FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The First Date

The First Date

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

“Ahh crap, she’s here already” I sighed in frustration as my phone was now ringing for the third time. I was sure about it, plus I asked her to bring food as well. I desperately tried to get the soap suds off of my body. I was now showering because my gym session ran late. I then had to power walk around the Queen's Park Savannah to my home in Cascade. It was a nice apartment on a gated property. As the last of the suds sundered off, I exited and looked at myself in the mirror. My dreadlocks fell on my back, as I pulled my shower cap off. At least my body was looking good, the muscles taut and pumped. I answered the phone on the fourth ring. 

“Where are you, why were you not answering your phone?” she said in a high pitched voice.

“Honey, I’m sorry, hmm, are you downstairs?”

“Yes, and I’m holding dinner.”

“Ok give me a few seconds, were you waiting too long?”

“Not really, but just hurry nah.”

This was our first date.

We met two weeks ago at Siam’s nightclub, which was about five minutes’ walk from where I lived. That night she was the only woman I danced with and when she was leaving, a parting kiss on her cheeks turned into a short but passionate kiss on the lips.

I was surprised to even get a date with her. The day after I met her, we talked on the phone almost all night and I told her I was an atheist. Four days after, she sent me a long text on WhatsApp saying she thought I was a cool guy and even though she admired my honesty, she was a staunch Catholic and as such couldn’t see herself dating me and that it didn’t make sense for us to even be friends.

I told her cool and didn't think too much of it, even though she was absolutely stunning. Then the following weekend we shared an eight-hour conversation. I could tell she was intrigued and though in the early parts of the conversation we realised just how profound the dichotomy of our social beliefs was, the conversation ended with me freestyling some erotic poetry and just how much I longed to use my brushes on her sensual vanilla canvas.

Since that conversation, we spoke on the phone several times a day and we agreed to go out on Friday. I told her I preferred a quiet dinner in my apartment than a fancy restaurant and she obliged.

I thought hard how to diffuse this situation, there is nothing worse than being late for a first date that is at your apartment. She didn’t just bring dinner but she brought wine as well. I watched myself again in the mirror and then it came to me.

I went down the stairs to unlock the gate for her to come in the apartment building. The foyer was a vintage wooden interior, stairs, handle and floor. There were only two apartments in the building. The first time I saw it reminded me of those college fraternity houses where the bikes were in the foyer.

I stood just watching her, my jaw was open. It was the most pristine sight I’d ever seen, she was slim, but not thin, she wore a lovely armless white cocktail dress with small green patterns on it. Her blonde hair fell on the sides of her face, reaching her neck, but what a face! Her pink lips were so full, like those Angelina Jolie plug lips, her complexion was so fair to the point she looked pink and then her eyes, Christ, they were, how to describe them. They looked honey brown with shades of green in them. I had never seen someone with eyes like that before. The contour of her face was perfect and everything on it, from her ears to her nose, and her skin was flawless.

“What happen, open the gate nah.” She was smiling and giggled a bit. I was opening the gate for her and I was aware her eyes took in every inch of me. I noticed she bit her bottom lip for a second or two.

“You couldn’t put on clothes” she was still smiling as I took her bags from her.

“I’m sorry I went by Massy Stores after the gym and then came home”

"What you bought there?" she raised her thick eyebrows at me.

“Hmm just some drinks and snacks”

And a pack of Trojan Magnums

“You trying to get me fat or what?”

I opened the door and led her in.

“You feel you looking nice or what, hurry up and put on some clothes nah” she took the bags from me and placed them on my kitchen counter.

With her back towards me and bent over the counter, I walked behind her and pressed my half-naked frame against her. I spent two and a half hours in the gym that evening working on my chest and abs, all for this one moment. She sighed softly as she felt my chest and my abs pressed against her. I placed my hands over hers and I felt her gasp.

“This is the type of muscular body you told me you like my dear?” I whispered in a low voice

“Uh huh.” She said.

I turned her around to face me. My erection was already poking through my towel and it brought a smile to her face.

"Don't, please don't?" she said with her voice, but her fingers were gently outlining my abs and without hesitation, I kissed her.

