzanne again?' I replied ' as long as you need me to'.

Early the next day i appeared to be led upstairs by a throughly gorgeous Tanya. She was dressed in a white 60's type dress, with a full skirt, which i had seen her in before when she went dancing with her daughter. Her legs were covered in tan what i presumed to be tights, and she had the biggest smile. She led me to the bedroom and on the bed was the same outfit she was wearing and i dutifully put it on. Shiny white bra, white silk panties and susspender belt, with tan stockings. I put the white dres on and she zipped me up. As she stood behind me she said we needed to do something about the breats and went and brought up two chicken breast fillets. Wow they made me pop out. SHe did my makeup with red ruby lipstick and put on a blond bob wig. I was Suzanne again and i have to say it not only felt good but horny. I remember Suzanne and i having a night together when she was dressed in this and the sex was, well WOW!

As i stood there the doorbell rang and Tanya popped downstairs. She came back with a box which contained a pair of black 4 inch heels shoes. When i put them on she just crumpled on the bed smiling, but with tear in her eyes. I walked to the bed and sat down bringing her close to me and she put her head on my chest. 'You know you look just like my Suzanne, and yet i feel i have fallen in love with your version' Tanya said as she looked directly at me. Her hand moved to my thigh and she brought her red ips to mine. I closed my eyes not knowing what to do, except respond.I was on a bed, dressed as my girlfriend, with her mother dressed in the same stunning sexy outfit, kissing me.

Her tongue wandered into my mouth and she caressed my thigh. I looked at her and she broke off and declared ' Love me Suzanne, make love to me please i havent had anyone for years'. I looked at her and as i did i saw her daughter all over again. I took her face i my hands and kissed her lips gently and intensly. I suggsted we remove the dresses so they dont get sullied. As we did i stood behind her unzipping the dress and kissing her shoulders and neck line. She was breathing heavily and her intent was clear. The dress fell to the ground and she came behind me and removed mine. As she did her hands caressed my whole body until i turned and ran my hands over her wonderful 40D breasts. Her nipples were hard as we kissed again.

We retraced out steps to the bed and she lay on her back with her legs bent, shoes till on. I moved my mouth from her neck to her breasts and caressed and ate each nipple with a want. She squeeled and came with such a look i thought she had gone to a far off land. As she came down her hands caressed the front of my white silk panties, I was so hard, i didnt even realise. She laid me on the bed and climbed over the top of me. Her panties inches from my face, i could smell and see the damage i had done to it, so wet the panties were not white. She moved my cock out of my panties and begain sucking and licking my cock. As she did she pushed down on my face with her pussy and as she came near i moved her panties to one side. My tongue slid into her body and she let out a gasp like it was her first time. She sat there gently rubbing herself on my tongue as she sucked my hard cock.

Tanya moved her pussy so her clitty was within the grasp of my lips. I gently took it into my mouth and sucked and licked. I was not prepared for the outpooring of love that came from within her as she came. She raised herself off me and turned around and laid on top of me, letting me caress her body as she recovered. All the time my hard cock just nesttled on the outside of her wet pussy. She looked at me and gently said ' now i know what my daughter saw in you, warmth, kindness, tenderness and an ability to know how to make things work'. As she said this she slipped down my body and pushed my cock into her body. As she neared by balls she sat up trembling. I put my hands on her breasts and she came immediately. 'It has been 10 years since i have had anyone in my pussy and making love to me'.

As she recovered she move gently on my cock and our stockings touched each others bodies and i felt like a king and a queen at the same time. She moved back and forth on my cock making me feel exlosive. 'Tanya, i might not be able to control myself and i might cum in...' Her mouth cupped mine and stopped me talking as she rode my cock and she must have felt it harden, as she pushed down on it, my fingers on her nipples, i came. It was hard and intense and i had never felt so emotionally and physically drained. She lay ontop of me for sometime, everytime i touched her she would jump with excitement. It must have been an hour before could move, but when we did it was to climb under the covers.

Tanya asked me how i felt about being Suzanne and what had just happened between us. I thought about it and said 'I was honoured about what we shared and fels wonderful about being dressed up'. She asked if i would come back daily and dress as Suzanne, she would pick the clothes etc, and would i do her the honour of providing the extasy she had not felt in a long time. I agreed and moved my tongue down to her cum filled pussy ad began to lick. She held my head in place as my tongue darted in and out removnig my cum, occassionaly flicking her clitty. She errupted like a volcano and her pussy came over my face. I knew then there was no going back....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

Fuck that’s hot

By *artina cdTV/TS  over a year ago