FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > random stranger

random stranger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my fantasy goes alittle like this,,

i pull up to traffic lights n the guy in the car in front is looking in his mirror,he smiles, and takes his time pulling off,, i follow him as he goes down a country lane,,pulling in to a field we both get out, he tells me he,s done nothing like this before,,we kiss hard,,he,s wearing a shirt n tie,,his hands in my hair,pulling my mouth hard onto his,,i feel his cock growing and reach down totouch,,he,s slightly shy, so i pull up my top and release a nipple ,pulling his head down to lick n suck it,,i kneel at his feet and unzip him, his huge cock springs free and i lick the tip,, before taking him deep into my mouth, he grabs my hair n makes me look him in the eye,telling me he,s happily married n shouldnt be doing this,,i smile,and ask should i stop,,,

his actions tell me no way,, he starts to slowly fuck my mouth, his cock tastes divine,, he,s making me gag a little, i love it,,, then he pulls me up,slips on a condom, turns me round pulls down my jeans and rubs the head of his cock up n down my clit before ramming into me real hard, mmmmm i groan, fuck me hard n fast i beg, hes pounding me faster n faster n telling me how good my pussy feels,i can feel my orgasm building up n reach down to rub my clit,, oh fuck yes i cry as i cum all over his cock, he grips my hips n gives a few final thrusts as he moans deeply,,,n explodes inside me,,,

we straighten up and he tells me he,s never done anything like that in his life, neither have i, i tell him,, he passes me his buisness card, and tells me to call him,,,,and of course i do,,,,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very cheeky story I often look ay people when out in the car hopping summit like this mite happen but never does..

By *rfishMan  over a year ago

dublin

Lyndy,

What a great story..

You ever make it to Ireland and fancy a cheeky stranger...

Look me up....

"my fantasy goes alittle like this,,

i pull up to traffic lights n the guy in the car in front is looking in his mirror,he smiles, and takes his time pulling off,, i follow him as he goes down a country lane,,pulling in to a field we both get out, he tells me he,s done nothing like this before,,we kiss hard,,he,s wearing a shirt n tie,,his hands in my hair,pulling my mouth hard onto his,,i feel his cock growing and reach down totouch,,he,s slightly shy, so i pull up my top and release a nipple ,pulling his head down to lick n suck it,,i kneel at his feet and unzip him, his huge cock springs free and i lick the tip,, before taking him deep into my mouth, he grabs my hair n makes me look him in the eye,telling me he,s happily married n shouldnt be doing this,,i smile,and ask should i stop,,,

his actions tell me no way,, he starts to slowly fuck my mouth, his cock tastes divine,, he,s making me gag a little, i love it,,, then he pulls me up,slips on a condom, turns me round pulls down my jeans and rubs the head of his cock up n down my clit before ramming into me real hard, mmmmm i groan, fuck me hard n fast i beg, hes pounding me faster n faster n telling me how good my pussy feels,i can feel my orgasm building up n reach down to rub my clit,, oh fuck yes i cry as i cum all over his cock, he grips my hips n gives a few final thrusts as he moans deeply,,,n explodes inside me,,,

we straighten up and he tells me he,s never done anything like that in his life, neither have i, i tell him,, he passes me his buisness card, and tells me to call him,,,,and of course i do,,,, "

can send you my business card

Love this fantasy

If you ever want to imagine it with a white van man , let me know ! I'm sometimes in leics !!!

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

I drive a large van so as I drive I'm sitting higher than the cars which gives me a great view down onto the cars drivers legs always makes me smile when I look down and see a sexy lady driver wearing a short skirt and makes my day when she is wearing stockings and I get a glimpse of the lace stocking tops, I always fantasise about the lady seeing me admiring her beauty puts down her window asks me to follow her as she leads me to a secluded lane and gives me a better view of her assets while we have amazing sex! Oh well we can all dream lol unless any of you sexy female motorists want to make this come true for me get in touch !!! XxX

» Add a new message to this topic