I tasted her lips and tongue, the kiss grew and grew while her hands felt my back, arms, shoulders before nestling around my neck. My hands went to her vanilla legs, and I gripped them hard as I heard her soft moans and gasps. My hands went up until I realised she was wearing a thong and I gripped her ass hard before gently spanking it. We were still standing when I spread her legs and she felt just how much my body wanted her. She couldn’t meet my eyes face to face, I leaned in to kiss her this time on her neck, she cradled my locks in her hand. Then she jerked her head away.

"Don't kiss my neck too much, you'll leave a hickey, my skin marks very easily."

“Ok.”

“Let me kiss you”

I pulled her body against me and backed up again the wall.

“Why do I want you so bad, gosh!” she kissed my cheeks, as I smiled.

“You are so adorable and those dimples, geez man”

More kisses, this time she sucked hard on my neck.

“You smell good, so good.” She kissed my chest. She sucked my nipples as my dick got harder and harder.

She headed south, by my abs, still kissing, sucking, teasing her tongue over my frame. She was almost on her knees. She watched up at me, she licked her lips before pulling off my towel. She made a duck face.

“Oh you’re curved”

“Yea, is that a problem?”

“No, I just have never been with a guy who had a curve dick”

"Well, there's a first time for everything you know hun.”

“I know, by the way, just so you know I’ve never done this before eh”

“What?”

“Had sex on the first date. But I don’t know, just now when you touched me, it was like my whole body felt a jolt of electricity. I don’t know why I want you so, so bad.”

She watched me with parted lips and just stared at my manhood.

“Are you nervous, we don’t have to do this if you’re not ready you know.”

“No, I want you, it’s just that, remember it’s been a while since I have done all of this.”

She was referring to her celibacy, she still hadn’t told me how many years, but she said it was more than five.

“Let me get a cushion for you, ok honey.”

I left to take a cushion off of the sofa. I was sure her eyes were on me every step of the way.

When I came back, with her knees secured, she pushed me hard against the wall and took me in her mouth. Her hands were on my shaft as those beautiful dick sucking lips enveloped me whole. I gasped and gripped the wall for support. I listened to the slip and slide as my dick felt her wet mouth. Gosh, it was amazing, she sucked and created a tight suction with her mouth as she jerked it back and front with her hands.

I held in everything, as more and more minutes passed and she didn’t let up. She was intent on pleasing me. I moaned and groaned. I placed my hand on her head

“You’re enjoying this right?”

“Uh huh” I gasped and cradled her head on my cock.

“I want you to cum ok baby” and she winked at me. My thighs tensed as I wanted to melt as I knew my cum was bubbling at the surface.

“I want you to not move anything for a few minutes, just use your jaw muscle and grip my dick hard, I want to fuck your mouth.”

I squatted a bit and held her lovely cheeks, then I thrust in her mouth, back and forth, faster and faster. Her lips held me in her mouth and then I felt the release. She pulled her head away suddenly. I motioned to her to the washroom to spit out.

I heard the tap come on, and it was then I was able to catch my breath. It was beyond amazing and I was just leaning against the wall for support.

She came back given me a sheepish grin.

"I don't swallow, sorry if I didn't tell you before and I don't really like to taste cum, yours tasted good though, but it's just a thing with me, I hope you didn't mind."

“Uh, hmm, yea, that’s ok honey.”

She grinned.

“Are you ok”

“Yea, that was just amazing that’s all”

I was still trying to catch my breath.

“I should put the wine to chill”

“Sure.”

“Oh, put the food in the fridge as well please.”

When she came back, I took my hand and traced it up her inner thigh, her panty was wet. She bit her lip.

“Come let me please you now”

She smiled wide and saw a dimple on her left cheek, it was the first time I noticed it.

I pulled off her dress, first revealing her bra, she had big breasts, I licked my lips before licking the peaks of her pink nipples. I sucked her breasts one at a time while. My mouth took in as much of her ivory breasts as possible.

“Not too hard.”

I tempered my enthusiasm a bit. I then placed one of her breasts in my mouth, while sucking on it, I took my tongue around her nipple, the blood rushed to her surface as I stimulated that soft pink peak. I then dragged my tongue back and front over the same breast before giving the other one the exact treatment.

