FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > servicing his wife

servicing his wife

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

always fancied arriving at a home to find the wife tied to the bed blindfold. the husband lets me in and I go into bedroom and get undressed in silence.

I talk to her first and tell her everything Im going to do to her and that she is going to have several big orgasm and may pass out and that she is safe and will come to no harm.

I tell her Im am going to enter her first so that we both know I have HAD her, she is then going to suck my cock straight from her cunt.

after that, I start to touch her nipples and play her all over, she is told she is going to experience a degree of pain as I use ice and candle fat on nipples and soft skin. it is important to kiss the hurt part and hold her tight when she is hurting and tell her its going to get better and how much you love her for just this one night.

I start to touch her pussy but not the clit, when she is arching her back and begging for me to let her come, I stop and leave the room without a word, she will worry and beg for attention, and then start to curse and swear at the teasing, thats when I whip her ass until she beg to apologise.

I then bring her off, she will go bigtime. after she has subsided, I enter her gently and fuck her until she comes again, I still do not come myself.

she is then told she OWES me to make me come and that she must ride me until I do. she will work hard at this until she cant help herself come again and is exhausted.

anybody fancy this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic