FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wife going solo

wife going solo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inups99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Be interested to hear from/of anyone whose wife has gone out to meet a guy with their blessing and how it went, how you felt???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi,

I have had a relationship with a couple that began with her meeting me alone and then the three of us becoming involved in a cuckold relationship later on.

She certainly had his blessing as he enjoyed that but I think she was fairly determined to do so anyway.

I think all couples, from my experience as the third man deal with it differently and there is an amount of anxiety and jealousy but it is often overcome quickly and by excitement.

I would be more than happy to share other knowledge and experiences with you...

I once met a lady who was introduced to swinging by her husband. I met her twice at a hotel which her husband would drop her off at and pick her up.

Unfortunately we didn't meet again as apparently her husband became very jealous and even hit her once because she started to lust after me.

My advice would be to take things slow and for all parties to meet each other before hand. I never got to meet her husband so maybe things would have been different if I had

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

My wife ,s first full sex meet was solo,we had a couple of soft play meets wit a guy and a couple ,but she wasn't sure if she could go al.The way with a guy and with me watching,so we discussed about a guy who had been coming on to her and she had fancied him,so we set up meet at a hotel ,I dropped her off,six hours later she came home with a grin on her face,smelling of cum,he had fucked her five times ,she gave every detail as I fucked her now we have fun together,and has met him again

"My wife ,s first full sex meet was solo,we had a couple of soft play meets wit a guy and a couple ,but she wasn't sure if she could go al.The way with a guy and with me watching,so we discussed about a guy who had been coming on to her and she had fancied him,so we set up meet at a hotel ,I dropped her off,six hours later she came home with a grin on her face,smelling of cum,he had fucked her five times ,she gave every detail as I fucked her now we have fun together,and has met him again"
Nice

"Be interested to hear from/of anyone whose wife has gone out to meet a guy with their blessing and how it went, how you felt???"

I have met couples where the female has met me alone with the fellas permission and its gone well, and having cuckolded a few times the guys enjoyed this and got off on it and were very happy with the arrangement.

Id say ask yourself how you feel when your having meets now do you get turned on by seeing your wife with others etc?

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

Me and my OH only play solo, we have an open marriage and it work for us. We have a family unit and single when we play.

90% of the time we dont share our experiences, cuts the risk of jealousy. We both have the pangs of jealousy occasionally that someone else is enjoy the other person, but we both know they are coming home.

Personally it guts me a little as my OH meets guys who are bigger than me, Im 7" and her biggest was 11" her fb is 9".

We both play safe with meets and rarely play together at home,

By *USSYEATINADDICTMan  over a year ago

lancashire

i met your wife a bit ago mr pinupps and belive me she sucked me dry

manchester

Thanks for the replies guys and also to those who mailed privately!

I let my partner go solo once she foned to ask could she bring a younger guy home and fuck him i said yes and stayed upstair wot a turn on hearin her get fucked and the guy thought i was workinx

manchester

"I let my partner go solo once she foned to ask could she bring a younger guy home and fuck him i said yes and stayed upstair wot a turn on hearin her get fucked and the guy thought i was workinx "

very horny!!!!

"I let my partner go solo once she foned to ask could she bring a younger guy home and fuck him i said yes and stayed upstair wot a turn on hearin her get fucked and the guy thought i was workinx

very horny!!!!"

have been the guy as her husband went into the spare bedroom. Eventually I was asked round as he went to work and we even rang him while I was having her. She was describing all the filthy things we were doing and he was sitting in an office with about 5 or 6 other guys unable to reproduce in any dirty talk at all

"Me and my OH only play solo, we have an open marriage and it work for us. We have a family unit and single when we play.

90% of the time we dont share our experiences, cuts the risk of jealousy. We both have the pangs of jealousy occasionally that someone else is enjoy the other person, but we both know they are coming home.

Personally it guts me a little as my OH meets guys who are bigger than me, Im 7" and her biggest was 11" her fb is 9".

We both play safe with meets and rarely play together at home, "

I'm in an open marriage also, but my husband chooses not to play with others. He rarely plays with me either but we love each other very much and our relationship doesn't revolve around sex so it works. We both seem happier since making this arrangement.

» Add a new message to this topic