She moaned, my torso was between her legs while my mouth still orally pleased her. She pulled my head away from her body and watched me straight in my eyes.

“What are you trying to do to my body, geez man” her mouth was open still gasping for air.

"Trust me, sweetheart, I haven't even started my oral exam of your body as yet"

“My goodness, just now, just give me a second, I don’t think you understand as yet what you are doing to my body.”

“Trust me I know.”

“Oh really?”

“Yup, I’m giving it seduction, the likes of which will have you cumming back for more and more.”

“You’re so full of yourself, you know that right”

"I just believe when a woman experiences me, especially for the first time, it should, in fact, be an experience"

After that, I went straight to her pussy. Then it hit me, the scent, I tasted it and I was like, what is this.

I pulled away my head and watched her.

“Is something wrong” the smile left her face.

I just watched her.

“What do you have in your pussy?”

She closed her legs and felt embarrassed. I could tell she was annoyed and almost mortified at this conversation and where it might be going.

“Babe, don’t get me wrong.” And I opened her legs and proceeded to lick her again.

But she was feeling a bit embarrassed and prevented my head from getting to her sweet spot.

“I don’t know how to say this, but your pussy tastes amazing”

She chuckled and started to laugh.

“Really?”

“Yes, I mean oh my gosh” and I dove back in again.

It was like that Lana Del Rey song when she said her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola.

I literally couldn’t get enough of her pussy, that scent was aromatic and her taste was intoxicating.

I took my tongue on her pink lips, licking them and the sweet tasting cum that was on it. I spread her legs more ignoring the moans and protests from her that this was too much pleasure I was giving her cunt.

I invaded her walls with my tongue, my body was contorted as I saw the best way to go as deep into her as was possible. Her pants, her moans and then her screams were music to my ears. I decided to get creative and treat her body like an instrument. The more I play her tunes, the more blissful the song.

I took my middle finger and caressed her walls while I teased my tongue around and over her clit.

The music that came from her mouth, was a woman who never thought her body could be fucked like that and to think I hadn’t even begun to fuck her properly as yet.

She moaned as I danced my fingers inside of her wall, glancing it over her g-spot while I continued to stimulate her clit with my wet tongue.

She squeezed her thighs closer, moaned louder, screamed and gasped for breath, every time, turning me on more and more and inspiring me to please her body in more creative ways. I switched the positions of my index finger and my tongue. I spread her legs wide and just painted on her pussy, from her clit, to her labia, to her walls, with broad brush strokes from my tongue, when I sucked her clit, I used my lips to kiss while my tongue titillated.

I rose up my head and watched her

“What do you want?”

"I, want, you, inside, of, me. I want, to, feel, you" she said in baited breaths.

I took her to my bedroom and placed her splendid naked vanilla frame on my bed.

I came on top of her and breached the entrance of her wet walls with my chocolate curved dick.

“You feel how tight I am, that’s the only benefit of having a c-section” she then gasped and bit her lips.

Her pussy was tight, it was wet, it wanted my dick, deeper still, harder still, faster still, but in time, in time.

She felt every inch of me. She gasped and held my body close to her, her hands on my back and neck. I kissed her and ground my waist into hers. Her face contorted and her lips parted as she stared at me in amazement.

“Gosh, it’s touching me everywhere, every inch of my wall man. Who are you?” There was anguish on her pretty face as I continued to slowly grind her, her waist matching mine, rhythm for rhythm. It was a sensual horizontal dance between ebony and ivory.

We kissed and fucked. Fucked and kissed. I increased my pace a bit so her walls get steady thrusting of my dick, in and out, in and out.

"I want to ride you so badly right now, gosh you're touching me in places I've never been touched before, geez" she bit her lips as my dick continued to penetrate her soft flesh.

“You see how wet you’re making me, I never get this wet, my my my," her voice got cut off because, after a while of steady thrusting, I started to accelerate, my thrusting went faster and faster.

“Yes baby, fuck me harder, fuck me harder”

I obliged her pink flushed flesh. I went deeper, harder, faster. Faster, faster, until she felt as if she had stuck a vibrator in her cunt. All the while her nails dug in my back, her screams deafened my ears.

“Ahh, ahh, ahh”, there was a look of absolute bewilderment on her face as she experienced my patented move. I still hadn’t found a nickname for it as yet, somewhere between the vibrator or the cummifier.

She was panting.

“Come off, come off, just give me a minute to catch my breath. Oh my God, when you said you could go fast, I didn’t know it was that fast, geez man, that, was, I just don’t know!”

I slid out of her, my dick was still very hard.

“I missed this feeling so much, thank you, really thank you.”

We lay next to each, lost in thought for a few minutes, then she said

“Baby, can I ride you now?” she kissed the head of my dick before mounting it.

As it slid up her wet cunt, the cum already sliding down her thighs, she gasped again and moaned in pleasure.

"Oh my God baby, you have the most perfect dick ever," she said.

She bounced her ass up and down on my dick, her mouth was open and her face spelt out her desire. She told me all the pleasure her body was feeling with the look in her eyes. She ground her hips on me. She ground, she moaned, she bounced her ass up and down and I groaned. She felt my curved dick on every inch of her walls as she screamed in delight, the vigour in my dick being renewed every time I heard her sounds of ecstasy.

She placed her hands on my chest as she arched her back and bounced on the tip of my dick. She just wanted me right there before she let me go deep inside her cunt, for this she placed her hands on my legs for purchase as she ground away, rocking to and fro on my dick, savouring a feeling, a touch, a caress, her body never had before.

She kissed me and smiled and I saw her dimple again. During all this riding, all this grinding, I feasted on her bountiful breasts, they bounced against her bodice as I feasted. With gentle nibbles, sucks, kisses, licks.

I gripped her ass firmly. I forced her to grind against me, we both bit our lips in pleasure. I spanked her ass, and she bounced her ass faster and faster in response.

Just when she was getting close to climaxing, I held her waist and without warning, I started to thrust, my waist moving rapidly. She screamed delight, surprise, pleasure.

“How do you do that, God you’re just perfect, Oh God!”

Yes, I just held her waist and vibrated in her, while she was on top of me.

When I was done, she turned around. She wanted to play with clit while she came.

I watched her perfectly rounded ass bounce up and down in my face, my dick still hard. She cocked back then turned and said

"Watch my ass as I ride you baby."

She rode some more, grinding ever so often as she primarily bounced up and down on my dick.

Then I heard her scream like I hadn’t heard before, and I knew she came, I felt it and when she rolled over I saw just how much cum was on my bed.

“Yes you caused all of that” and she laughed.

We embraced and kissed.

She got up to use the bathroom and I went to get my phone, I was surprised to see almost two hours had gone by already. We were both wet, with sweat and cum.

We lay for another half hour talking and she admitted to me, she was celibate for eight years and what lead to her decision and her faith and everything. We reflected on the sweet love we made and she told me this was the best sex she ever had. She didn’t believe me when I told her I had less than ten sexual partners and she said I downplayed my experience. We laughed, I teased her for having the best tasting pussy ever, she said she took care of herself especially down there.

We both showered after and I gave her one of my oversized jersey. We ate dinner (I had jerk chicken and she had bbq) and watched Captain America Civil War. We didn’t get a chance to touch the wine, but we had some Smirnoff Ice and she left around 2 am.

About two hours after she reached home, I got a long text message. She thanked me for the time we had, she said she felt sad, because she treasured that part of her and that maybe we shouldn’t see each other again, because she was not sure she could control herself around me. She feared just being in my presence was enough to tempt her and that I had a fuckable body, which she knew the first night she saw me. She told me, her best-friend warned her this might happen. Most of all she blamed her lack of will power and she told me how many guys she dated while she was celibate and this never happened, none of that got further than a kiss. I sensed the frustration in her words, and at I felt a little sorry for her.

Honestly, though I did half-expect that response. The following day, of course, she changed her mind and said that I awakened a part of her that was dormant and she wanted to continue to see me and spend time with me. Something told me this was going to be an interesting chapter in my life and I guess I was all the more anxious to read it.  

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic