FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Men Can Multi-Task

Men Can Multi-Task

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After reading some truly horny stories, fantasies and real life experiences on here, I thought perhaps my story of an experience a few days ago may be of interest.

In the office I work in is a young lady, unfortunately not a swinger, who insists that men can not multi-task. Only the female sex is capable of executing more than one activity at any one time, is something she often tells us poor males.

A few days ago this young lady was not in the office and I was there all on my own for a few hours. What does a young man that is a subscribes to fabswingers with a bit a time on his hands do. He logs on to check out on any new messages or new action taking place on his favourite web site.

Wow! A horny message has appeared in my inbox, suggesting lots of wild and wonderful things that the writer and myself could do to each other. This message needs a reply, and it needs a reply now.

So with a constant scan through the window and behind me to make sure no one is aware of the task in hand, with one hand on cock providing stimulation and excitement during typing with the other hand creating an almost hypnotic effect of believing the words being written are actually acts being carried out between the person I am writing to and myself.

These events are coming to a climax as the telephone rings. Now, am I able to add another task to those already being performed? I have reached an orgasmic state and can do nothing to stop the flow of cum as I answer the telephone, which is now starting to slowly make its way down one leg. Will I be able to deal with and achieve a coherent telephone conversation in my current state. It has to be done. We can achieve anything if we try hard enough and this needs to be done.

Well the telephone was answered, I managed to deal with the matter despite some rather distracting circumstances. So here I am sat looking out the window, typing a rather erotic message with wet sticky pants, but feeling quite proud of myself for proving that men are capable of multi-tasking. If only I could tell the young lady what I have achieved, would she appreciate the hard work I have done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic